learn more

Guninea pig on mars! Curiosity rover is not alone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I thought this rather amusing...
This picture was posted in the thread...
www.nasa.gov...
So I as sat staring looking for the "Hampster" in there somewhere, I noticed a "Human Hand"
Is toward the bottom right of the picture, perhaps this is where the "Missing" "Whistle Blowers" end up? :-P Theres a very black triangular-ish rock, (look just to the right of that a bit)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
It is common knowledge that Mars is teeming with live household pets.

Just below the guinea squirrel.

If That is a Rock. That Rock needs to win a Nobel prize. it's the best imitation of a gerbil by a Rock I have ever seen.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I am going to try something out. I think I see a rodent... I also believe that the reason I think this is because the op suggested it to me. So im copying the image into my phone and i will ask friends and co_workers what they see. And i will not place any suggestion on them.

This will be my little expirement. I will post my results in 24 hours.
edit on 25-10-2012 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
edit on 25-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: read Tenth's post on page two and my response was definitely snarky so I took it back down

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

It really does look like a rat ? if you looked at this pic with out knowing were it came from, what would your eyes tell you. ?

Ok just for the record, i've just showed 5 different people this pic without telling them were it from, my daughter said it was a hamster, my wife said the same as me a rat, and 3 friends all said a rat, then i told them it was a pic taken on mars, and they though i was joking so i then showed them original pic HERE, so the question is are they really on mars, is it one big staged set, my wife and one of my friends seem to think so as this can't be on mars surely.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
i checked out the large image. found 3 or more in center. all going left.hmmm mice see post below
edit on 25-10-2012 by CompleteControl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Well they did find methane on mars...

So if it is alive we know it farts...

my new signature will be this

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack
I am going to try something out. I think I see a rodent... I also believe that the reason I think this is because the op suggested it to me. So im copying the image into my phone and i will ask friends and co_workers what they see. And i will not place any suggestion on them.

for good measure, get one of the pics that are zoomed out a little bit more and not centered on it, and turn it upside down as to not give any preconceived notions
Also, get the original photo that hasn't been color treated, remember, all of the photos are colorized and that can affect the view as well.

As much as it does resemble a guinea pig, it's still just a rock. Just like the images in clouds are still just clouds. Pretty cool rock viewed from that angle, but still a rock.

edit on 25-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack

Why not show them the piece of spiritual toast with an image of Jesus christ as well. How can it possibly be that browning of toast just happens to look like JC surely this would imply the brain likes to make sense of visual clues. DUH!

Of course maybe rodents on Mars evolved to look (massive hint) like rodents on earth after millions of years whilst breathing naff all Oxygen..........Yeah right.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
At ATS, so many do not trust NASA, do not trust the US Government, believe that the world leaders are an ancient reptilian alien life form, believe in UFOs, ghosts, demons, government coverups, etc.

That being said... why couldn't this be a real honest to God rodent animal on a Mars like set in some secluded desert location?

Anybody here remember Capricorn One? The US is going broke yet we can afford to send remote controled toys to a distant planet surface to dig in the dirt and look for ice?

So what if a little animal wandered onto the set?... or a staff member didn't pick up all the trash and we end up with some of the other pics we have seen...

Frankly, this being a rodent on a fake Mars set is far more believable than aliens living under the Denver Intl Airport or that the White House didn't know what happened at Benghazi two weeks out.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

This image shows what looks very much like a guinea pig, other people have described it as a round tailed ground squirrel which is native to the mojave.

More and more things are pointing to the rover being here on earth.

I agree Amber

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm not one to openly ridicule, but seriously?! I would honestly be embarrassed of myself if I'd posted this. A vague similarity at best, but clearly this is nothing more than a rock. I'd love for something, anything to be found on Mars...but I'm not going to sit here, pick out a rock, and liken it to something absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Actually, I like the suggestion will do. Throwing in diffrent variables will be interesting. This will be a martian ink blot test of sorts. I never post in these martian rock threads , but couldnt believe my eyes when I saw a rodent.
So its more of a personal endevour to see if I was blind sided by the power of suggestion, or if my eyes still got it.

I am in no way endorsing any theory on what this pic does or does not contain.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SamYool83

Well, I got news for you buddy. I showed a close up view of this thing to 18 people total, who all were NOT privy as to where this originated from, and surprisingly they all said they saw either a gerbil, guinea pig or rat in the close up. Conversely, I believe people who saw the entire video first or knew this was a Mars artifact had already made up their minds as to what it is.

Amazing how we process things based on first hand knowledge with associated dependencies. Without dependencies or clues, we are able to make much more unbiased choices in selection.

edit on 25-10-2012 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CashStronomer

Explanation: St*rred!

Hopefully OL has grabbed a screengrab of the area your post wanted to be provided?

Personal Disclosure: If it is ... then pls feel free to right click and save pic and then edit it mspaint etc and upload it to ATS [OL can show you how to do this if you are unfamiliar with the process ... pls u2u me if so] with the area highlighted as you see fit to do.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Interesting pic! Nice to see more post of things that truly look interesting !

Way to go!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CompleteControl

I may see what you are seeing
... but I strangely noticed this ...

Personal Disclosure: I can see the potential for life in this specific area on Mars, since its been posted elsewhere on ATS that this place both had water present in the past and has the potential to allow actual water on the surface currently [weather permitting] without sublimating directly to a gas from a solid piece of ice [and vice versa with temperature reversal] ... and with the recent thread about the weird insect looking wing and or carapace, this is starting to look like the beginings of an entire ecosystem.

Edited to add some pics of fossilized trilobites ...

edit on 25-10-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add the Edit adding pics to compare.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Lemmy-Winks, Lemmy -Winks etc etc...

To be fair to the OP this is a great example of how our knowledge of our own , localised physical world shapes our perception of the things we encounter outside of this Bio-genetic realm of 5 senses.

Our homnid brain is always looking for something to eat and the OP would be now eating this Hamster, if he were on Mars..and the Hamster was real..and he had soemthing to cook it with ..and some Air.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lovizall

Well nobody saw the cobra standing in the far top center of the full nasa picture?

Lets have a closer look ...

Personal Disclosure: I can see something ... but OL will wait to see if he has screengrabbed the proper area in question ok.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join