It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help from the ‘Pisces‘ 'The12th skull'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Pisces are Cat people
they are very intuitive

we have been in Pisces for the last 2000 yrs (24k to 26k)
on the 21 december it will be 0k and the start of Age of Aquarius

the 12th skull ? i though they were all found ..
what about the Cube ? (see my signature)
edit on 10/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by elcapitano75
reply to post by glen200376

maybe the place you saw on the screen was the place i was sucked into

Maybe.....

It was...believe me.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

It was like a window to another dimension or something,like an opening in the veil.
If it happens again it won't be such a shock,my curiousity will hopefully make me embrace it.
Can you tell me what you think it is?layman's terms please!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by glen200376

Around about march or April 2011.it was early evening.

Thought so, the frequency is strongest during the month of ones birthday
I was actually born on the cusp,last day of Pisces before Aries if that helps.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

This is what I’m trying to figure out. We Gemini’s can see the future, the Pisces has a frequency like no other, a divine frequency that enables them to know and understand the deepest of all that is not taught or understood.

edit on 24-10-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

I am a pisces, and I understand the divine in an amazing and profound way, but all the wisdom and knowledge I have come to know is by the indwelling of God's Holy Spirit in my mind, and by the mercy and grace of Almighty God have I come to know even a portion of His Spirit (the deepest of all).

I know you may not see this as an answer, but I can say with absolute assuridy all that I know and understand about the divine came from the divine for the glory of the divine, not by my will but by God's.

God Bless,

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Pisces are Cat people
they are very intuitive

we have been in Pisces for the last 2000 yrs (24k to 26k)
on the 21 december it will be 0k and the start of Age of Aquarius

the 12th skull ? i though they were all found ..
what about the Cube ? (see my signature)

We believe the other side, which are our foes, tried to install the 12 crystal skulls into your history, or one of us along time ago put this in the air to deceive the truth or protect us from who and what we are...and this is on a scale of 45% truthfulness coming out my mouth.

We are not allowed to say things that are not 98% factual, and if we do, we have to explain the scale of truthfulness. So I would basically say that im just guessing to your question.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Okay, I'll play:

I honestly believe that we are eternal beings who cycle through many different planets for each of our lives.

The organic matter with which are are born is too feeble to draw upon the experience that we gather from each lifetime, but each of us inherently knows that it's there, just out of reach.

I don't know what created us but based on my rudimentary understanding of science, our design and that of this world is just too complex to have occurred randomly.

It's more than just a belief: I don't know how I know, but at my core I know that each of us keeps coming back.

I think we're on the verge, within only hundreds of years, of finding this out.

edit on 24-10-2012 by Reaching because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
According to this article, there are supposed to be 13 crystal skulls.

www.crystalskulls.com...

Also, I think it's the 13th one you are looking for:

This thirteenth skull represents the collective consciousness of all the worlds. It connects up the knowledge of all the sacred planets.

And looky here: You can buy your own set!

#CS-13 : Quartz 13 Crystal Skulls Set Each crystal skull is approx. 1 oz / (28 g) L: 1 " W: .75 " H: 1 " Plus a lemon-size Quartz crystal skull in the center You will receive a set of 12 crystal skulls ($198 value), plus a lemon-size centerpiece crystal skull ($150 value) to invoke the legendary power of 13 crystal skulls. Regular Price: $348 Save $50 Now SPECIAL OFFER: $298 (+ Shipping $24.95) Buy Now

LOL

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Pisces are Cat people

That would explain my lifelong habit of napping often at various times.

Well i don't know if it helps any, but i was also diagnosed as bi-polar and always had depression.

I don't know LastProphet... maybe if you can get really really down... like really down like i have felt... maybe these kind of things happen. I haven't been that down since the wonderful invention of SSRI's.... oh i'll slip there now and then but try to do anything i can not to stay there.

Ugh.. i don't really know if im helping by sharing this... but i guess you're curious so i might as well. Just be careful where you wish to go man.
edit on 24-10-2012 by elcapitano75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
moonbases (current and ancient), the existence of an old civilization on mars, the prescence of ETs on earth.

i have 2 cats.
edit on 24/10/12 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Just curious LP, why do you want to go or visit the abyss so badly? It is as has been described in previous posts....nothingness. I can't imagine why you are so desperate to get a glimpse of it. And yep, another pisces joins the thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Keeping the balance .. i agree
speaking figuratively can bring this 45% to at least 75%

im about to release who we are inside with AstraBenQology
and how everybody can find out themself
we are one big farm after all .. whos the sheppard is the question

has for myself im a Raven, a Dove and a Rooster
i have bird written all over me even in my last name

Im Ben the Son of the Right Hand
but you can call me Benjamin

and my life path number is 11

btw my caretaker(mother) is a Pisce (a nurse)
i think my real mother have died giving birth to me 31 yrs ago

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Reaching

I kind of always felt that way.

I don't know about the finer details.. but i think your on the right track. It's as good a theory as any other at least

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

This is what I’m trying to figure out. We Gemini’s can see the future, the Pisces has a frequency like no other, a divine frequency that enables them to know and understand the deepest of all that is not taught or understood.

edit on 24-10-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

I am a pisces, and I understand the divine in an amazing and profound way, but all the wisdom and knowledge I have come to know is by the indwelling of God's Holy Spirit in my mind, and by the mercy and grace of Almighty God have I come to know even a portion of His Spirit (the deepest of all).

I know you may not see this as an answer, but I can say with absolute assuridy all that I know and understand about the divine came from the divine for the glory of the divine, not by my will but by God's.

God Bless,

To be honest with you, im actually trying to figure out which Pisces has the most strongest connection to what ever the connection is, or how the Pisces does it.

So far, it seems like the Pisces gate way just appears out of no where, regardless of sleep or being awake, that’s powerful. I’m an air sign, the Pisces is water, its hard for us air signs to penetrate water or jump into a water realm.

If it was another air sign, or an earth sign ,it would be easy, but water, water is very hard to get into, its very hard to understand the water realm people of this earth ,or try to jump, or develop a pattern of how they receive the information they receive.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Getting a bunch of Pisces into one place to talk about the abyss....

I hope you padded the walls in here.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Where are you getting this information? What makes you believe that each sign has it's own specific powers? Can you prove such a thing? And lastly, I'm a libra, what sort of powers do we possess according to your beliefs?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by elcapitano75

Thanks ElCapitano.

Your padded walls comment made me laugh out loud.

I think we're all intuitive, sad, kind and most definitely full on crazy - there has to be something to astrology.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaching

Okay, I'll play:

I honestly believe that we are eternal beings who cycle through many different planets for each of our lives.

The organic matter with which are are born is too feeble to draw upon the experience that we gather from each lifetime, but each of us inherently knows that it's there, just out of reach.

I don't know what created us but based on my rudimentary understanding of science, our design and that of this world is just too complex to have occurred randomly.

It's more than just a belief: I don't know how I know, but at my core I know that each of us keeps coming back.

I think we're on the verge, within only hundreds of years, of finding this out.

edit on 24-10-2012 by Reaching because: (no reason given)

Text honestly believe that we are eternal beings who cycle through many different planets for each of our lives.

loll, I just found that out 4 months ago...I know im late, but its good to see that the Pisces understand what frequency ‘372’ is...love it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by elcapitano75

Pisces are Cat people

That would explain my lifelong habit of napping often at various times.

Well i don't know if it helps any, but i was also diagnosed as bi-polar and always had depression.

I don't know LastProphet... maybe if you can get really really down... like really down like i have felt... maybe these kind of things happen. I haven't been that down since the wonderful invention of SSRI's.... oh i'll slip there now and then but try to do anything i can not to stay there.

Ugh.. i don't really know if im helping by sharing this... but i guess you're curious so i might as well. Just be careful where you wish to go man.
edit on 24-10-2012 by elcapitano75 because: (no reason given)

trapped on some big round mass due to gravity

What does this mean?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Thanks Last Prophet.

I'm going to play those numbers in this week's lottery and if they come through, you can be sure I'll be donating most of it to charity, particularly the animals. They're eternal beings spending time in these organic shells, just like us, and we tend to stomp all over them.

We're stupid and arrogant but we're young. As a species we've got a long way to go but we have made massive leaps in this lifetime.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join