It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

different races on earth and aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The Earth is a stage where souls incarnate as humans and play out their Karma. Each soul evolves at its own pace, but planets also evolve. Some planets get destroyed, others cease to support life, and others advance to a level where souls like ours cannot get anything useful by incarnating there.

Thus Earth is refuge for souls from across the universe. Entire nations of souls have migrated here since ancient times, and I think those groupings took on appearances that felt most familiar for those nations. The differences in appearance are purely superficial, and I believe they are an expression of where we came from in past lives.

Thus, Chinese/Asians mostly re-incarnated from the same source planet, Hindus/Indians from another, Arabs, Africans, Europeans, Native Americans, etc., each from different parts of the universe, as groups of souls.

Since we've all been here a long enough time, lots of us have spread out a bit and have experimented with lives as Asians or Africans. It is this soul inter-mixture that is making the Humanity more of a united race. If we don't mess things up too badly here, hopefully we will evolve into a planetary race, and our origins simply won't matter any more.

We can also incarnate as ETs, and ETs often incarnate as humans. The ETs are far more varied in appearance than us, which is what you might expect. Most ETs keep out of sight because we are supposed to be left alone to work out our planetary issues. Some ETs break the rules however-- after all, they are no different from us!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
One could say that maybe a long time ago ,the human race had to be altered to overcome the reality that their might come a point in time were humans have to cooperate with different species other then their own and not from earth . thereby the given that as the multicultural can live in peace the are ready......

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LaurentiusIX

So where do Afro-Americans or those of mixed Asiatic-European origin fit in?

Humans are humans. We vary in appearance just like dogs do and for the same reasons. Get over it.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

There is a picture of the Dropa rulers in the link I provided. They look quite different from the (Sherpa)? pic posted. I have not figured out embedding pics yet on this site or I would have posted it. I have not read enough on the subject to form a strong opinion, but I find the story intriguing.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

I think I know which pic you mean its with the king and queen and they are smaller then man of other regions seen here:

This is picture above taken by Dr Karyl Robin-Evans during his 1947 expedition showing Dzopa ruleing couple back then:

Hueypah-La 4' and Veez-La 3'-4"

www.crystalinks.com...

NAMASTE*******
edit on 10/24/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catacomb

Originally posted by jademegjosh
are all different races on earth the same as the aliens that are supposed to be visiting us from different planets

There is only one race of intelligent bipedal mammals on Earth, who have developed a complex civilization, the Human race.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't be to sure about that. A case can be made about the so-called Shadow People, and lets not forget about the Big Foot sightings (you know the ones, where they are seen working with the UFO guys) I'm sure they may be others as well (the creatures D'Vinci met in the cave during his youth for example)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by schuyler

What of the many Dropa stones and how they were said to hum? Could it be possible that their data has been wiped away or hidden schuyler?

A convenient conjecture that assures we'll never know. That argument is equivalent to claiming (and I've heard this one, too) that we would have clear evidence of alien visitation if only the library at Alexandria had not been destroyed. You have no evidence, so you're guessing and asking us to buy off on it.

However, the basic story itself appears to be false. The archaeologists never existed and the institute in question never existed as well. Conveniently (once again) we have no skulls for proof. It's just a story.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
As told by a captured Alien after Roswell-Draconians, Greys, Plaiedians, Saurians, Sauroids...and about 10 more.

What each is doing with us, why, how long, whose good guys and whos bad, how long theyve been here and why,

also why they could care less about us, dont need any of our resources...how some feel its THEIR planet not ours...and much much more..

Suggest you go immediately online to "The Alien Interview"...it can be found free in a PDF and a blog with that same name is also out there..

Explains religion, ancient civilizations...and why they arent all biogical...and why we'll never figure their ships out...because they are made of things and by processes not known on Earth...

freedownloadb.com/pdf/alien-interview-pdf

THE ALIEN INTERVIEW...you wont put it down. Fiction perhaps but then again.......???
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

57 different Alien species catalogued in 1990'

The "family" is Bigger than we can imagine...

edit on 24-10-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Catacomb

There is only one race of intelligent bipedal mammals on Earth, who have developed a complex civilization, the Human race.

I think that I get what you are stating but even so you can not make that a closed conclusion. You can state that so far Homo-sapiens seems to be today the the most intelligent bipedal mammal on Earth. But lest dismantle your affirmation...

The only race/Human race = I do not subscribe the view that all mankind is a single race (not being racist as I do not think we can say any race is superior of inferior) and even within the more obvious racial traits there are also many variations. I know that this is not political correct but any examination outside of idiotic historic racial conceptions it should become obvious. Like other mammals (dogs, bovines, dolphins and horses) there are a lot of specializations and distinct characteristics that due to our complexity are extremely hard to distinguish from simpler cultural traits.

There is also the issue that it is now thought that our species is not only the result of an abnormal mutation (without getting into more convoluted theories or even the savanna vs aquatic ape), do some research especially in the last theories about our capacity for speech. So were you use race you probably wanted to use species and that since there were other intelligent hominids before Homo-sapiens there is a window in all our ignorance that some other species can still exist (from cryptids to more out there concepts).

In this field I wonder how the new ease of movement and decreasing social restrictions to miscegenation will shape mankind, there are some racial traits that are prevalent over others but it one of those things that I would like to have a glimpse about how it will end (the point where there will be no way to make any distinction). My non scientific experience with other species of mammals indicates that the result will be superior in intellect and even physically more robust.

intelligent bipedal mammals = good call there, had you not restricted it so much the latitude would be extreme, from the definition of intelligence onward...

In any case I do not exclude the possibility that the hypothesis of a breakaway civilization in regards to provide an explanation to UFOs cant have a root in some other "Earth bound" civilization (even from pre-human history). It would even make more sense than extra solar system solution to the issue...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
freedownloadb.com/pdf/alien-interview-pdf

If you read THE ALIEN INTERVIEW....you will see where every single thing you mentioned is incorrect.

I understand its a book...but it will make you think completely different.

Every single thing you explain here...is completely different in that book and blog...and whats scary is it all makes complete sense!.

Reading it...I immediately questioned ALL my beliefs...and if true...even to some extent...then youre way off from what is true, real and an educated guess.

It changed me forever and explained nearly every single Ancient Aliens, Bible passage, Civilization type theory...and it rings somehow of truth.

And its PDF? I downloaded the entire book FREE. You all can as well.....

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: format

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Considering that life will exist if the conditions are right for life - I feel it's a certainty we are not alone in the universe. This is further alluded to with our ancient myths and mysteries. Do our ancestors come from other parts of the universe unknown? Of course. In fact, many ancients specifically identify where they came from. We are all made up of the same stuff. The whole universe over. It's that simple. But all of that "stuff", as there is a lot of it, (do you know your periodic table? Think of all the unknown elements yet to be discovered.) paves the way for a lot of different concoctions. Just look at our own Earth - our biological diversity of life is extensive.

With this in consideration - why is it so amazing and unbelievable to people that biology will follow similar paths in evolution? Regardless of where in the universe life is located? We are not going to see any cat or cow like beings writing a monologue or reading a book on another planet. They won't be able to light a fire. Pilot or build a ship. It's reasonable to assume any intelligence that can - will have the body mechanics necessary to achieve said goal. Thus, we will always identify with them as being "humanoid" in body mechanics. This doesn't mean we have the same chemical chemistry or biological chemistry due to separateness of environments. Even IF at one point in history, say 200,000 thousand years ago, they did come to earth and colonized or did hybrid splicing. We would be entirely separate races today due to two separate evolutionary tracts on two entirely different worlds/environments.

Look at earth's own biological diversity - I think it is safe to assume that such diversity exists elsewhere in the universe. It makes each and every single one of us unique and special and DEFINITELY NOT the same as anyone else. It is just hard for some to remember, no one is more special than anyone else. It's hard for others not to think a difference means imperfection. It's hard for others to understand, that their way of thinking is only right for themselves - no one else. When someone's thinking infringes upon others rights - they then fall into our groups of dictators and bigots that believe everyone is the same and that we should all think the same - just like them. We see this in religious extremists - everyday. Careful you don't adopt it for yourself. You know what say, all roads to hell are paved with good intentions.

Yes, we are all made up of the same star stuff - but NO, we are not the same in composition. Each and every one of us is unique, special - a fingerprint. There is no one else like you, in this entire universe - your experiences, beliefs, biological chemistry - separate you from all others. Cherish it - it's what led us to crave liberty and freedom, and the very thing that will compel us to fight - when the dictators and bigots come calling again to take it away.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

are all different races on earth the same as the aliens that are supposed to be visiting us from different planets

To be honest,every race was once on every planet.
Blacks came from mars,whites came from saturn, the chinese came from uranus, and so on and so on.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

We do come from the cosmos, in past lives, though not everyone. Some come from Beyond, and only answer the calls to come in and help when its needed. Some don't like this way of learning anything and do not believe anyone should even think in their minds that this kind of pain is possible. There are far better ways to advance and progress and learn, than in a duality structure, IMO. But, some mysteries we allow to remain until Higher Self/HS explains them in full.

There are many different races here, representing many cosmic races, not only in the genotype, the outer appearances, but also, soulwise.

But nothing here represents truly what a soul is. And its only the outer shell of harmonics and shadow.

When they say to go within and deal with your shadow. We did, ergo earth type existences. This is the shadow, with the light shining in. And we need to turn our weaknesses into strengths and set right all our relationships. To gain the eutopias and the real homes and worlds we come from.

In this system, no matter what DNA came from what system, or where a soul came from in the cosmos. The potential to grow beyond all of this exists.

A soul is more than 1000 X Superman and much much more than that. No one realizes just how important it is to strip off the mud and muck on our souls and shine that light into the world, even around us, even a shut in and disabled person can do that, and change/transform relationships around us, all the troubled ones.

I don't consider anything in the shadow, the dna, the systems important, they are just backdrops for soul growth.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

OP I think at some time in the distant some came here and genetically interacted with some who are current mankinds ascendents. those who came may have came in different ranks or factions but part of the main group. I think what happened is during genetics adjusting the hair material was being removed a certain percentage due to human modern not needing to depend mainly on personal warming attributes or heavy hair. I think during that process when hair was being removed some realized that
there were different tints below the hair. Now was or is this due to planet location food intake liquid intake and weather exposure, not sure. But I feel those original (apes) that were assesed to be intelligent enough to make the transition were all from the same EA*RTH groups just from different locations. So race issue hmm seems nonexistent somewhat from a genetic standpoint. It is believed that some will come here and favor certain groups and well just remember this :the cake is a lie: and don't allow yourself to fall for it if that's a presented scenario.

Now after the originals left I think some ET either waited for them to leave as they observed the processes here or came afterwards and didn't detect the originals here or the plan the originals set and those who came after may be of different ET species and may even have found favorites on EA*RTH to interact with in relation to different races. They could of been tricked somewhat to feel one way towards certain races and not towards others but that's a reach..
To my knowledge the
ANNUNAKI
DROPAZ
GREYS
GREEK TITANS
PLEIADES LIGHT beings
and / or REPTILIANS who may fit in some of the above listed ET groups also if not are them. Also those who dwell under water and under ground who are also native to EA*RTH may have visited as ancients and stayed or been sent to over see EA*RTH activities by the ancients so its hard to call.
Very good question but remember the cake is a lie so when I say that I say even if you feel you resemble them make sure within your heart you are detecting the right energy and are not overtaken with feeling special if you feel they look like you deception is a powerful weapon. be safe

NAMASTE*******

You said "to my knowledge"
Then presented a list of names of alien races that we don't even know exist, let alone put us here.
I am a believer, but personally I don't think there's six different alien races here with us, without us knowing.
One maybe, I can believe. But what makes us think they even call themselves what we call them?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Does this mean then that the hieroglyphs on the Dropa stones is fake as well schuyler are you saying none of that data counts??
reply to post by Wongbeedman

As far as if "we" dont know they exist that can be a valid claim but 1 has a strong feeling they do Wongbeedman just from ancient presented data and personal experiences. Al the star data and different star systems seen in various cultures cannot be hoax or coincidence 1 feels. I dont know if they are called what humans call them, but would think the channelers data presented some of the names but other sources present names like the stone Sumer tablets and the Dropa stone hieroglyphs also. I think the Pleiades star system is associated with those from that region. So that is how I feel the names were resented for the most part..

NAMASTE*******
edit on 10/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
This could provide you with an interesting read folks, the Lacerta files. An interview with a "reptilian", seems like this could be the kind of thing you are looking for.

Lacerta Files

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Nice thought .
This may explain why people are seeing different types of UFOs .

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Catacomb

civil humans i think not

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

the chinese came from uranus, and so on and so on.

The only chinese that was ever on my anus was the remains of last nights Moo Goo Gai Pan.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join