posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Trying to down load image's

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Here is a clear day that will be turned into mass contrails speading into large cloud systems, keep in mind none of these show up on radar.
edit on 11-11-2012 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

did not work again, sorry .

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity

Here is a clear day that will be turned into mass contrails speading into large cloud systems, keep in mind none of these show up on radar.

did not work again, sorry .

Right. Contrails will not show up on radar. The make-up of contrails is very similar to clouds, and clouds don't show up on radar, either (so why would contrails?).

Radar shows precipitation (rain or snow). It doesn't show clouds. Contrails CAN sometimes be seen on satellite images, just like clouds can:

edit on 11/11/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Finally got the pic's to post, This is last Thursday ,a clear cloudless day that was turned into overcast just by multiple military jets flying in grid formation .This artificial cloud system will travel west and take on moisture and contribute if not MAKE storms in the east.The amount of fuel it would take to do this is mind boggling.There are also nitrous oxides in these formations.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

...This artificial cloud system will travel west and take on moisture and contribute if not MAKE storms in the east.The amount of fuel it would take to do this is mind boggling....

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "The amount of fuel it would take to do this is mind boggling", but I hope you understand where most of the moisture for a contrail comes from...

...the moisture does NOT mostly come from the fuel being burned, but exists in the ambient air already. It comes from both the air being taken in by the engine, and also can condense from the atmosphere on the "seeds" of the stuff coming out of the engine.

Most of the moisture in a contrail (especially a persistent one) does NOT come directly from the burnt fuel, but from the atmosphere itself.

It could also be that SOME of the clouds in your images were not caused by the contrail, but rather condensed out of the air independent of the contrail (i.e., maybe could have condensed out of the air anyway, even if the contrails weren't there).

There are also nitrous oxides in these formations.

Well, yeah. Nitrous oxide is a product of jet exhaust. However, a much greater cause of N2O pollution are automobiles.

edit on 11/12/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

reply to post by network dude

Chemtrails are very real.I was fishing one day in mo , I look up and just above tree top level a huge u.s. military bomber with eight engines was spewing a thick white arisol . As I watched to my astonishment the arisol stopped exiting each engine for about 300 yards ,then it started up again.The engine speed did not change ,it was not a plane having problems. AS AN ENGINEER I CAN EXPLAIN THIS, I witnessed a spray tank switch DELAY. When one chem tank gets low, valves switch to another tank. I called the PENTAGON to
complain ,THEY SAID HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WAS OUR JET, BECAUSE THEY RENT THEM OUT!

I guess I should have complained to the russian embasy for the attack on my town.

Your story has more holes than a brick of swiss.

US bomber with eight engines, so you're talking about a B-52? Flying just above tree top level? I dont care if you're in the damn redwood forest in California, if a B-52 is flying just above treetop level anywhere near you, you're going to know it WELL ahead of time. It's not just something you just "look up and see."

If you're an engineer, you're a badly educated one. But hey, its your story, you tell it how you like. Just try to fix the spelling and grammar next time you tell it, and when you try to get creative, do it within reason.

I'm curious where I can rent me one of those B-52's. I'd like to play "Dr. Strangelove."

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Finally got the pic's to post, This is last Thursday ,a clear cloudless day that was turned into overcast just by multiple military jets flying in grid formation .This artificial cloud system will travel west and take on moisture and contribute if not MAKE storms in the east.The amount of fuel it would take to do this is mind boggling.There are also nitrous oxides in these formations.

If they were flying in "grid formation", then why are you just posting photos of single contrails? Where's the grid? Where's the edge of the grid?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Most days they do this above my house, this day they where just west of me as you can see.I guess no one can understand unless you are there and watch a beautiful cloudless day turned into exhaust fumes and moisture that don't show up on radar. It must not contain much moisture,but that is irrelevant. My whole point is the amount of jets ,the amount of fuel to cover the ENTIRE AREA must in the hundreds of tons.
Again I watched all morning and none of the"CLOUDS " ARE NATURAL,they ARE ALL CONTRAILS THAT SPEAD OUT over time (20- 40 minutes).
I know that our pilots need practice etc,but we have a real problem with sonic booms cracking wild turkey eggs and fighter jets dropping flares during droughts. Our state rep sent a warning letter to the air force over this.

The B'52 I saw was nothing new, they fly below the radar quiet often ,I just did not have my camera that day.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Here is what they look like after 40 miles ,this town next to me would have had a clear day.
I remember reading in an article where The military stated the contrails are used to reflect sunlight from the earth,I will try to find it and post it.This would go right along with the alleged global warming debate.(cant wait to hear your responses on that tinder box!)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

The B'52 I saw was nothing new, they fly below the radar quiet often ,I just did not have my camera that day.

So let me see, are you saying that you have seen this flying below the radar?

By any chance do you live around a base where these may be located?

I thought you may like the second pic...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Here is what they look like after 40 miles ,this town next to me would have had a clear day.

how is that not normal clouds?

It certainly looks liek normal clouds.....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The first pic is probably a C or D model in a static display area somewhere. The A-D were very hard to tell apart, as the external differences were quite subtle, and many times just the way they were painted. The wing pylons paint is as somewhere from a late B model, to an F model, but I'm leaning towards a D model, as they were the most prevalent and used the most during the Vietnam era.

That second pic was taken in the 1990s of an H model. The H is the only model flying, but sometime in the late 1990s/early 2000s they went to the all grey that the Air Force uses now. That one still has the subtle European camouflage.

And thank you to the poster that made the Dr Strangelove comment. I had been trying to resist for four pages.
edit on 11/13/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yes ,The pics you provided are very close but it was all sky grey, no other colors,as I was only able to see the bottom of the huge craft passing over me. Again I heard it coming looked up ,it was about 2 miles away bellowing a bright white thick aerosol is the best description, but then the white stopped for about 2-3 hundred yards and then started again.The engines where very loud and did not change pitch ,this was not a plane that ran out of fuel.All 4 pods (2 eng's per pod) stoped and started simaltainisly so it was not some patch of moist air.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Yes ,The pics you provided are very close but it was all sky grey, no other colors,as I was only able to see the bottom of the huge craft passing over me

In your best estimate how high would you say this plane was?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

The reason you don't see the grid formation is because the contrails spread quickly, I can sit there and watch each plane REIENFORCE each contrail with more contrail,and on and on until there is 50 -100 mile patch of them that have spread out.

These are from yesterday , ANYONE FOR RED DAWN. The red shift in the spectrum is from contaminates in the atmosphere like but not limited to, UNBURNT JET FUEL ,NITROUS OXIDE'S , UNBURNT CARBON'S AND WHAT EVER SAUCE THEY WANT TO PUT IN.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

These are from yesterday , ANYONE FOR RED DAWN. The red shift in the spectrum is from contaminates in the atmosphere like but not limited to, UNBURNT JET FUEL ,NITROUS OXIDE'S , UNBURNT CARBON'S AND WHAT EVER SAUCE THEY WANT TO PUT IN.

Nice pics of the sun reflecting off the clouds...Just like these...

Sorry, but there isn't any toxic mix being used to produce them only mother nature.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Everyone tells me on this thread that contrails only form at high altitudes,Then why do only low altitude military planes blot out the sun on 60-70% of the week and high level flights dissipate in seconds ? Here is a higher level pic of one that only lasts about 20 seconds,the low level will last indefinitely.

THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF KNOWN LOGIC

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Nice,pictures you proved what? That the whole world has contaminates shifting the sun light.I agree .

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Everyone tells me on this thread that contrails only form at high altitudes,Then why do only low altitude military planes blot out the sun on 60-70% of the week and high level flights dissipate in seconds ? Here is a higher level pic of one that only lasts about 20 seconds,the low level will last indefinitely.

You do understand that your not going to be able to tell the altitude of a plane by looking up at it, and you do understand that the atmosphere is constantly changing.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Nice,pictures you proved what? That the whole world has contaminates shifting the sun light.I agree .

Then why did you post a pic and try to say a chemtrail caused it when you know what actually caused that effect and it doesn't have anything to do with chemtrails?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join