It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 year old girl selling virginity for charity?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well, it looks like we have another case of a girl selling her virginity for money. I guess this one is a little different because the 20 year old Catarina Migliorini stated she would donate 90% of the winning bid to building homes in the Brazilian state of Santa Cantarina.

By losing something, Catarina Migliorini could gain $780,000. The 20-year-old Brazilian woman has been auctioning off her virginity online for the past few weeks and a man from Japan known as "Natsu" came out on top with the winning bid. Natsu beat out five other bidders after a feverish final day where the price of Migliorini's virtue jumped from $190,000 on Oct. 23 to the final $780,000 price tag.

So ATS, if she does end up donating 90% like she suggests do you approve of her doing this? She is 20, she is a very cute girl who can make these type of decisions if she chooses, but personally, I find it disgusting, I guess its good that the money is going to charity to build homes. Also, can you guys imagine the guys who were bidding feverishly for her virginity?? total creeps...

www.huffingtonpost.com... 225137
edit on 24-10-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Slapper

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

a man from Japan known as "Natsu" came out on top with the winning bid. Natsu beat out five other bidders after a feverish final day where the price of Migliorini's virtue jumped from $190,000 on Oct. 23 to the final $780,000 price tag.

Before I even began reading the article I just knew a Japanese guy would be the one to win.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
it's a win-win situation for her...not only does she get the money, but she still gets to keep her virginity. the winning bid was from a Japanese man!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Doesn't matter what I, you, or anyone else thinks for that matter. She can do what she wants as long as she isn't hurting anyone. That is the problem with the world, everyone has their morally biased nose all up in everyone else's business. Personal freedom should never be infringed and looked down upon if that individual is not harming another individual.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloBloodline
reply to post by jhn7537

Doesn't matter what I, you, or anyone else thinks for that matter. She can do what she wants as long as she isn't hurting anyone. That is the problem with the world, everyone has their morally biased nose all up in everyone else's business. Personal freedom should never be infringed and looked down upon if that individual is not harming another individual.

Wonder how much she will get for root two?

link   

Originally posted by lordpiney
it's a win-win situation for her...not only does she get the money, but she still gets to keep her virginity. the winning bid was from a Japanese man!

Do we call that "the rule of thumb"? hahaha

link   
Ok, I'm going to be extremely judgemental here, so here it goes.

I just looked at the pictures of her on the link, she is basically posing nude and she is very attractive...and I'm supposed to believe she is a virgin?

I think someone just got scammed out of $780,000 dollars, and really this just makes her a very high priced prostitute, charity or not.

I think the whole thing is creepy, but I also think she is a huge con artist.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

So she's getting $78,000 to have sex with someone? I'm a firm believer in people being able to make their own decisions as long as those decisions do not harm an unwilling person. I am very pro prostitution and I do not believe this is very similar to something like street corner prostitution in anyway so I can't see any problem with this. Wish my wife would have paid me for my virginity lol...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed
Ok, I'm going to be extremely judgemental here, so here it goes.

I just looked at the pictures of her on the link, she is basically posing nude and she is very attractive...and I'm supposed to believe she is a virgin?

I think someone just got scammed out of $780,000 dollars, and really this just makes her a very high priced prostitute, charity or not.

I think the whole thing is creepy, but I also think she is a huge con artist.

Isn't there a test to be performed by a doctor to make sure she is 'pure' and not torn....

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anundeniabletruth

I guess ATS is pro-prostitution, its not just you, but practically everyone who's responded... #WhoWouldaThunkIt

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

She could claim anything as to why she isn't medically "pure".

Riding a horse, masturbation, medical procedure of some sort.

But the question I have, is prostitution legal in Brazil? How is she not arressted for solicitation?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Wow I have never seen a virgin whore before. She will of course be willing to provide documents from doctors to prove she is a virgin right? because what man hasn't heard the virgin story before?

And before anyone gets upset about the whore comment she is keeping 10% so she is really no different from the common streetwalker. Because after all she is selling herself for money.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So it's not prostitution if it's for charity?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloBloodline
reply to post by jhn7537

Exactly my first thought: "Well--none of my damn business." Of course she did make it everyone's business, essentially inviting judgment. People are sick that way these days: Putting everything they do out in the world; tweeting or facebooking every stupid thing they do. And it diminishes us all.

But I refuse to be diminished by it. It's none of my damn business....

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Always use the rule of 3... Take the number she gives you and times it by 3 and that's the real number...

3 x 0=0

Sh*t there needs to be another system....

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rexamus
So it's not prostitution if it's for charity?

That's what I'm trying to determine... The only reason why i made this thread was becasue she was donating money to charity, so im not sure what to make of it...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Is is VERY similar to "corner prostitution" - in fact, it's the same thing.
Even her reason given "...it's only a business decision"....is the same reason a prostitute has to sell her body.

How the money is used, what she does with it etc..does not change anything...it's still prostitution.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

She's not donating all the money, she is keeping 10%, which is 78k.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Hello there from way out on the limb!

I saw her picture. Attractive, no doubt. I read someone from Japan won the bidding. Then I admonished myself for thinking, "yup, figures" but someone else posted the same thing so maybe I am not alone. Kinda' the capital of weird stuff. Ever see their game shows?

Then I realized the cultural and (more personal) taste gap between me and the winner. Why would her virginity be that important to me? Granted the cause, if legitimate, is good: schools for kids. Who can fault that? But that cost? And then the world knows I am a weirdo paying for some young girl's virginity? And she is from Brazil. The capital of hot women. Surely there are more, ahem, experienced Brazilian women no one would look side ways at you paying money for.

What's this guy gonna do? Drive up and honk the horn? "Honey, I think your dates here". "Thanks Dad". How creepy is that?

I must be a prude

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join