It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guninea pig on mars! Curiosity rover is not alone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
i'm still hoping they find methane producing green mini cows.. it would make my life complete..

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
You know, whether it's a rock or not, it sure does look like a rodent. There is, however, another interesting object in this photograph. (Actually, there are quite a few).

Can someone please tell me what the object in the centre of this picture is? I will not accept "A Rock" as an answer. Becasue it clearly is NOT a rock.

edit on 25-10-2012 by jaijlee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
it looks like a tiny hippopotamus

or a rock lobster

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It's a rock.

Christ alive when will this crap end. This is getting so sad.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I always knew it... Martian Guinea pigs are on mars plotting our demise. It was so foretold, and I believe this is what's going to happen on 21/12/2012.

Proof:

The Mayans knew, they tried to warn us... But we were too busy posting on Facebook...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Looking at the rocks on Mars could be like looking at clouds, people see all sorts of things.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Woo Hoo!

I knew it.......

For Christmas can I please get a martian guinea pig?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If you look a little south of that image something looks like it is almost standing up on the rock like behind it. Anyone else see that?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well that is one muther #ing big guninea pig. I just don't understand why people think it's so hard for us to be on Mars.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

At ATS, so many do not trust NASA, do not trust the US Government, believe that the world leaders are an ancient reptilian alien life form, believe in UFOs, ghosts, demons, government coverups, etc.

That being said... why couldn't this be a real honest to God rodent animal on a Mars like set in some secluded desert location?

If NASA was faking pics from a desert location, that would mean the entire Curiosity team were in on it and they would need to be great actors.

They clearly are not...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
has anyone suggested it may be a statue of a rodent yet?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Paredolia strikes again...

But it's fun to imagine what it would be like if for some reason there were actual guinea pigs running around on Mars. I still got a good laugh out of it.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

It does look a lot like an animal.

But what are the chances of a creature so aesthetically similar to an Earth rodent being able to live on Mars, given the lack of food source and water?

It's just a very good illusion, provided by nature for the amusement of anyone who has earned the right to look closely.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

"Rock lobster"

I see what you did there. You might think I didn't, but I did...oh, I did.

It looks like rusted metal that's been out in the elements too long. And honestly, how many people here could see a freakin' raptor sprinting across the surface of Mars and call it CGI? What will it take to convince people here?

And that's the risk that is run with forgeries. You'll see the real thing and toss it out before you can realize it because you're sick of being fooled with.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaijlee
You know, whether it's a rock or not, it sure does look like a rodent. There is, however, another interesting object in this photograph. (Actually, there are quite a few).

Can someone please tell me what the object in the centre of this picture is? I will not accept "A Rock" as an answer. Becasue it clearly is NOT a rock.

I questioned that object earlier in the thread but I don't know how to circle and post a picture so I think everyone missed it from my description.
Maybe it's not Mars.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
it could be a guinea pig. then again it could be a rock.
who knows.
but a guinea pig running around on mars...come on thats a bit random and ridiculous.
its more than likely a rock, they come in a lot of weird shapes and sizes.
edit on 25/10/12 by wildeyedjoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Lets see: we have pictures of an alligator,crab,skull,big foot,human face,pyramid(s),
& now a guinea pig.

There all rock formations! My question?: What kind of person looks at rocks all day on mars?
My answer: Someone who seldom gets laid!

Star & Flag for making my morning! Needed a great laugh to start my day!
Made my wife's morning also.

What's next for tomorrow's find? "Oh look, it's Richard Geer's long lost Gerbil!"

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

You know it does look like a ground squirrel, and i think most of the people are missing the point here, it's not about MARTIAN rodents it's about evidence that could point to these images being of earth, with a lot of editing.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
Lets see: we have pictures of an alligator,crab,skull,big foot,human face,pyramid(s),
& now a guinea pig.

There all rock formations! My question?: What kind of person looks at rocks all day on mars?
My answer: Someone who seldom gets laid!

Star & Flag for making my morning! Needed a great laugh to start my day!
Made my wife's morning also.

What's next for tomorrow's find? "Oh look, it's Richard Geer's long lost Gerbil!"

A person that looks at rocks more often then you do, would presumably have an eye for irregular and suspicious details about a given image.

Just because people that work at NASA, men and women that have a tittle over their heads, why do you people assume that they know better and act better? And a good example is this post, NASA says those are images of MARS and you all jump on the wagon with them, a human being just like the people that work at NASA points something out different you all seem to get scared and offended because that person doesn't carry a tittle?

In that picture, that honestly does look like a ground squirrel, OP never claimed that it is, just pointing it out.
Having other images of MARS and people pointing out alligators and monkey's and what not, none of you ever thought maybe there is someone in NASA or their mafia organization that is trying to send all of us a message?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I thought it looked like a hippo, myself.
I kind of thought it looked more like the Stay-Puff-Marshmellow-Man...!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join