It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Judging by the government's behavior over the past 50 years, I believe they have been compromised severely by the ET presence. I suspect a deal was made for technology after WWII, in which they would give us new tech if we allowed them move freely and grab our citizens without military resistance.

We agreed to the abduction program, but they probably never gave us the technology we expected. Then the gov't probably tried to resist the abductions. The ETs made it clear that if the government were to come out and say that Americans are being abducted and we should resist, then the ETs would reveal how the government had agreed to the abduction program from the start!

Thus the government is in a bad spot. If they disclose, it will also reveal that our government had made bad bargains with the ETs. They not only failed to protect us, they actively aided the ETs, just so they could get some fancy new weapons.

Thus, if they gov't discloses, it will lose its own credibility. So they are stuck.

On the other hand, the gov't likes to imply that maybe they do have ET technology. It is good for intimidating our potential enemies to have them think that Americans might be behind the wheel in those UFOs!

As long as the ETs want to keep hidden, I don't think the gov't has any interest in upsetting the existing arrangement.

<< 1   >>

join