It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

signs???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I am just watching a film signs with mel gibson and I'm just thinking is this really happening around the world? are there really aliens intelligence visiting our planet making messages from our crops? what do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
All that advanced technology they have to get here and they choose to communicate with us using corn fields? C'MON MAN

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think they are messages from the future or from another demension trying to provide us info on humanity.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
you'd have to wonder why they only want to communicate with people in wiltshire.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Not all crop circles are manmade, let think about shading then you need to see the bigger picture and that is not easily done from the ground view.
If some of the crop circles are alien made i would call it soft approach and not to scare S**t out of us.
edit on 24-10-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

...are there really aliens intelligence visiting our planet making messages from our crops?...what do you guys think?

I think you can easily answer this question quickly, efficiently, thoroughly, by simply typing the same thing into the search engine at the top of the page. The results will point you to many hundreds of replies that specifically answered this exact question. Start there - and then, if you have a more specific, corollary line of thought to pursue, come back here and ask us and more of us then may engage you in a meaningful, fulfilling, original discussion.

Just a thought...
edit on 10/24/2012 by Outrageo because:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It's more plausible to say they are the results of hoaxers and/or some type of satellite technology.. Again, why would aliens/interdimensional beings use corn fields to communicate with us our each other. Makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Possible inter-dimension beings might not have many opportunites to communicate with us - crop circles could be a way

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

Actually, aliens did come to Earth and communicated to us by genetically engineering a carrot so that the branches in its root system told us how to build a space-time travel device and gave us coordinates to go and meet them.

Unfortunately, after being picked, the sorters in the packing shed deemed the carrot too munted for sale and so they put it into the waste hopper where it used to feed the pigs.. oh well.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Aliens who are allergic to water come to a planet that is, what, 80% water? No, not possible to be that stupid and have interplanetary travel.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

At 1600 century there were also crop circles, they believed devil makes them, and no satellites at least not ours. If its a hoax i would think it would have been exposed by now.. 400 years is quite long enough

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Wow now i know why they do not visit my country we have most lakes in the world. UFO sightings are extremely rare here, according to UFO stalker last one was seen back in 70´s.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

It's not just bodies of water, water is in the air as humidity all the time.
But to be fair, the original question wasn't neccessarily about those particular idiot aliens in the movie. The water thing was just a weak plot device.

If they're communicating through grain fields, they're doing a poor job, I don't get the message.
'HA, I spit on your food production!'
'Geometry and symmetry is cool and pretty.'
???

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

At 1600 century there were also crop circles, they believed devil makes them, and no satellites at least not ours. If its a hoax i would think it would have been exposed by now.. 400 years is quite long enough

I'm all most positive they had hoaxers back then too.. I wanna believe they are from aliens or IB's, but until there is factual evidence of this and not just speculation I'm gonna go with hoaxers and satellites.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG
Possible inter-dimension beings might not have many opportunities to communicate with us - crop circles could be a way

I'll buy that for a dollar..I still think they could find a better way though. They could hijack our television signals or radio signals to communicate with us.. Hell even cloud manipulation would be a better way..Everybody sees the sky. Not many people see the corn fields

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

If you had said to someone who lived back 1700 that there are viruses which can make them sick, you would have been called hoaxer too.. maybe we are just not ready yet to receive information.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Consider for a moment that logic of us humans and extraterrestrials/aliens isn't the same, and ask yourself a question Is it possible that they are trying to communicate that way?
Plausible imo...
I mean, we can all speculate on the matter, but truly, we don't know

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
Not all crop circles are manmade, let think about shading then you need to see the bigger picture and that is not easily done from the ground view.
If some of the crop circles are alien made i would call it soft approach and not to scare S**t out of us.
edit on 24-10-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

If they where made by aliens I would assume they could make them in grass fields too... Not just in crops...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That movie is just ridiculous.

Why would the aliens in "signs" choose to invade a planet that is covered in water if they die when they touch water?

What if it rained while they were invading?

Stupid movie plot holes. Drive me mental.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

If I were a more advanced species, my "plan" would attempt to implement a form of surveillance device into the less advanced species culture. That way I could "mark" the most "threatening" targets first. *shrug*

top topics

<<   2 >>

join