It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean minister obliterated by mortar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Simple question, have you ever fired a mortar?

Not fired one, called in a few fire missions.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

the problem with that style of " leadership " is that eventually someone realises that they are likley to be next - an slots the fat mong as a pre-emptive strike

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hmmm total rubbish. Even if it was true a Mortar is very unreliable for acurate targeting. Given wind and other variables I have no problem with this. Hoax.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

It beats saddam hussein's[spelling?] human shredding machine. If he really wanted some one to suffer they went in legs first, such a sweet man saddam he was never too busy to say hello but just happened to be a sadistic sociopathic maniacal psychopath.

Sorry that is just propaganda. There is no evidence to suggest that was true. if you can find it , please post it.

thanks

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by JackBauer

They think of torture like we think of football games

You do not know that! Thats just a silly comment really.

Yes, clearly they would never do something like blow someone up for having a drink. I guess if it's not anti-American it's not true to you. I really wish the US had stepped in before NK attained nukes and it was too late. Now we can look forward to more attacks against SK, more rhetoric, and more torture.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I guess if it's not anti-American it's not true to you.

That also is a silly comment.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I know these sicko's do do some sick stuff. I heard a story once on a doco about the Nazi's during the second world war. They used to throw people into a giant Frying pan "for fun" when sitting drinking beer at the death camps. I seriously remember that as fact. Trouble is I can't find anything about it?

Hmmm sick.

Inmates who tried to escape from the camp could expect to be roasted over giant frying pans upon recapture.

holocaust.hklaw.com...
edit on 25-10-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
There`s nothing about this incident in any South Korean or Japanese media, doesn`t look like it`s true.
edit on 25-10-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by Bilky

It beats saddam hussein's[spelling?] human shredding machine. If he really wanted some one to suffer they went in legs first, such a sweet man saddam he was never too busy to say hello but just happened to be a sadistic sociopathic maniacal psychopath.

Sorry that is just propaganda. There is no evidence to suggest that was true. if you can find it , please post it.

thanks

Of course its true. They put the machine in the same warehouse that they stashed the weapons of mass destruction. Donald Rumsfeld told me

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

what did he do to diserve that ?
traitor ??

From the first sentence in the link of the OP...

TOKYO: A North Korean army minister was reportedly executed with a mortar round for drinking and carousing during the official mourning period after the death of Kim Jong-il.

www.smh.com.au...

No happy drinky poo`s at that wake or else,sounds like to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
I know these sicko's do do some sick stuff. I heard a story once on a doco about the Nazi's

Wow, then it must be true!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
Video or it didn't happen..No really, I wanna see it. I believe it 100%. These are the same people that starve their population into obedience.

That's because we've put sanctions on them.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
As "Victor Meldrew" would say "I Don't believe it"

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well... there seems to be quite alot of confusion as to wether or not this story has any merit what so ever. However, assuming that this is true, I can think of much MUCH worse ways to go. Having a thin glass rod shoved down the shaft of ones genitalia, and then shattered, for instance, and then bleeding to death from that would be much worse, and take ages.

Similarly, being shot at an angle that accomodates both the bladder and bowel as target organs for the shot, spreading the toxic effluent that one would normally eject when in the toilet all through out the bottom of ones abdomen would be far, far worse than a motar dropping right on you and disassociating your molecules completely, and immediately.

Being exposed to anthrax, the plauge, or indeed phosgene gas, would be far more terrible than being totally, and instantly destroyed by a mortar.

However, as others have mentioned, a mortar is not a precision weapon, although there are circumstances where one could reduce the variables that affect course changes in mortar rounds in flight, by controlling the environmental factors as much as possible.

I am in no way condoning the mindset of the North Korean leader, in valuing life so little that he sees fit to order the deaths of his underlings over such petty matters. However, I have to say, if it is true, if the functionary he ordered dead WAS vapourised by mortar, you may not like it, but you have to salute the dudes thoroughness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join