It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

different races on earth and aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

To be honest,every race was once on every planet.
Blacks came from mars,whites came from saturn, the chinese came from uranus, and so on and so on.

Why ATS will never be taken seriously.
edit on 10/26/2012 by Nicorette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette

Blacks came from mars,whites came from saturn, the chinese came from uranus, and so on and so on.

Ok.. remove all conspiracies, ufology, mysteries, any question that doesn't fit the science/religion Dogma, and what are you left with?
Wikipedia?

I think all of the above are what make ATS stand out from the other sites and what drives its evergrowing population.
edit on 30-10-2012 by spiralarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiralarchitect

Ok.. remove all conspiracies, ufology, mysteries, any question that doesn't fit the science/religion Dogma, and what are you left with?
Wikipedia?

I think all of the above are what make ATS stand out from the other sites...

But the quote Nicorette posted makes ATS look a lot more like Godlike Productions. If you've never been to that site, then good for you.

Harte

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

But the quote Nicorette posted makes ATS look a lot more like Godlike Productions. If you've never been to that site, then good for you.

Harte

So ATS is accountable for everything that any of its members post?
So if i start a thread "I believe in Spongebob.. Spongebob is my God and Mustard is the nectar we must all drink to become ethereal beings" ATS is to blame for being tolerant to the Spongebob Cult???!

It's just a free speech forum mate.. there's no race for seriousness or credibility.. and even if there was one.. i doubt it would be based on the views of a few people..

Also want to join my Spongebob Cult?

edit on 30-10-2012 by spiralarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Harte

So if i start a thread "I believe in Spongebob.. Spongebob is my God and Mustard is the nectar we must all drink to become ethereal beings" ATS is to blame for being tolerant to the Spongebob Cult???!

It's just a free speech forum mate.. there's no race for seriousness or credibility.. and even if there was one.. i doubt it would be based on the views of a few people..

Hey, it was Nicorette that made the comment, not me!

Besides, everyone knows that Spongebob is the God of Fry Cooks, not mustard (that, IIRC, would be Patrick.)

Harte

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by Catacomb

There is only one race of intelligent bipedal mammals on Earth, who have developed a complex civilization, the Human race.

I think that I get what you are stating but even so you can not make that a closed conclusion. You can state that so far Homo-sapiens seems to be today the the most intelligent bipedal mammal on Earth. But lest dismantle your affirmation...

The only race/Human race = I do not subscribe the view that all mankind is a single race (not being racist as I do not think we can say any race is superior of inferior) and even within the more obvious racial traits there are also many variations. I know that this is not political correct but any examination outside of idiotic historic racial conceptions it should become obvious. Like other mammals (dogs, bovines, dolphins and horses) there are a lot of specializations and distinct characteristics that due to our complexity are extremely hard to distinguish from simpler cultural traits.

OP may have asked this question in a wrong way. People may be misunderstanding.......not that there were other races of human.....red, black, white ect, but races that were non-human or races that were close enough to breed with humans but produced offspring that couldnt breed....like a mule and were freakish.

Old writings and oral traditions speak of these "gods", half man/half god and man.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

He may simply be a comic.

When we look at the races of man and although they can cross over without any conflict with DNA, trying to figure out how several races came out of the same mix with their own strong DNA signatures is just about as hard to understand as the claim that races came from diffrent planets.
Early minds that tried to handle this question came up with a Darwin explaination. This simple explaination points more to the probability that man would have early on have developed into one race whatever that race may have been. The fact that there are 4 or 5 main race types on the earth points to a regulation, with intent, of DNA planing, race construction and not happenstance. Its as if the races emerged on the earth each on thier own course, given thier own sections of the earth to live on with a strong enough DNA pattern to establish each as diffrent from the other......for no apparent reason that we can fully understand at this time or have forgotten in the fog of history.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Indeed..got carried away and forgot who made the original statement..
I apologize..

Also, I'm not really a spongebob fan..i prefer more vulgar comics (southpark,family guy,american dad,etc)..and they would be much better suited to a cult..

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I believe that it has now been genetically proven that Neanderthals have bread successfully within our gene-poll so not all hybrids are sterile (this is also valid for the rest of the animal kingdom). The finding of a third species of "humans" recently seems to indicate that we evolved from the interbreeding of several branches of closely related hominids...

Mutations and defects do not only occur from hybridization, its mostly random and also environmental (even social). Consider that we today protect some of the humans that have genetic deficiencies without any limitation or responsibilities on their breading. Granted that some deficiencies may in the right context be advantages, I'm particularly interested in positive evolutionary traits (non-negative mutations) Liam Hoekstra and Michael Phelps.

I'm also in favor of some eugenic considerations and a strong believer in Epigenetics (going from you are what you eat to virus as cross species gene-"pollinators").

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Also, I'm not really a spongebob fan.

Heretic.

Harte

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
en.wikipedia.org...

Background

The Dropa stones were first mentioned in 1960 in the Russian newspaper Literaturnaya Gazeta and then reprinted in the "Current Digest of the Russian Press", a Russian language magazine published in America. This said that caves near the Himalayan mountains close to the Chinese-Tibetan border in January 1938 had been investigated by Chinese archaeologist Chi Pu Tei (齊福泰) from Beijing University. These caves were said to contain the graves of tiny beings (about a meter tall) with elongated heads, and cave drawings of these people and the sun, moon and stars. Also found was a 300mm diameter stone disk with a double spiral from a hole in the centre to the rim - 716 more disks were later reportedly found.[4]
[edit]Research

[edit]Tsum Um Nui
For twenty years the Dropa stones were said to have sat in storage before they were given to Tsum Um Nui (楚聞明) for study in 1958. It is said the he came to the conclusion that the grooves on the discs were actually very tiny hieroglyphs, none of which were of a pattern that had been seen before, and which can only be seen with the use of a magnifying glass.[5] By 1962, he had allegedly deciphered them into a story that told of a spacecraft that crashed landed in the area of the cave, the Bayan Har Shan region and that the ship contained the Dropa people who could not fix it and therefore had to adapt to Earth. Further, his research claims that the Dropa people were hunted down and killed by the local Ham tribesmen for a period.[3] Tsum Um Nui noted specifically that one glyph apparently said "The Dropa came down from the clouds in their aircraft. Our men, women and children hid in the caves ten times before sunrise. When at last we understood the sign language of the Dropas, we realized that the newcomers had peaceful intentions".[6]
Tsum Um Nui is said to have published his findings 1962 in a professional journal, and was subsequently ridiculed and met with disbelief. Shortly afterwards he is said to have gone to Japan in a self-imposed exile where he died not long after he completed the manuscript of his work.[3][7]

Russian
Russian researchers requested the discs for studying, and allegedly several were shipped to Moscow. Once there, it is said that they were scraped for loose particles and put through a chemical analysis which revealed that they contained large amounts of cobalt and other metallic substances. As recorded in the Soviet magazine Sputnik, Dr. Vyatcheslav Saizev describes an expriment where the discs were supposedly placed on a special turntable whereby they were shown to 'vibrate' or 'hum' in an unusual rhythm as though an electric charge is passing through them.[1][8]

DROPA STONES

edit on 10/24/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

What an intriguing story, I think Chi Pu Tei would make a great leading character in an epic Steven Spielberg movie.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Interesting about the stone discs.

Long ago China had a huge naval armada that went out exploring. Now there are civilizations on tiny islands in the Pacific that use round stones with holes in the center as a form of money.

They must have gotten the idea from long ago Chinese explorers.

They never did figure out they could have used the wheels for something.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

The human race for all its apparent differences is actually very homogenous. Humans nearly died out around 70,000 years ago and we're all based on the stock that survived. From a DNA perspective we're all nearly identical.

read more here

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Harte

Hey, it was Nicorette that made the comment, not me!

Harte

Claiming different human races are from different planets in our solar system is such a stupid idea, that yeah, it is OK to call that idea out as an embarrassing, stupid failure.

The forum's motto is "Deny Ignorance", not "Wallow in every hare-brained, moron's ideas."

If you can't separate plausible from trash, well, good luck to you on your mystical journey. Just don't send money to Nigerian princes.
edit on 11/2/2012 by Nicorette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Claiming different human races are from different planets in our solar system is such a stupid idea, that yeah, it is OK to call that idea out as an embarrassing, stupid failure.

The forum's motto is "Deny Ignorance", not "Wallow in every hare-brained, moron's ideas."

If you can't separate plausible from trash, well, good luck to you on your mystical journey. Just don't send money to Nigerian princes.

Pardon me but I, madame, am a Nigerian Prince!

Please stop interfering in my cash flow.

Harte

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
en.wikipedia.org...

Background

The Dropa stones were first mentioned in 1960 in the Russian newspaper Literaturnaya Gazeta and then reprinted in the "Current Digest of the Russian Press", a Russian language magazine published in America. This said that caves near the Himalayan mountains close to the Chinese-Tibetan border in January 1938 had been investigated by Chinese archaeologist Chi Pu Tei (齊福泰) from Beijing University. These caves were said to contain the graves of tiny beings (about a meter tall) with elongated heads, and cave drawings of these people and the sun, moon and stars. Also found was a 300mm diameter stone disk with a double spiral from a hole in the centre to the rim - 716 more disks were later reportedly found.[4]
[edit]Research

[edit]Tsum Um Nui
For twenty years the Dropa stones were said to have sat in storage before they were given to Tsum Um Nui (楚聞明) for study in 1958. It is said the he came to the conclusion that the grooves on the discs were actually very tiny hieroglyphs, none of which were of a pattern that had been seen before, and which can only be seen with the use of a magnifying glass.[5] By 1962, he had allegedly deciphered them into a story that told of a spacecraft that crashed landed in the area of the cave, the Bayan Har Shan region and that the ship contained the Dropa people who could not fix it and therefore had to adapt to Earth. Further, his research claims that the Dropa people were hunted down and killed by the local Ham tribesmen for a period.[3] Tsum Um Nui noted specifically that one glyph apparently said "The Dropa came down from the clouds in their aircraft. Our men, women and children hid in the caves ten times before sunrise. When at last we understood the sign language of the Dropas, we realized that the newcomers had peaceful intentions".[6]
Tsum Um Nui is said to have published his findings 1962 in a professional journal, and was subsequently ridiculed and met with disbelief. Shortly afterwards he is said to have gone to Japan in a self-imposed exile where he died not long after he completed the manuscript of his work.[3][7]

Russian
Russian researchers requested the discs for studying, and allegedly several were shipped to Moscow. Once there, it is said that they were scraped for loose particles and put through a chemical analysis which revealed that they contained large amounts of cobalt and other metallic substances. As recorded in the Soviet magazine Sputnik, Dr. Vyatcheslav Saizev describes an expriment where the discs were supposedly placed on a special turntable whereby they were shown to 'vibrate' or 'hum' in an unusual rhythm as though an electric charge is passing through them.[1][8]

DROPA STONES

edit on 10/24/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

What an intriguing story, I think Chi Pu Tei would make a great leading character in an epic Steven Spielberg movie.

Spieberg tends to go for big sci-fi stories, not ones about internet geeks being conned by a hoaxer

The Dropa are aliens in the same way that you are a large pink pineapple. Which could, of course be true - how are we to know?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Harte

I know you are joking but the rules still apply. You are not a Prince and that's that.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Harte

I know you are joking but the rules still apply. You are not a Prince and that's that.

Tut tut.

Sooo judgemental.

Well, some people might think I'm a prince.

Harte

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
More variations of the species, the different "races", the better chance of survival. This could be by design, or by default.

As said, the last near-extinction seems to have left merely pockets of humans, diverging them genetically.

Natural selection has made it so.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

edit on 11/2/2012 by Nicorette because: (no reason given)

Claiming the human race was created by an invisible man in the sky, who formed a man from dust, and a woman from his rib, and the rest of us are inbred sounds more logical to you?
Still, it is believed by millions of people around the world(i'm leaving out the equally stupid Genesis stories of other religions).
Who is to judge what's stupid and what's not?
Who has an actual, proven answer to the origin of mankind? Science?

Deny Ignorance --- All the theories presented by Religion/Science are theories..yet they are pushed as Answers. Isn't that the definition of ignorance? Or is ignorance defined as "questioning the ridiculous Dogma thats being fed to us from infancy till death"?

I think the issue here is not the fear of ridicule for proposing idiotic theories, but the fear of shattering the foundations of our idiotic Dogma.
Am i wrong?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join