It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bin ladin and his group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
why is it with
people speculating that he is in diffrent countries at the same time

and why bring him up after months of not talking about him?
( it cant just be the US elections )

curious

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Bin Laden is being held by the united states. His capture will be reported soon.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I believe it was Kerry who brough up Osama's name and made an issue out of him. He, Kerry, seems to think that Osama is the only terrorist in the world because he keeps saying the President took his eye of the ball. I can tell you that as a military matter, you are not going to tip your hand if you are about to spring the trap on a wanted man. Perhaps we were quiet for so long was because we were working hard at bringing him in. The fact that Kerry brought him up, just shows the lack of leadership he has when it comes to military matters.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
or that fact that he will never be found ( since he has alot of sucidel maniacs willing give their lives for him )

i dont believe that the US has a clue where he is
or
neither has a trap ready for him

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
Bin Laden is being held by the united states. His capture will be reported soon.

October 25th.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Bush will never capture or kill Osama bin Laden while he the president of the US.

You'll see how John Kerry will capture/kill Bin Laden within the first 6 months of his presidency. Why? simple,

The Saudi Royal family will cut off all ties and pull out their investments in the US if their black sheep son is kill/capture at the hands of the US. It partially explains why the US military failed in Tora Bora and left the responsibility of the mission in the hands of warlords etc.

The Carlyle group would lose billions if they pissed off the Saudi Royal family.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I love your statement I agree with you one hundred percent, but I think he is death and frozen

We al know that the last time we knew about Bin, was at the tora-bora bombing and that he sustained injuries, some said that he was mortaly wonded but his people came forward and said that he was just injured and not in danger.

Now my believe I agree with deeprivergal US has him either in costody or at least it has his body frozen somewhere.

Why I believe this? because somebody like bin-laden with such power over the muslin community would be paraded on tapes and the TV to show that their leader is strong and able and that he is still the boss.

Has somebody seen bin-laden since Tora-bora? NO! all we got after that is old tapes and video tapes now we just have "his voice"

Now, we have new man to take his "places" Zarquawi, now has somebody seen him lately also?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I love your statement I agree with you one hundred percent, but I think he is death and frozen

seen him lately also?

this isnt a movie

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
All I can say is that you do not tip your hand. Trust me on this, we will not make a lot of noise if we are about to capture him. only common sense tells you that.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
~~~

Isn't 'OSAMA BIN LADEN' synonomus with AL QAIEDA, INSURGENTS, &

those TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS---> WAR ON TERROR ??

~~~

at least thats the way I hear the 10000 news sources on print-- TV-- Radio.....
but thats my 'selective' hearing

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
I believe it was Kerry who brough up Osama's name and made an issue out of him. He, Kerry, seems to think that Osama is the only terrorist in the world because he keeps saying the President took his eye of the ball. I can tell you that as a military matter, you are not going to tip your hand if you are about to spring the trap on a wanted man. Perhaps we were quiet for so long was because we were working hard at bringing him in. The fact that Kerry brought him up, just shows the lack of leadership he has when it comes to military matters.

Give me a break. Bin Laden is the number 1 terrorist. He killed thousands of people on 9/11. He foremost needs to be brought to justice. Everyone else can stand in line.

new topics

top topics

join