It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 year old girl selling virginity for charity?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

and said now give your virginity to a guy who really really love you from the inside first

I believe english is not your first language, but I'm sure she's going to get loved on the inside first and foremost.
I met a girl who asked me to "love her inside out" once but that's another story.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

and said now give your virginity to a guy who really really love you from the inside first

I believe english is not your first language, but I'm sure she's going to get loved on the inside first and foremost.
I met a girl who asked me to "love her inside out" once but that's another story.

LOL i think i did a mistake somewhere

thats what happen when im getting tired
losing my french to because i talk way to much in english
im in the middle of both language

always mixing both
(sometime it aint pretty lol)

your last quote almost made me spat my cofee lol

edit on 10/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
"mommy, what did you do when you were young?"
"Well little Sally, I sold my viriginity on the internet."
"What does that mean mommy?"
"It means I couldn't get a gig in BangBus."

What a trollop. Sure, she can do as she wants as an adult, I can't berate her for that. But in reality, she's just a skank. And more importantly, she's right up her self, good and proper.

Charming life ahead of her I'm sure.

ps - I'd say the same thing about a guy parading around as if he's god gifts to women and putting out to the highest bidder. Pure arrogance and a sign of the times we live in.
edit on 25-10-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Wow 190K for a buttaface??? I would probably throw her 19 dollars, and that's being generous!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It's all lies!!!

There's no such thing as a 20 year old virgin these days....

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rexamus

If she is keeping the other 10% then ya it is prostitution technically. I don't really agree with what she is doing, but who am I to judge.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
Wow 190K for a buttaface??? I would probably throw her 19 dollars, and that's being generous!

Thank you! Thought I was the only one not seeing the cuteness. I am a face man, and that face ain't worth all that money.

From what I hear, she won't be able to sell her virginity twice, so after this she'll have to be laid off.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anundeniabletruth
reply to post by jhn7537

So she's getting $78,000 to have sex with someone? I'm a firm believer in people being able to make their own decisions as long as those decisions do not harm an unwilling person. I am very pro prostitution and I do not believe this is very similar to something like street corner prostitution in anyway so I can't see any problem with this. Wish my wife would have paid me for my virginity lol...

Do you wish the guy down the street paid your wife for hers?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Laughs and Laughs. Some dufus will pay that much money.....no more to say in this its so silly.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It is her body, her choice. Love all the holier than thou attitudes here.
Aren't most other countries pretty open and tolerant regarding sexuality, nudity and such? Especially Brazil?
I get that prostitution is illegal, (although it shouldn't be) but I still say this is all about her choice.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I'm sorry but who would want to pay $780,000 dollars to hear "Ow, ow, ow, ow, that hurts!"?

Another thing, what classifies a virgin these days because a virgin she isn't? Unless she lived in a monastery most of her life.

Duct tape would take care of the ow ow ow, that hurts part !!! lmao !

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

LOL i think i did a mistake somewhere

thats what happen when im getting tired
losing my french to because i talk way to much in english
im in the middle of both language

always mixing both
(sometime it aint pretty lol)

your last quote almost made me spat my cofee lol

edit on 10/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Ben81 ...Tu viens de ou ?? Moi de Gatineau !!!! C'est wierd trouver des Francophones ici !!! LOL Ecrit moi en privé !

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
She is one smart business woman. $70k to have sex. Not too shabby. Should be able to get her through school or whatever she wants.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed
Ok, I'm going to be extremely judgemental here, so here it goes.

I just looked at the pictures of her on the link, she is basically posing nude and she is very attractive...and I'm supposed to believe she is a virgin?

I think someone just got scammed out of $780,000 dollars, and really this just makes her a very high priced prostitute, charity or not.

I think the whole thing is creepy, but I also think she is a huge con artist.

I would imagine anyone paying that kind of money will demand a medical virginity test before said romp.

Am i the only one who thinks she really isnt all that? Bit of a butterface imo.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't see the problem here, to be honest. Her body, her choice.

Also, lets be honest here. Who amongst us wouldn't like $700k plus for our fist time? Personally speaking, i would love to have got a cheque off the lady in question rather than having to mumble "sorry, will be better next time!"

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
"mommy, what did you do when you were young?"
"Well little Sally, I sold my viriginity on the internet."
"What does that mean mommy?"
"It means I couldn't get a gig in BangBus."

What a trollop. Sure, she can do as she wants as an adult, I can't berate her for that. But in reality, she's just a skank. And more importantly, she's right up her self, good and proper.

Charming life ahead of her I'm sure.

ps - I'd say the same thing about a guy parading around as if he's god gifts to women and putting out to the highest bidder. Pure arrogance and a sign of the times we live in.
edit on 25-10-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

I fail to see the issue to be honest. It is only sex, at the end of the day. Why make a big deal about sex? Perhaps that is my lax European values but i really fail to an issue here. Or is sex a big deal? And if so, why?

ETA:

Sorry Winofiend, that is not aimed at you per say. I simply chose this post as it represents quite a few of the views i have seen on this thread.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
lets get real, its better to get paid for it then lose it with a stranger after being wasted at a collage party. Thats the norm for the typical american woman these days it seems.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If the girl wants to auction off her virginity and some sucker is fool enough to pay that much money for it- her body, her business. I feel pity for the young lady though. How many women who finally meet the greatest love of their life regret not being able to give them the gift of her virginity? I speak from experience when I say that I regret it.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Rats. I didn't even know about this. I could have put in a bid. If I got in at the beginning I could have afforded a hundred buck bid and I would have at least been able to say I bid on her
That might have got my wife a little mad though, oh well it wouldn't have been the first time I did something to piss her off.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Damn Japanese. Leave it to them to have the technology to snipe my auction at the last possible second

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join