It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
there is alot of things lately on the Internet regarding ufos and alien disclosure. people are saying that disclosure will happen at any time. I think it is time for disclosure I'm ready for it what about the rest of the world are they ready for disclosure? will there be disclosure in my lifetime?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
sure there has been a few posts like this already?

Anyways heck yeah lets hear about all the E.T.s and any other big secret that has been kept from us, I am ready to hear it all!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

These posts have been around atleast the last 5 years
and nothing ever happens... but it's the chase that's fun right? It gives your life purpose... what else are you here for? You get born, you die. The middle thing is just random entertainment for no reason at all.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

People have been saying the same as you since this forum started up. There wasn't disclosure then, and there won't be now, because there is nothing to disclose.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Search Disclosure, tons of help here:

edit on 24-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Disclosure is something people who want to believe want to happen so they can know 100%. Those that know don't need disclosure to know we are not alone. Then there are those who know that we are alone and even if there is disclosure they will not believe and think we are being tricked. I think a better question is what group do you belong to and if you are on the fence why?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Now would be the time for Osama...I mean Obama to pull that rabbit out of the hat. With all the chit on his plate now. That be the ticket.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

will there be disclosure in my lifetime?

That depends on how old you are

I doubt there will be any official Government disclosure unless a turn of events makes it impossible to hide anymore , most likely disclosure will be in the form of a discovery of life on another Planet like Mars .
In the decades to come maybe it will be through the detection of life on another planet using more advanced telescopes and spectrometers or maybe SETI or a successor will find a signal .

Its always possible that disclosure will happen tomorrow or the day after when you wake to see reports of ships in the sky all over the World .... Hopefully not Borg cubes

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
disclosure has already begon , just like all periods of time , like the stone age ,and ice age ,we are now in the middle of the extraterrestrial age. we explore new planets and space. with that all happening we will soon acknowledge the fact that we always were in the midst of alien life here and out in the blue ...

peace

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

A recent post described that voyager is in the process of leaving the solar system, I thought that this may trigger disclosure. Why? you ask - well a possible alien point of view, is that humans have finally left home and are therefore "fairgame" oops sorry
I mean should be welcomed into the wider universe.

The discloser may come undeniably from the aliens themselves

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

A recent post described that voyager is in the process of leaving the solar system, I thought that this may trigger disclosure. Why? you ask - well a possible alien point of view, is that humans have finally left home and are therefore "fairgame" oops sorry
I mean should be welcomed into the wider universe.

The discloser may come undeniably from the aliens themselves

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I imagine disclosure will come - but - not via the mainstream media. With what all the Contactees and Experiencers have stated to serious researchers it is evident that disclosure is already happening. It is a process like pretty much everything on this planet.

The cabal/illuminati/whatever and governments always want to control information - there are reasons for that and disclosure is one of them. People who have had their own Contact and/or Experience know what is happening and gradually they are all connecting via the internet - their Spiritual communications and any other method that is available.

If the mainstream media have news about disclosure I can always tell it will be tightly controlled. When I visit the alternate media - I can use my intellect and cognition to discern. Disclosure is a word that the mainstream media have utilised and manipulated to control the thinking concepts of the general public.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Disclosure is like 'tomorrow'..it never comes.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
There will never be disclosure, ever.

It won't happen in your lifetime because it won't happen in anyone's lifetime.

It's a hype word to sell books and pack MUFON conventions.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Yeah man nothing will happen. lets all continue paying taxes and work like slaves.

You got a grand vision for human life.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

will there be disclosure in my lifetime?
e , most likely disclosure will be in the form of a discovery of life on another Planet like Mars .

Well in that case arianna has already brought us disclosure....

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I find disclosure to be a "coined" term. Its actually beginning to annoy me a little. The only way I feel we will ever know about Extraterrestrials is via a signal (which may be impossible to discern whether it is of alien nature or not) or having them show up (en mass) and say "Hi, we are not from Earth. This is how we got here." (and even then some people will feel the desire to debunk.)

I think that they are here, or have been here before, but its not up to humanity to decide for them when the time is to reveal themselves.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireballStorm

People have been saying the same as you since this forum started up. There wasn't disclosure then, and there won't be now, because there is nothing to disclose.

Nothing huh? Lets not be totally blinded by ignorance now. If u can explain each and every UFO / e.t case out there since case one then you are one up on the gov. And I'll take your word at face value. Until then, you should at least keep an open mind. Not saying that I believe 100%, but if u deal in absolutes, you've already lost.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Disclosure will never happen by the government choosing to reveal their secrets. It's a lose-lose situation for them at this point. They've backed themselves into a corner. And even if they DID disclose everything they know, people would just stop trusting them and start listening to contactees or other less-than-reputable people to get horribly incorrect information. It would throw the world into chaos more so than it is already.

Disclosure will only ever happen by some independent person who gets lucky and happens to find a dead alien body or something like that, or else by the aliens choosing to reveal themselves to the public at large.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Disclosure is like 'tomorrow'..it never comes.

YEP!!!

Free beer... Tomorrow! I have that sign in my garage.

But seriously, people riot when their favorite team wins a champoinship. Imagine how people would lose their minds if disclosure happened.

Not gonna happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join