It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

different races on earth and aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiralarchitect

Claiming different human races are from different planets in our solar system is such a stupid idea, that yeah, it is OK to call that idea out as an embarrassing, stupid failure.

The forum's motto is "Deny Ignorance", not "Wallow in every hare-brained, moron's ideas."

If you can't separate plausible from trash, well, good luck to you on your mystical journey. Just don't send money to Nigerian princes.
edit on 11/2/2012 by Nicorette because: (no reason given)

Claiming the human race was created by an invisible man in the sky, who formed a man from dust, and a woman from his rib, and the rest of us are inbred sounds more logical to you?

False dichotomy.

Straw man much?

Deny Ignorance --- All the theories presented by Religion/Science are theories..yet they are pushed as Answers.

Does the word "theory" mean anything to you? Are you aware that the scientific useage of that term differs from the general use in extremely important ways? Apparently not.

Originally posted by spiralarchitectI think the issue here is not the fear of ridicule for proposing idiotic theories, but the fear of shattering the foundations of our idiotic Dogma.

"Our" idiotic dogma?

Speak for your own dogmatic self.

Am i wrong?

Absolutely.

Harte

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Ok, nice answer. 3 sentences, no arguments, U WIN!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Seven sentences.

And you're right. Just as I pointed out, you made no argument. Hence, there's nothing in your post to argue against except the use of a false dichotomy (as I said) and subsequent straw-man statements concerning your fabrication (again, as I said.)

You may take the rest of my post as a gratuitous handout. You seem to need the information.

Harte

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

If you can't see the irony of criticizing a poster for posting an alternative view in an alternative forum, you are beyond help, or you're simply trolling.

Also, waving the "Deny ignorance" flag doesn't change this, nor does it make you a righteous Crusader against idiocy. People have the right to express their views, however different they may be from the mainstream dogmatic Truth, that the majority of the human population takes as granted.

So I won't bother with you anymore.
Have fun.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by jademegjosh
are all different races on earth the same as the aliens that are supposed to be visiting us from different planets

YEP!

If we had to believe some stories, they have to be as different as err - take Star Wars with Jabba and all the aliens looking differently in a cantina/bar whatever it was... from pipe noses to big years. So I think if there were more than 1 species. they are much more different not just different skin color or stretched eyes

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Harte

If you can't see the irony of criticizing a poster for posting an alternative view in an alternative forum, you are beyond help, or you're simply trolling.

Also, waving the "Deny ignorance" flag doesn't change this, nor does it make you a righteous Crusader against idiocy. People have the right to express their views, however different they may be from the mainstream dogmatic Truth, that the majority of the human population takes as granted.

Yet, apparently, I have no such right?

What I posted was not my "views," it was a legitimate rebuttal of an illogical attempt at argument on your part.

So I won't bother with you anymore.

No matter. But, since you won't "bother" with me, perhaps you can find it in yourself to "bother" with logic itself.

Harte

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

Wow, thanks for that. I have never heard of the 'Dropas' until now. How interesting...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

The 'human' looking aliens are actually a screen, most of the aliens can shapeshift, but it is more than what we would think of a person dematerializing into something else in front of us, they change the vision that we see out of our eyes - it is psychological not physycal. I would encourage that it is not all technology but magic.

For the aliens who are above and watching us, there are three reported main kinds, which matches the report from 1976.

The greys who range in height have created clone workers for themselves who are smaller, these beings are not grey but have blank white skin, usually wearing a technology related black eye piece and having yellow eyes with vertical slit pupils. The mantis aliens are interesting, they have a flat face and eyes on the side of their head with the mouth curving down like a praying mantis. They have extendable necks and long arms, it would be hard to picture a being with a head so large on a skinny body.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
After I was emp in Southern nevada border I was confronted twice.
They know well that if I wanted a ride home I would have taken it.

But they also knew that I was capable of refusing it.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Truth or darn ladies and gentleman. what have you children
edit on 5-11-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

truth or stranger of fiction....drop it or stfu
edit on 6-11-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join