It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bic Cristal Pens for Her Reviews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Freaking hilarous! Read the consumer reviews on Amazon. I literally laughed until tears ran down my leg.

Amazon Reviews for Bic Cristal for Her Pens

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Rofl this is so freaking funny!

Attention all Transgenders.. if you feel once again the pen industry has ignored our writing needs join me in a Class Action Lawsuit. Alone we are one....or maybe 2, but together we can stand and demand our requisites for a writing implementation all our own be met.

edit on 24-10-2012 by ThorinOakenshield because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThorinOakenshield

Amazon can be a riot!!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just when I thought women could not get any weirder. POW, i read these reviews. If there is any truth to some of those post..WOW, just WOW.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Not at all. The women in these reviews are basically telling BIC they are ridiculous for creating a pen for "her". They are poking fun at Bic for thinking it was a great idea. I love the one that says "Bic for Men costs 72% less".

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by k21968
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Not at all. The women in these reviews are basically telling BIC they are ridiculous for creating a pen for "her". They are poking fun at Bic for thinking it was a great idea. I love the one that says "Bic for Men costs 72% less".

My Fav:

Someone has answered my gentle prayers and FINALLY designed a pen that I can use all month long! I use it when I'm swimming, riding a horse, walking on the beach and doing yoga. It's comfortable, leak-proof, non-slip and it makes me feel so feminine and pretty! Since I've begun using these pens, men have found me more attractive and approchable.

It has given me soft skin and manageable hair and it has really given me the self-esteem I needed to start a book club and flirt with the bag-boy at my local market. My drawings of kittens and ponies have improved, and now that I'm writing my last name hyphenated with the Robert Pattinson's last name, I really believe he may some day marry me! I'm positively giddy.

Those smart men in marketing have come up with a pen that my lady parts can really identify with. Where has this pen been all my life???

By
Tracy Hamilton

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Reminds me of the recipe for "Salted Water for Boiling" on epicurious:

Reviews

People have reviewed it for eleven years.

join