It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help from the ‘Pisces‘ 'The12th skull'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
moonbases (current and ancient), the existence of an old civilization on mars, the prescence of ETs on earth.

i have 2 cats.
edit on 24/10/12 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

Try going to sleep with your head on your cat, or your ear near it when it purrs, that purr has a frequency like no other. In our book, of history, it was told that an Egyptian man went to sleep on a cat as the sound purred him to sleep...after he woke up life in Egypt was never the same.

It’s a very long story to get into ,but cats were basically used to jump into realms, the future and creation of the new. This is why cats were worshipped in Egypt.

I have tried to do it, but its hard to go to sleep at the exact time your cat is purring in your ear, and the cat has to purr while your sleeping…bummer.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by elcapitano75

That would explain my lifelong habit of napping often at various times

exactly like my mother
always taking a nap at various times

and in the familly house there is 3 cats with a few cat statues to
edit on 10/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I have had dreams that came true in real time. I don't know why because even though I had some connection to every person, I wasn't close to any of them. All involved the death of these people (different kinds of death) details were consistent. I even met a person from one of the dreams after the fact and her name and appearance was exactly like my dream. She knew a lot about me and my studies but, I had never met her before. The last dream was a phrase I was compelled to say, I told a friend that "those 5 ladies will leave toes first" speaking of some vile women in control of the local church (that came from whom I know to be God). I found out those 5 ladies died and that town thinks I am a prophet. I had no dream or inkling when my sister passed, and I figured we were close so I don't get why the others and not her. Well, it may be because in hindsight, I didn't stay in the light. I am not completely sure.

This is why I know that our brains can receive messages from outside sources. If someone were to tell me this, I know I would never believe it had it not been my own experience to show me otherwise.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OldSchoolMom

I am with you 100 per cent OldSchoolMom. I too have had dreams that have come to fruition, though not involving death. I am convinced that the clues to our existence lie in the dreamworld.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoagy1199

Just curious LP, why do you want to go or visit the abyss so badly? It is as has been described in previous posts....nothingness. I can't imagine why you are so desperate to get a glimpse of it. And yep, another pisces joins the thread.

We are trying to find our friend. Our cancer tells us if we can find the right realm or frequency......OK, after I read all of the post, I will than write one of you in a pm, I will give you the name and last place we saw her, and if push comes to shove, I will even email one of you a picture of our beloved Pisces and than...I will ask one of you to participate in what we call the’ 2 way mirror‘, just to see if she is still alive.

Our Cancer will perform the method as he promised he could do, we are desperate, hurt and baffled as to where our friend and family is at the moment.

The 2 way mirror is a method of far seeing and astral traveling mixed into one. If your frequency is strong, than we feel that we can ask one of you to participate in this little test.

After reading some of the post, I and my team have come to the conclusion that the Pisces gate way can come either awake or asleep, we are noting all that is written, we are still along way from how you all do what you do.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Keep us updated,sounds interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86

Where are you getting this information? What makes you believe that each sign has it's own specific powers? Can you prove such a thing? And lastly, I'm a libra, what sort of powers do we possess according to your beliefs?

Your the libra,share with me your gift !

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by GrimReaper86

Where are you getting this information? What makes you believe that each sign has it's own specific powers? Can you prove such a thing? And lastly, I'm a libra, what sort of powers do we possess according to your beliefs?

Your the libra,share with me your gift !

Libras are air sign and empath !
we have a connection with the crows

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There is nothing out of this reality world. Bio humans recive informations by 5 senses, mostly visual (6th sense is electrical sense for reciving/transmiting) and combining them all with raw data recived they build some reality, mostly illusions.
This world is electrical energy world and slow subversion will bring new world with slow change to all humans and new generations changing every 10 years.
If you have photographic memory you can remember every idea/process you recived since birth by senses.

edit on 10/24/2012 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Can you Astral project? Perhaps, that's a gift of the pisces...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The earth is much older than we think and has many advanced lost civilizations. We have no proof though. The convection currents of earths magma are constantly destroying and creating land and destroying the evidence of these civilizations. carbon dating rocks is only so effective. Some civilizations may have left earth to carry on. One day there will be no trace of humanity on earth either.

Just feels right. Since I was a young child I've remembered my dreams and astral projected. Sometimes I would wake up thinking thoughts that were way to complicated for a child. I knew for some reason that it was another version of myself. But I didn't know what an oversoul was. So I named it Set after the Egyptian god. For some reason I knew that went we died and our "lives flashed before we died" that it was because we see everything we did and everyone we have affected and then judge ourselves, I know how emotions are magnified in higher levels of vibration and how that affects the environment around us. I also had a deep concept of infinite realities. This was all before high school. There are parts of my memory that I can't tell if they are dreams or reality. When I started reading on metaphysics and quantum physics and astral projection I realized the ideas I had about reality when I was a child were actually spot on with what I believe now. And then I found a book a year ago that gave me information from a being named Seth. There's much more but thats all for now. It was fun writing this

March 15

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Why The Sphinx Nose was Destroyed ?

I think the Sphinx was build has a gift to Pisce
looking directly at the constellation of Pisces
because earth was about to be in Pisce for the next 2000 yrs
the ancient knew that .. how come people dont know the secret of the stars
this knowledge was lost .. it need to be retreive

the secret of the stars are in --> Hu / man

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
People who are pieces behave like cats
Like the movie Constantine line "half in half out" theres a sort of ethereal quality about them and they seem distant
edit on 24-10-2012 by asher because: Cuz

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher

Correction .. they are cats ! lol
more like the evolution of the cats that become humanoids
cross between species .. thats the big missing link in our DNA
we have animal DNA in us

has for myself .. i have bird DNA and proud of it

btw its Pisces not pieces

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
How is that? How can they be part cat? Thanks for the spell check

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

How is that? Thanks for the spell check

Soon im going to reveal everything in AstraBenQology
maybe on halloween or next 11 november

Part 1 : The Cube

the secret is in your birthday my friend

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I didn't realize you mentioned cats earlier

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by B3...

I get that.
Second

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by elcapitano75

This is what I’m trying to figure out. We Gemini’s can see the future, the Pisces has a frequency like no other, a divine frequency that enables them to know and understand the deepest of all that is not taught or understood.

?

I tried to reach the abyss that only the pisces can reach..and failed.

edit on 24-10-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

How do you know that Geminis can see the future? I believe that you believe it but how do you know that? No offense but you just sound like some one who is spouting something that you heard second hand and its spurious at best.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

.. thats the big missing link in our DNA
we have animal DNA in us

has for myself .. i have bird DNA and proud of it

btw its Pisces not pieces

Of course we do, as the human fetus develops it goes through each animal stage where it looks like a fish then a cat etc its common knowledge.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join