It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favourite and funniest Troll or hoax threads

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Some of you may have seen all the time traveller with pics threads on the firehose earlier today.
For those who didnt dont worry as none of them lasted 30 secs before getting 404d as they were put in introduction forum, well at least thats why I assumed they were deleted

So anyway after seeing at least 5 of them over a few hrs I made a thread telling the guy to just post 20 times
To the time traveller with pics

So it turns out the thread author is a regular here at ATS and loves to post stuff that falls somewhere between total BS and freakin hilarity

Heres the first one I saw, it went for a week and covered 49 pages

I am living with two humanoid aliens

and another one
I was in the secret m.i.b , please read

The reason I post these is coz they were fricken AWESOME, I literally cried from laughter.

If you havent seen these threads you gotta check em out

Anyone else able to point me in the direction of some funny for the wrong reasons threads?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Right after I joined, I came across a thread claiming there was a Stargate hovering over the ocean in the Gulf of Aden.

It was based on a Sorcha Faal story and it was hysterical. My first such encounter. I still go back and chuckle over it.

I'm on my phone or I would post a link, but it was funny.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Is it just me or did it look like clouds LOL

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Good idea,try and draw Schnitzel out!
If he sees this he'll return due to popular demand.
I await his return.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Troll or hoax threads??

We weed out the hoaxes but the trolls are plentiful and it doesn't help motivate people to stay here....why do you think older members don't bother anymore and if they do its minimal.
Most threads and posts are from 2011 or 2012 members...why do you think that is??
Today,I saw a newer member post maybe 5 threads all before noon and they were idiotic threads.
People get sick of it and leave.

This place is for mentally handicapped people or attention seekers with no clue to what a conspiracy actually is.
I stubbed my toe....CONSPIRACY!!!!!
I saw an actor on tv scratch his nose....CONSPIRACY!!!!

Thats my take and my rant on this topic.

Please guys....use a filter when posting.

To answer your question...this is my favorite troll thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-10-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Come on Bernard and his kind lift the mood around here away from all the doom and gloom.
Have fun weeding him out.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

This place is for mentally handicapped people or attention seekers

What do you think he is??
I am not amused laughing at retards....I can laugh at some stand up comedy instead....I don't come here to laugh at the mentally handicapped.
I prefer jokes.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I remember that thread

That first reply was epic and put that dude right in his place

Classic

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

I am not amused laughing at retards....I can laugh at some stand up comedy instead....I don't come here to laugh at the mentally handicapped.
I prefer jokes.

I get the impression he just does it for fun..... Ok maybe hes a bit special but I prefer to think hes getting a smile and kick out of the few people who take him serious.

I dont think theres any harm if you think your laughing with him he seems OK (mentally) from what Ive seen on other sites when hes actually being himself

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

I prefer jokes.
Maybe some people do come here to laugh at the mentally handicapped?I couldn't comment!
Are you insinuating Bernie is mentally handicapped?
Turn on the access ability reader on your computer,get it to read the threads to you,plenty of jokes!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I get the impression he just does it for fun..... Ok maybe hes a bit special but I prefer to think hes getting a smile and kick out of the few people who take him serious. I dont think theres any harm if you think your laughing with him he seems OK (mentally) from what Ive seen on other sites when hes actually being himself

Thats exactly my point....trolls make this site look bad,and there is waaaay too many of them.
He gets a kick out of it...I don't.

Also,I agree that thread was an epic fail from a big troll and Mark (the first reply) will always be a legend for his post.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you: I am a reincarnation of Ningishzidda (Thoth), an avatar

The thread was closed because the OP didn't provide any proof and it was moved to the hoax forum.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Gotta admit, the Blossom Goodchild threads about the upcoming GFL spaceships showing up in 08. I wasn't on ATS at the time, but it was fun to go through those threads. My sci-fi fantasy heart loves em for the imagination it gives...Gotta love any well made alien story, be it the federation of light, Greer, or any other of the speakers whom claim working or chatting with aliens.

TheOneElectric put up a thread I loved about someone from the future sending messages back that was pretty well thought out
Here

Would make for a good sci-fi novel.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

somebodys recently deleted expose of c******* as a anti-zionist propagandist
pure paranoid tripe

The name this poster chose for himself is meant as irony. C***** is the one 'corrupting' peoples understaning of the actual truth. C**** also has an avatar which can only be interpreted as ominous:

C***** also has some interesting comments on his message board, many from users who themselves have been accused of being propagandists, such as, for example, B*******, who has since been banned.

B***** says to C***** "Keep up the good work! "
In which c***** responds "Thanks man, you too! "

Seems like both of them are privy to some secret understanding.

ridiculous

L
L

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

When reading that one poster reminded me about when "god "joined ATS a few months back!
40 odd pages of hi,eventually I'll tell you I'm god!
I think the crazies are fun.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I just read that thread.I think I smell a ban!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you: I am a reincarnation of Ningishzidda (Thoth), an avatar

The thread was closed because the OP didn't provide any proof and it was moved to the hoax forum.

This is bad!!!!!!!

Im meant to be working but cant stop reading

A few memorable quotes

Oh cool. Another one? We had the true son of God show up a couple weeks ago and we always have aliens. They tend to get banned. Turns out these superior beings suck at following simple rules.

an etheric being in the lower density dumensions 4 - 9

Spelt dimensions wrong.

I humbly say I am here to be of service to human beings

Are there any female angels willing to, you know, service.

I seriously love this place

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Bernie takes the cake folks.

Some of you may not know, but this serial hoaxer has had well over 100 accounts banned from ATS. He has various websites dedicated to his nonsense.

Bernard Schnitzel is what he normally goes by.

Elliot has been a moniker as well.

Anywhoo...crazy internet troll. I believe he's like...18 or something.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

God was here?! Wow

I think we had angels too,and another thread about a guy saying there were aliens outside, looking through his windows. I'm going over to the Hoax forum to see if I can find any other threads like these.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra

God was here?! Wow

I think we had angels too,and another thread about a guy saying there were aliens outside, looking through his windows. I'm going over to the Hoax forum to see if I can find any other threads like these.

About 6 months ago, we had God here in two intro threads, disavowing each other......

It was like the old tv show...To Tell the Truth...waiting for the real god to stand up at the end....

Des

edit on 24-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join