It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hello all,

I am a new member here and thought I would introduce myself. I have always been interested in the topics of UFOs and the paranormal. This looks like a good forum to join for it
I also run a related forum myself but it is not anywhere as big as this place, haha, not even close

I live in the midwestern portion of the USA. I am a PhD student concentrating on emergency management and homeland security. I am a manager of a security force as well. I am also a Freemason and Shriner which I am sure some of you wonder about

Other than all that, I own a lot of forums and websites, its an addiction to me. I also chase tornadoes, do photography and I am a cycling addict. I go cycling every chance I get whether roadie or MTB.

Thanks for having me

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Welcome! This website is awesome btw... pretty addicting.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Cool Avatar

Yeah I been lurking here for a while. I thought I had an account before but I cannot remember any details of it. If I did, it was many many many years ago. Thanks for the welcome

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
My , but you are a busy beaver aren't you? A few weeks here and you'll forget all about it. Muahahaha.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by startledcrow

Welcome to ATS...gosh, how do you even have time to post here.. Glad you decided to join so we can eat...errrr...pick your brains.....

Enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am fairly busy but it keeps me from having stress. When I was younger, I'd always get stressed over everything and it was mainly when I had nothing to do. Now I give myself so many hobbies and interests that I become overwhelmed, lol, it sounds bad but it really isn't because I don't have time to get upset and stressed out anymore, haha.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Back by popular demand-did the two threads alert you?
Did you ever time travel or have two aliens in your garden?
If you have no idea what I'm on about,disregard my statement & welcome.
Just hope I don't smell schnitzel.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I am a PhD student concentrating on emergency management and homeland security. I am a manager of a security force as well. I am also a Freemason and Shriner

Well you've come on board packing a pretty decent set of credentials my friend. Therein you seemingly may have the potential to become an asset in ensuring the site motto... Deny Ignorance.

Look forward to seeing you on the boards.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Back by popular demand-did the two threads alert you?
Did you ever time travel or have two aliens in your garden?
If you have no idea what I'm on about,disregard my statement & welcome.
Just hope I don't smell schnitzel.

Not sure what you mean? I am assuming maybe I appear to be a past troll or something like that? If so, no not a troll here... more of an expert on trolls though as I have been running forums for over 15 years and have had my fair share of them LOL

Originally posted by UberL33t

I am a PhD student concentrating on emergency management and homeland security. I am a manager of a security force as well. I am also a Freemason and Shriner

Well you've come on board packing a pretty decent set of credentials my friend. Therein you seemingly may have the potential to become an asset in ensuring the site motto... Deny Ignorance.

Look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Thank you
Yeah I figured my education and society memberships would spark some interest here
I just may very well be a Masonic Spook one day haha! >_

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

OK I'll give you the benefit of the doubt,but remember ATS is watching you extra closely!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

OK I'll give you the benefit of the doubt,but remember ATS is watching you extra closely!

Sounds exciting

Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Welcome

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on the ride with you.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome Johnny and all the information

edit on 24-10-2012 by startledcrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS. We'll be watching. I can't wait to see future posts.

new topics

top topics

join