Guninea pig on mars! Curiosity rover is not alone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Rocks can look like a lot of things. A lot of things can look like rocks.

I laugh a lot about all the mars anomaly pics but at least this one actually looks like something.

Lots of times people are like look! LOOK! it's right there, let me draw an outline for you, let me zoom in 10000times and grey out everything else! now do you see it? No? ok let me make it 10 different colors. what about now?

With this pic, it's pretty self explanatory.
edit on 24-10-2012 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
AWW craaaap really throws me for a loop here. Experts say that there is probably no life on mars and yes, I agree that rocks look like many things but that REALLY LOOKS like a little freegin guninea pig

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ahhhh, lower-case jesus christ - why does this thread have so many flags???!! please stop the madness.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Mmmmm,k, so now we know that the rover is operating at 75% energy generation capacity. One of the four organic engines was ejected when the bearings on it's race wheel broke during landing. It is now attempting to forage for food on Mars. I expect the engine will die of renal failure, looks awful dry there.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 24-10-2012 by FireballStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

If it really was staged from Earth I am sure we'd have blasted the desert with nuclear devices first to kill everything that moved for miles and give it that dead look. And they certainly would let any fast walkers get by the airbrush crew before the footage was aired.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Wow, great pic. Some may see a g-pig, I see volcanic slag rock, or rock that has been melted mixed in with stones that have been washed and rounded by water and wind. I also see where water once flowed over the area leaving its shadow in the sand. So much information in that one image. www.nasa.gov...

The sand looks heavy with moisture. Doesnt look dry at all.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Actually on the dusty surface of mars, it probably would. And there are no follow up shots from any other angles (not looking for video, just other stills).

thanks for playing.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Looks like another rodent here too.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Thats a rock

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I enjoyed your find, with all the incredible artifacts, buildings, tubes, biological sprayer (in the act of straying) sprockets, gadgets and the list goes on and on that are on mars, it is great to see the continued interest !

I honestly and truly believe that there is a civilization under mars, I think there is a lot of indications of that.
But we are given bread crumbs by nasa except for a few things like the biological sprayer ! it is sad to see Richard Hoagland's hair turn black to white and yet he is still trying to be a voice crying in the wilderness about that this incredible truth.

That is one thing that I think needs to be improved at ATS. We are not getting much Above Top Secret info about the stunning artifacts that are on mars. Yes, there is thousands and thousands of artifacts in the nasa approved mars photos. But the nasa -lips are silent about mars strange artifact imagery, such a mystery. Maybe no greater in away.

But thanks for being so aware of that rodent looking thing on the mars surface, way to go!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

More faces in the clouds.. faces in the clouds.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

Well nobody saw the cobra standing in the far top center of the full nasa picture?www.nasa.gov...

There are things for sure on Mars!

The original Viking test for life was designed to be fail safe and was dismissed when it came up positive.
I mean, come on.
When, just when will NASA say it?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

god you people are thick, your so programmed, that is obviously a squerell, but i reckon that even if a giant panda was seen on mars you would make some #ty excuses, oh it's a rock or oh it's meant to be there, because your so afraid to admit that you were fooled over and over and over again.

NASA have faked this like they do just about everything in space. They do it to justify their billions of dollars in funding, while they create new aircraft and weaponry.
edit on 25-10-2012 by DEV1L79 because: ..

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Chester? CHESTER HOW DID YOU GET UP THERE?! Bad! Bad Guinea pig! No more runs in the hamster ball for you! You come back down here right this instant!

...to think, I thought you were eaten by the cat!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
are we sure, that it is really Mars ... the planet, we are told that rover-thingy is visiting. Maybe it is another movie studio and some rats and guinea pigs are running wild ... or that hamster - rat thingy just took the chance and escaped our toxic blue marble by climbing on board of the "rocket/shuttle whatever" as a blind passenger. A one way ticket to Mars ... what an intelligent beast ...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

AmberLeaf,

I owe you an apology. I stand corrected. The link I gave showed SOL52 as a photo shot on US soil, but I've seen a link on this thread with the original photo from Mars, and that clearly shows that animal.

I put the original NASA photo into PaintShop Pro and clicked on the "one click enhance" and it showed it in a much more natural light.

Well done!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ok its a pig...has anyone found the trail of $hit that pigs usually leave behind?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
some say its a rock, some say its a real rodent. but nobody says its a real rodent on mars. we were given the potential to do things, but some things were never meant to be done, we were never meant to be on mars. you see, if you take a flashdrive full of information saved from a computer, and then plug it into a different type of computer, some of its information may show, but some may be corrupt. you see we are the computers, and mars is the flashdrive. now mars is not so much just saved information, but something that exists to be interpreted, what i mean to say is we see nothing until we are there. it all existed somewhere, it all was thought up somewhere, but it has to be interpreted, it is relative to the observer. what your looking at truly is a hamster, but not in whole, but from a different paradigm, viewed from something like us but not us, it comes in partially, slightly made out but not fully. it has to be understood formless planets, galaxies things like such are no just void, and not just gases and rocks, but real places that are capable of being experience, of being interpreted, and we will find things that make sense in partial but not in whole. its like reading a foreign language, you see certain words that the root of our language is founded in, and can interpret, but most we cannot. this is what were seeing. we are so limited, and we are not witnessing anything extraterrestrial, but something much higher, something that rips apart science and physics, something that is only understood deep down, we are witnessing one of the tools of the Maker, not meant to be truly understood intellectually but spiritually. my 2 cents

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Wisen up guys

You think its a guinea pig because somebody said it was and that image got implanted in your mind

It's a rock. Push that image of the guinea pig out of your head and then look at it.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join