<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I saw a creature in one photo...I know everyone said rock...

It looked like a little animal shaped like a porcupine with a snout like an anteater only very short. There seems to be a trial from it to a hole under a rock that looked like a den.

Until Rover picks a live creature up kicking everything is rocks! You know there is a possibility of other creatures being able to breath something other then our level of oxygen.

Amazing Mars Numbers

- 11m / 36ft: Mars’ south pole is estimated to contain enough ice to engulf the entire surface of the planet in liquid
(should it melt) up to 11m (36 feet) high.

- 37.5%: the gravity on Mars as a percentage of that on Earth. That means one could jump almost three times as high on the Red Planet as down here on Earth!

(like Earth, Mars also has 4 seasons

Read more: scienceray.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i believe that's actually a microppotamus. often confused with the lesser-spotted martian guinea pig. it's an easy mistake to make.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's captain fluffy, we sent him up decades ago, he has finally been recovered, last time I heard of small rodents on Mars's surface was the Gopher in the Alternative 3 video, but there are no rodents on mars, it would be nice though.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
hells bells - _javascript:icon('
')

have just had a look at the picture on NASA website.

I am convinced

Just checking the NASA photo you linked.

In the bottom left hand corner there's a dark blue oval shaped rock.
If you start bottom right of that rock and move about an inch in a 45% downward angle there seems to be an odd shape.
Sorta like an old film reel but with a couple of straight edges.

Then again I can see the back of a guinea pig to the left of the other one.

Maybe I'm hallucinating !

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It's a little Cocker puppy lying on its right side, back facing the camera, and looking for a vicar's leg to clamp onto!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It is common knowledge that Mars is teeming with live household pets.

Here is a Cockatiel from the same photo

Just below the guinea squirrel.

edit on 24-10-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I do think when i,m staring long enough at the clouds , I actually can see a face.. but maybe your right?
but the given that this kind of animal has to wear camouflage colors in a totally harmles environment with no natural predators around would be very unlikely I think..
edit on 24-10-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Well they did find methane on mars...

So if it is alive we know it farts...

I fart, therefore I am...

Seriously, just a bunch of rocks up there.
Maybe a very long time ago there was abundant life, but I'm guessing now not so much other than possible microbial critters in the ice or deep under ground.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

NASA do have an art department. I know that the art department would design and produce articles - from beginning to end. The art department would have all the latest available equipment including computer art generating technology.

Humerous acronym for NASA is Never A Straight Answer. Knowing the the government and the cabal/illuminati/whatever control - very strictly - all of their interests (heck they will kill people who do not adhere to their workplace confidentiality contracts) - I don't see why the photographs can't be put up to scrutiny.

With the control that the cabal/illuminati/whatever have on all media as well as NASA - I am inclined to go hmmmm. Filming the Mars rover here on earth - why not? Leaving the basic shape of a guinea pig in the public propaganda - oops sorry I meant to write photograph.

I know we live on a planet where many lies get told every day - many lies are beamed out through all manner of electronic devices and many 'photoshopped' artworks are presented in all manner of media. Why couldn't an artist - who has airbrushed/digitally changed a photograph leave a clue - for all those that are looking for the truth rather than accepting everything from tightly controlled sources????!!!

Guinea pigs - who really knows? Should the photograph contain a real animal then I sincerely hope that no guinea pigs were harmed during the production of the project.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Just when you think you've seen it all....

ALIEN GUINEA PIGS ON MARS!!!

Run For Your Lives!!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
As much as we all know mars is a dead planet, and nothing can live up there, and we all know this is just a rock.

It really does look like a rat ? if you looked at this pic with out knowing were it came from, what would your eyes tell you. ?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

It really does look like a rat ?

it does.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well at least we know why the micro people have to build rock fortresses...or at least we know the hamsters have food...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
ok if if u scroll right from the guinnea pig, not quite halfway and a a couple clicks down

i swear i see another guinnea pig sticking his head out of a hole.. its all i see now lol

i dont know how to do pics so if someone could please find it and post it i would appreciate it

eta i guess its exactly halfway right in the middle
edit on 24-10-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
These Curiosity "conspiracy" images get more ridiculous every day. It's a freakin' rock - end of story.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Alright now, let's stop ridiculing the OP and the content. It's henceforth off topic. Please address the hypothesis presented and not posting to unrelated things.

Sarcasm and Snark also count as OT

No replies to this please.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Usually I get excited about neat little finds like this, but after looking at it a few times getting some other opinions at my College ( Augustana ) We've decided that it's simply a rock. Yes it does look very much like a Earthly Rodent, but it simply isn't. What I was actually more interested in is who the heck goes through all of these photos and spots these little martian anomalies. Wish i had that much time to go through and inspect that much detail. Nice entertainment though.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

It surely resembles Guinea pig

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join