It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 year old girl selling virginity for charity?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Yes that is interesting. If thats the case I wonder why we don't see more not for profit brothels?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Wow I have never seen a virgin whore before. She will of course be willing to provide documents from doctors to prove she is a virgin right? because what man hasn't heard the virgin story before?

And before anyone gets upset about the whore comment she is keeping 10% so she is really no different from the common streetwalker. Because after all she is selling herself for money.

A few years ago there was a girl named "Natalie Dylan" who was auctioning of her virginity at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada. She ended up getting over $4-million for it. The winner got to bring the Dr. of their choice to verify her virginity.

www.inquisitr.com...

Although I would abstain from such activities, I have no issue with any woman doing this. The more pressing issue is the sicko that would fork over the cash for something that is so readily available at no charge.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So basically shes a high priced whore who has never had sex. Makes total sense. Saw her picture and she's not that impressive. Looks like a pin headed twit to me.

just looked through all the pictures and not one of her face is fully exposed. Either she has her hair in her face or she's looking sideways or wearing a hat. This is something people do when they know they are ugly. She could have the body of a goddess but when your face looks like it's been smashed by a frying pan your still fugly
edit on 24-10-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by ApolloBloodline
reply to post by jhn7537

Doesn't matter what I, you, or anyone else thinks for that matter. She can do what she wants as long as she isn't hurting anyone. That is the problem with the world, everyone has their morally biased nose all up in everyone else's business. Personal freedom should never be infringed and looked down upon if that individual is not harming another individual.

Wonder how much she will get for root two?

2 Cocktails.

Who wants a n00b when you can get a pro(get it?) for a fraction of the price?

FYI: Natsu is Japanese for Summer. And now you know!

annnnnd theres like a bajillion girls in Brazil that I find much, much, more attractive. She isn't fugly or anything, to me she looks like an avg looking girl from Moldova or some such. But let the Nippon man have his turn LOL
edit on 24-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Well, it looks like we have another case of a girl selling her virginity for money.

So this happens quite a bit?

$780,000?

I'm a virgin too! Let the bidding begin!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I like all the people criticizing this girl for taking money to sell off her virginity. Especially with the whole, donating most of it to charity angle.

I mean, she must be a dirty, whore, slut, etc. right?

But those girls that gave it up when they were in their preteens because they wanted some popular kid to like them, they are the real puritans...

Or even the girl that deludes herself into believing her first guy is going to be the only one, and years later after the failed relationship, personal angst and psychological stress, ends up slutting it up at the bar because of all the sheltered years she pressured herself into...

We should obviously stone this woman to to death.

/sarcasm

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by jhn7537

Well, it looks like we have another case of a girl selling her virginity for money.

$780,000?

If you are a guy, there are some rich old white men that would be interested.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by jhn7537

$780,000?

And the bidding starts at 2 dollars, do I have any takers?

Originally posted by boncho
If you are a guy, there are some rich old white men that would be interested.

bwahahaha wheres the smiley that has tears shooting out it's face from laughter?
edit on 24-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry but who would want to pay $780,000 dollars to hear "Ow, ow, ow, ow, that hurts!"?

Another thing, what classifies a virgin these days because a virgin she isn't? Unless she lived in a monastery most of her life.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I know what you mean you should hear the butterflies.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I'm sorry but who would want to pay $780,000 dollars to hear "Ow, ow, ow, ow, that hurts!"?

Another thing, what classifies a virgin these days because a virgin she isn't? Unless she lived in a monastery most of her life.

An asian man won, he will probably only hear "is it in yet?... this is sex?"

Jk... couldn't help myself...haha

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This story is virgin on the ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Now if stereotypes be true... I doubt he is going to hear that?

edit on 24-10-2012 by Rexamus because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2012 by Rexamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

No, there is no test. Some women are born without hymen to break. Others will break from masterbation, horsebackriding, bike riding or inserting a tampon.

I know quite a few women who would gladly give oral sex and recieve it, but would not have sex, so I am sure she could still easily be a technical virgin.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

She's a virgin but will get basically nakey for the camera? 33 pic spread either topless or bottomless for the Huffingon post, and selling her virginity. Hmm... Of course she has the right to do what she wants, but I thought the definition of prostitution was selling yourself for money? Just to get technical. Atleast she is a whore with a heart donating to charity. Jokes, of course.

P.S. She is pretty good looking...oops thinking out loud..
edit on 24-10-2012 by Katharos62191 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I guess when it's so upfront and public like this then this sort of thing is going to receive a lot of snorting derision from a lot of people.

I think the sort of people who make judgments about this girls' activities usually see themselves as having virtuous high standards, and it's usually the most vocal critics which are the biggest hypocrites.

I know more than a few girls who go out with men twice their age simply because the guy is rich, I don't hear anybody condemning that behavior, and it's typically these type of girls who point at others and criticize their lack of standards.

At the end of the day, this Brazilian girl gets a sh*tload of cash for something most girls don't even get a 'thank you' for, and any moralizing holier than thou types can eat her shorts(for about 800 bucks)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

In this instance you're only a hypocrite if you've done prostitution yourself and are judging this girl...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

"Let he that is without sin cast the first stone." -Jesus Christ

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join