Sudan accuses Israel of bombing arms factory

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Looks like Israel may be launching strikes against their perceived enemies. Sudan accuses them of bombing their munitions factory that is located in a residential neighborhood which resulted in the death of 2 people. Right now there is no confirmation Israel is guilty of the attack, and they've declined to comment, but who else is flying in 4 military planes? Only Israel or NATO. Stay tuned for more info.

Sudan accuses Israel of bombing arms factory

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa -- Sudan on Wednesday accused Israel of launching an airstrike that caused a large explosion at a munitions factory, killing two people, in a residential area of the capital, Khartoum.

Sudan Information Minister Ahmed Belal Osman said four planes bombed the Yarmouk complex housing a military arms factory in the south of the capital and that an analysis of rocket debris from the explosion confirmed Israel was behind the attack.

"We think Israel did the bombing," Belal said. "We reserve the right to react at a place and time we choose."

Sudan arms factory fire blamed on Israeli 'bombing'

Raw footage of the aftermath

edit on 24-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
While they are as right as the US saying the 9/11 attacks were done by Osama in such a short amount of time, I always thought what Sudan had to do with all of this. And while it did not happen in 5 years, you have to give it to him, everything is going according to plan. Unless you are blind, deaf and mislead :p

EDIT: Downplay the first line I typed, they do have some evidence. Sorry, I want to post the video while I remembered it and forgot to read the OT. Ma mistake, sir.

EDIT x2: Video fixed by a mod. Thanks for that and it won’t happen again. Pretty weird way to post videos but I’ll live with it.
edit on 24-10-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by goh13

Your video,

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

What kind of venal piece of crap puts an arms factory in a residential neighbourhood?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
reply to post by Swills

What kind of venal piece of crap puts an arms factory in a residential neighbourhood?

The same kind that attacks it with rockets in a time of peace? Just saying

Swills: Thanks for the help on the video. Not sure what went wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
reply to post by Swills

Without knowing all the details I wouldn't be so quick to call them venal pieces of crap. But if you really want to know I guess you can send them an email

Who gave those military planes the order to strike residential neighborhoods?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by goh13

No prob. Posting a YT video on ATS is more complicated than most forums. Here I'll show ya how its done.

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LTdx1nPu3k"

You want to copy and paste everything after v= which is 9LTdx1nPu3k

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

If they happened to be Isreali fighters would other countries not have radar trace on the fighters while they were on route? presuming they took off from Isreal

A lot of countries over in that part of the world are on the verge of war it seems at the minute let's hope nobody jumps the gun to soon so to speak

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

That's an interesting point. Where is the radar information? Chances are we will never get a hold of such information but what I can speculate is if it was Israel or NATO then they have superior technology compared to Sudan, and every other ME nation, so I dunno if radar is much of a hurdle for them

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I see an earlier thread just made its way to the Newest Flags page, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Doh!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I'ts pretty common to put such things in residential areas. Less likely that your enemies will attack them considering the casualites of civilians.

I think there's something in the Geneva convention about that or maybe another UN treaty.

As for the bombing? It would not suprise me, but I'm not aware of any Sudanese/Israeli disputes.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I'ts pretty common to put such things in residential areas. Less likely that your enemies will attack them considering the casualites of civilians.

I think there's something in the Geneva convention about that or maybe another UN treaty.

As for the bombing? It would not suprise me, but I'm not aware of any Sudanese/Israeli disputes.

~Tenth

Perhaps, it is more likely that you put the factory close to where the workers can live. Third world people do not all drive cars in a rush hour, many walk or cycle to work, thus, the factory needs to be close to a residential area. I don't think planners truly believe that putting a military establishment close to civilians offers any special protection. Glaringly, history shows otherwise, just start with the fire bombings of Tokyo and Dresdon, Oh, hang on, that was us!

P

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

"Sudan is a dangerous terrorist state. To know exactly what happened (there), it will take some time to understand," Amos Gilad told Israel's army radio.

"Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir is regarded a war criminal. Sudan has also served as the operational base for (the late Al-Qaeda chief Osama) bin Laden," Gilad pointed out.

"The regime is supported by Iran and it serves as a route for the transfer, via Egyptian territory, of Iranian weapons to Hamas and Islamic Jihad terrorists," he told the radio.

what does all the above statements mean. first Gaza and now Sudan what is going on in Israel ! maybe they want to show that they are strong. are all of these a reaction to Hezbulah's drone or something else is going on.
www.google.com...

new topics
top topics

join