It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History 101 of the Chemtrail Hoax

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Everyone tells me on this thread that contrails only form at high altitudes,

not true - contrails form anywhere where the conditions are right - which can be as low as ground level in places such as antarctica and alaska - in Alaska ice fog is a well known phenomena.

Here is a video of a C-130 leaving contrails at ground level in Antarctica.

At about 3.56 you can also see the exhaust from a truck leaving a relatively long trail.

Then why do only low altitude military planes blot out the sun on 60-70% of the week and high level flights dissipate in seconds ?

What low altitude military planes? what 60-70% how are you identifying the planes and measuring the altitude and coverage?

Here is a higher level pic of one that only lasts about 20 seconds,the low level will last indefinitely.

what low level one?

THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF KNOWN LOGIC

it is not any sort of logic that I can identify at all.

the only liogic in regard to contrail formation is that they form when, and last as long as, conditions allow.

edit on 14-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Everyone tells me on this thread that contrails only form at high altitudes,Then why do only low altitude military planes blot out the sun on 60-70% of the week and high level flights dissipate in seconds ? Here is a higher level pic of one that only lasts about 20 seconds,the low level will last indefinitely.

THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF KNOWN LOGIC

Contrails form wherever the conditions allow. Yes, a vast majority of the time that is only going to be at much higher altitudes.

The pictures you have posted are contrails, clouds, and clouds during sunset. You swear that you are always seeing these grid formations, yet you cannot seem to capture a picture of them.

I can no longer keep up with how many different things you are trying to come up with to explain your beliefs. I'm just going to wait for actual pictures at this point.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Today is one of the largest amounts of flights in a wile, HORIZON TO HORIZON OF EXHAUST . But I don't know why I bother posting them, Maybe everyone is just desensitized they don't seem to care what a beautiful BLUE SKY LOOKS LIKE.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

If you can get pics of the clouds then you should be able to get pics of the planes leaving them as well. Again, how do you know what altitude they're flying at? You can't tell just by looking up at them. How do you know every single one of them is military? The Air Force barely has enough aircraft to complete their mission as it is, they can't afford to tie up dozens, or hundreds of planes laying down trails over certain areas.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Yes you can get close to the altitude ,the 20,000 ft flights you cant even see the plane just the trail.At around 2000-3000 I can count the engines and wings are distinct, even the color of the plane. commercial flights never fly below 20,000ft because we don't have any airports closer than 100 mile's away. This is the woodsy area behind the stealth base ,about 80 mile's from us.I have watched fighters chase each other ,shooting flares for about 15 years.Sometimes I can see there face's they are so low.These ARE ALL MILITARY. And I agree that if they don't have enough plane's ,why did they fly 200 passes yesterday over my town blanketing us with contrails(pic's on last post)
It's like they fly them from base to base with no reason.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Yes you can get close to the altitude ,the 20,000 ft flights you cant even see the plane just the trail.At around 2000-3000 I can count the engines and wings are distinct, even the color of the plane. commercial flights never fly below 20,000ft because we don't have any airports closer than 100 mile's away. This is the woodsy area behind the stealth base ,about 80 mile's from us.I have watched fighters chase each other ,shooting flares for about 15 years.Sometimes I can see there face's they are so low.These ARE ALL MILITARY. And I agree that if they don't have enough plane's ,why did they fly 200 passes yesterday over my town blanketing us with contrails(pic's on last post)
It's like they fly them from base to base with no reason.

You've only given us a general area where you are at thus far. But from your descriptions in posts, it seems as if you are close to Barksdale AFB. If you're not speaking out of your arse, this would be the only possibility, as it is the only place even remotely close that would have a B52.

Here's at least a partial list of what is there:
2D Bomb Wing (oldest bomb wing in the AF)
Air Force Global Strike Command
Eighth Air Force Headquarters
307th Bomb Wing
917th Fighter Group
49th Test and Evaluation Squadron
Det 13 ACC TRS
8th Information Warfare Flight
26th Operational Weather Squadron

What you havre there is a crapload of both low and high altitude flight operations groups. You're going to see a lot of military flights nearby, there's no doubt about that.

And as far as judging the altitude ... you say you can get close to the altitude, but your examples are over 20,000 and then 2,000 to 3,000. Those are not close, sir
Now, if you want to say that you're capable of looking up a few planes and telling me which are flying at 30k and which are flying at 35k, you can claim that. You'd be called a fool for it, but you can claim it all you want.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Yes you can get close to the altitude ,the 20,000 ft flights you cant even see the plane just the trail.At around 2000-3000 I can count the engines and wings are distinct, even the color of the plane. commercial flights never fly below 20,000ft because we don't have any airports closer than 100 mile's away. This is the woodsy area behind the stealth base ,about 80 mile's from us.I have watched fighters chase each other ,shooting flares for about 15 years.Sometimes I can see there face's they are so low.

So why no photos of these planes?

Really your photos so far just seem to show regular clouds, and high altitude (30,000+ ft) contrails.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I just watched two planes go overhead at 30,000+ feet (I know because they were leaving nice contrails behind them), and had no trouble identifying them both. I could clearly count the engines, and tell the types with no problems at all. I've watched F-22s flying over my house at what had to be over 20,000 feet, because they were test flights out of the factory, and had no problems identifying them at all. The only way to tell with 100% certainty is to use FlightAware.com or Flightradar, or some kind of tracking page.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

I just watched two planes go overhead at 30,000+ feet (I know because they were leaving nice contrails behind them), and had no trouble identifying them both. I could clearly count the engines, and tell the types with no problems at all.

A plane at 30,000 feet directly overhead is only 5.5 miles away, and quite visible. However the vast majority of planes that people see leaving trails will be much further away, usually 10 miles or more, see:
How Far Away is That Contrail?

I think this can lead to the misconception that people are seeing "low" planes when they go directly overhead. Since they would be more used to the more distant planes, the few times a plane actually is directly overhead, and more identifiable, then it seems like it's lower. But really all the planes leaving trails will be around 30,000 - 45,000 feet.

In addition, there's a different type of error where people sometimes think that if a plane is close to the horizon then it's "low", when really it's just far away.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The government has some of the top people
Who come up with good ideas to get you fooled by them.
Do you think they would NOT use their best propaganda?
Never believe what the government says.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

This is the woodsy area behind the stealth base ,about 80 mile's from us.

So you live 80 miles away from Whiteman Air Force Base, Missouri?

It is clear that you don't understand air routes. You claim that commercial aircraft don't fly below 20,000 feet in your area. Really?

What about the aircraft using Victor airways?

Victor Airways

See the upper air routes

High Altitude Routes Missouri

Click on 'World Lo' for the lower altitude Victor routes.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
ya but the Nazi's invented the idea of putting floride in water at the concentration camps. Now they do it in north america. It's poison being put into our water supply. No wonder the water sales boom has gone crazy. Even supermarkets now selling water by the ton as people are starting to know better, not to drink tap water as it's poisoned.

So if they'll poison the water supply, they'll spray chemicals, that's no brainer. And they'll do a million other things to poison people to cause deceases and keep people docile.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

ya but the Nazi's invented the idea of putting floride in water at the concentration camps. Now they do it in north america. It's poison being put into our water supply. No wonder the water sales boom has gone crazy. Even supermarkets now selling water by the ton as people are starting to know better, not to drink tap water as it's poisoned.

I don't think so...

Would you care to provide any documentation that this happened?

BTW did you know that water flouridation occurs naturally...

Fluoride naturally occurring in water can be above, at, or below recommended levels. Rivers and lakes generally contain fluoride levels less than 0.5 mg/L, but groundwater, particularly in volcanic or mountainous areas, can contain as much as 50 mg/L.[12] Higher concentrations of fluorine are found in alkaline volcanic, hydrothermal, sedimentary, and other rocks derived from highly evolved magmas and hydrothermal solutions, and this fluorine dissolves into nearby water as fluoride. In most drinking waters, over 95% of total fluoride is the F− ion, with the magnesium–fluoride complex (MgF+) being the next most common. Because fluoride levels in water are usually controlled by the solubility of fluorite (CaF2), high natural fluoride levels are associated with calcium-deficient, alkaline, and soft waters.[38] Defluoridation is needed when the naturally occurring fluoride level exceeds recommended limits. It can be accomplished by percolating water through granular beds of activated alumina, bone meal, bone char, or tricalcium phosphate; by coagulation with alum; or by precipitation with lime.

en.wikipedia.org...

And while your at it could you show proof that any government entity or any corporation has been doing any chemtrailing anywhere on this planet?
edit on 17-11-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

do your own searches it's all right there in google as plain as day

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

do your own searches it's all right there in google as plain as day

I did, and you are the one who posted this tidbit now how about you backing it up with some evidence.

But I see you aren't going to show proof as to what you are saying so I found this for you...

Andy Hollinger, who handles media relations at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, tried not to laugh as we explained our fact-check.
"I can almost guarantee you that is indeed an urban myth," he said. "... That sounds like Conspiracy Theory 101."

But he humored us, putting historian Patricia Heberer on the phone. Her expertise is the German medical community, including Holocaust-era experimentation.

Most Nazi medical experiments, she said, had two themes: new drugs and treatments for common battlefield ailments, from war wounds to typhus, or the more infamous effort to underpin Nazi racial ideas, such as Josef Mengele's twin studies. None of the experimentation that she knows of involved fluoride — for mind control or for healthy teeth.

Meanwhile, in the concentration camp system, as in the ghettos, it would have been surprising if fluoride delivery was a focus — in the final few days before liberation, water lines scarcely delivered water. So, water treated just for the Jews?

www.politifact.com...

And then we have this...

A search of the internet of Charles E Perkins revealed a digitized version of the book, "The Truth about Water Fluoridation". Perkins was obviously no proponent of fluoridated water and gives a detailed explanation why. He also believed fluoridated water started as a communist plot, but the book contains no mention of the use of fluoride by the Nazis at all. As a matter of fact, there is no documentation to even prove the illicit use of fluoridation by the Russians. He simply states, "Mass medication, involving fluoridation of public water systems, has long been known as an important technique of the Communist philosophy of mass control." The story is Perkins was asked to better explain his Russian fluoridation comments in his book and the resulting letter brought to life the Nazi information.

onespeedbikerpolitico.blogspot.com...

So now please show the proof that you stated in your post about the Nazis and flouride...

Also please show the proof I asked for in my prior post concerning chemtrails
as that is what this thread is about?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I didnt read the whole thread but wanted to share a personal experience that I had back in the 70s.

As a kid I liked to sit at the window right behind the wing. I looked outside the entire flight ( Flying was a cool experience back then ).

So Im sitting there and then one of the small flaps opened up on the top of the wing. You could hear the mechanics moving .. Wrr rr rr rr rr...

Then from under/inside the flap came out this White Trail stuff. I was kinda nervous and asked the Adult next to me what was going on. He told me it was normal and that it was a smoke streamer that showed other planes in the area which direction we were going.

Now I dont know if he was correct or not ( It did soften my nervousness though ).

Bottom line is that I personally have seen something come out of a plane during flight. I dont know what it was though.

I had a Veteran pilot tell me that it could have been Fuel. But I doubted that they would dump fuel so close to an engine.

Anyways there you have it.

JG.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jaduguru

Did it look something like this...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Yup .. but it came from under/inside a flap on the top of the wing. It was close to the fusalage (sp). Not a port like that one on the end of the wing.

JG.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The "small flap" on top of the wing is a spoiler. It's used during turns, and to start a descent. Under the right conditions it can create a trail similar to a contrail, just like the wing can create a trail under normal flight conditions. The only things under the spoilers are the actuators to lift it up into the windstream over the wing. There is no room for any kind of sprayer or generator under there. There's barely enough room under there for the mechanical aspects, let alone any kind of generator. In fact on some of them there isn't even wing structure under them. The flaps retract under them and that's the structure.

edit on 11/17/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

It was close to the fusalage (sp). Not a port like that one on the end of the wing.

Well then did it look like this?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join