It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason for Building the Hadron Collider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I will keep this post short and sweet..after listening to Coast 2 Coast October 17th it appears that below the level of DNA/Double Helix information layer is another layer of information that is basically the Operating System of all matter. This operating system would allow its coders to basically write anything into existence if the language/syntax is known, hence the Hadron is not only trying to find the so called "God" particle" but this base operating code that they believe permeates the most basic level of every thing including our sciences, astrology, space, maths ect..

Thoughts ?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I also heard on Coast to Coast AM with Saddam Hussein err I mean George Noory that the LHC is a time machine, that there is a secret central room with a chair, you enter that secret room, get on the chair, and Montauk Style time travel open a wormhole, don't believe everything you hear on that show, the show used to be 75% entertainment 25% truth, the show is now 99% entertainment, 1% truth if you're lucky, of course some guests are more truthful but Noory is a big fan of entertainment and not a big fan of truth, he's only a fan of claiming anything and everything is "Fascinating", I wouldn't be surprised if the guy uses that word 1,000 times a day.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
That the hadron collider got secrets ? Could with some doubts be true . but to rewrite us ? that would be the largest reset button on earth.. I was thinking that things got smaller these days ?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't know about re-writing our DNA, but I will agree some people could sure use a good defragmenting.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
C2C/AM is cool but the best part is when Noory gets crank calls, honestly ROFLMFAO so clueless...

A recent example -

Skype Caller

2:23:25(ish)

Be sure and catch the callers introduction/bio or it will not be as funny.

edit on 24-10-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Think about this for a minute.

The Hadron collider is built to smash elementary particles against one another. These little tiny particles go round and round the collider and ultimately hit each other, destroying themselves and causing little sparky trails of other little tiny particles, some of which may be new to our understanding. These are all at a sub-atomic level.

DNA is squishy stuff inside our cells. Although it's also tiny, it's not anywhere near as tiny as those little tiny particles. Instead, this squishy stuff is found in the form of a helix and is made up of base pairs. It is molecular in nature, a lot bigger than just electrons. We have now mapped the genome and are finding which genes cause what attributes.

What does one have to do with the other? You're not thinking of throwing DNA around in the LHC, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

To misquote Prof. J. D. Morrison (PhD), "People are strange(lets)".

Also, glad I'm not cleaning the inside of ATLAS after 'that' collision!

edit on 24/10/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Einstein himself was aware that his equations allowed for time travel. His next-door neighbor at Princeton, Kurt Gödel, perhaps the most important mathematical logician of the past millennium, found a new solution of Einstein's equations in 1949 which allowed for time travel into the past. He found that if the universe rotated, and you traveled around the universe fast enough, you could go back in time, and arrive before you left.

In fact, since then, a series of solutions of Einstein's equations have been discovered which allow for time travel back into the past. Time travel is allowed for:

a) traveling around a spinning universe

b) traveling around a spinning cylinder which is infinitely long

c) traveling around two colliding cosmic strings

d) traveling through a spinning black hole

And the particles in LHC do spin around in a way. Perhaps it could have something to do with it.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The Hadron Collider is the first involuntary attempt to acces to a different realm, they doesn't seem to be sure what are they doing. They turn it on and off between failures and unexpected results. This thing is huge as we all know, but once they achieve a final objetive, they will try to create smaller devices in order to obtain the same results, like what happened to computers and laser thru all these years.

I don't know why we need this sh!t and nobody asked me if I'd like to have it. I hope they never get bored of their new toy, otherwise I wouldn't be surprised if one day they plug it to a HAARP to see what happens.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

evidence ?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
To open the stargates. That is the real reason. To let the lower dimensions in, and TPTB actually may think they're going to slip away and avoid consequences, their capture and counseling. I don't think so myself however.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

We have now mapped the genome and are finding which genes cause what attributes.

Erm. No.

Why you can't judge a man by his genes

"In everyday language the talk is about a gene for this and a gene for that. We are now finding that that is rarely so. The number of genes that work in that way can almost be counted on your fingers, because we are just not hard-wired in that way."....

"You cannot define the function of genes without defining the influence of the environment. The notion that one gene equals one disease, or that one gene produces one key protein, is flying out of the window."

"The drug industry has been saying 'one gene, one patent, one drug', ...But the uses for this approach can be counted on the fingers."

I have no doubt "inanimate matter" and biology intersect at the sub-atomic level. Perhaps Venter's 3-D DNA Printer bridges the gap - without the hadron collider.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The LHC is basically a navigational system for HAARP to use in an attempt to breach the omniverse - where the reptiliods exist. Steven Hawking is the mastermind and controls everything from a special motorized chair in Dulce NM.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Actually, you have that backwards. As we've built particle accelerators around the globe, we've actually begun to realize that they need to be bigger to answer some of the questions proposed.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Thoughts ?

You can't compare work at the LHC to an underlying "secret code" in our DNA. That's like comparing an apple seed to an orange. Fundamentally wrong.

The built the LHC because the last one wasn't big and powerful enough. Simple.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I have one, maybe these colliders are being built to stear the earth by altering its magnetic feild. What do ya think, Is it believable? Hurry get G. Noory on the phone

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
The LHC is basically a navigational system for HAARP to use in an attempt to breach the omniverse - where the reptiliods exist. Steven Hawking is the mastermind and controls everything from a special motorized chair in Dulce NM.

You forgot chemtrails!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

top topics

join