Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

History 101 of the Chemtrail Hoax

page: 4
20
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


The danger is in what is called ,a legal precedent. When chem-trails were dropping the" Darth vader" of all chemicals, dioxin's (time magazine quote) WORLD SCIENTIST BANDED TOGETHER TO STOP THE MASS SRAY OPP. "THIS IS A PRECEDENT FOR THE USE OF SIMILAR BUT EVEN MORE DANGEROUS CHEMICAL AGENTS AGAINST OUR ALLIES AND.........OURSELVES"

This turned out to be a prophetic statement, six months after they stopped spaying vietnam ,they started spraying me at 6 years old.




posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


The danger is in what is called ,a legal precedent. When chem-trails were dropping the" Darth vader" of all chemicals, dioxin's (time magazine quote) WORLD SCIENTIST BANDED TOGETHER TO STOP THE MASS SRAY OPP. "THIS IS A PRECEDENT FOR THE USE OF SIMILAR BUT EVEN MORE DANGEROUS CHEMICAL AGENTS AGAINST OUR ALLIES AND.........OURSELVES"

This turned out to be a prophetic statement, six months after they stopped spaying vietnam ,they started spraying me at 6 years old.



The problem here is not your paranoia, but the fact that you are tying your past to what is today known as a "chemtrail". It really does break down to two different arguments, and as I said before, you would have a hell of a lot more credibility if you would actually disassociate your situation from the whole "chemtrail" argument.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter
 


Standing in my shoe's you might have a different outlook ,but your not.You are like I was at one time, If it was dangerous they wouldn't allow people to eat it, if it was toxic they would not spray it ,and the best one ,the government was just trying to help us.Don't get me wrong, I am NOT anti-government or anti-military,just hyper alert to the fact they are mass inventors and all inventors test there inventions period.History proves this.
ALL THINGS ARE RELITIVE TO EACH OTHER
I did see a B52 spray something and it was not normal exhaust trails ,I will let you guys get back to your simple argument over what a chem trail is. It looked like this.
Its not cloud seeding
yes it is
no its not
yes it is
Not very interesting



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity
 


If you see something happening or know of something that is dangerous, then by all means, try to stop it, or at least make it known. But to spread fear about a damn cloud is just stupid.

There are plenty of bad things happening in the world without deflecting anyone's attention to contrails and Chaff.

Please, at least learn a tiny bit about what you think you fear.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by flyswatter
 


Standing in my shoe's you might have a different outlook ,but your not.You are like I was at one time, If it was dangerous they wouldn't allow people to eat it, if it was toxic they would not spray it ,and the best one ,the government was just trying to help us.Don't get me wrong, I am NOT anti-government or anti-military,just hyper alert to the fact they are mass inventors and all inventors test there inventions period.History proves this.
ALL THINGS ARE RELITIVE TO EACH OTHER
I did see a B52 spray something and it was not normal exhaust trails ,I will let you guys get back to your simple argument over what a chem trail is. It looked like this.
Its not cloud seeding
yes it is
no its not
yes it is
Not very interesting



A B-52 spraying chemtrails from its engines? Highly unlikely, highly doubtful. You cant prove it right, I cant prove it wrong, so we'll just have to agree to disagree here.

Listen ... questioning things is good. I dont think anyone in their right mind would ever claim that you should never question anything. But an important part of the whole process needs to be to educate yourself on what you are questioning, or what you think might be causing problems. Educating yourself on the subject will ease up some of the fears, and quite possibly open up others - you wont really know until you spend the time learning.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


The danger is in what is called ,a legal precedent. When chem-trails were dropping the" Darth vader" of all chemicals, dioxin's (time magazine quote) WORLD SCIENTIST BANDED TOGETHER TO STOP THE MASS SRAY OPP. "THIS IS A PRECEDENT FOR THE USE OF SIMILAR BUT EVEN MORE DANGEROUS CHEMICAL AGENTS AGAINST OUR ALLIES AND.........OURSELVES"

This turned out to be a prophetic statement, six months after they stopped spaying vietnam ,they started spraying me at 6 years old.


Doing something is not actually precedent at all - it is a gross misuse of the word, and misunderstanding on your part.

Spraying Agent Orange that included dioxin as a contaminant in Vietnam or anywhere else did not "allow" dioxin to be sprayed at Times Beach, was not a test for that spraying, and did not justify it - not even then.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude
 


You want me to learn before I scare people with the TRUTH, that is hilarious coming from people that cant figure out the meaning of simple descriptive words, chem trails - contrails or geoengineering.

so teach me O GREAT ONE'S


GEO MEANS EARTH
ENGINERING MEANS TO CHANGE OR DESIGN TO ACHEVE A DESIRED OUTCOME

This describes almost every single thing we do, plant a garden , chop a tree down , and clearing fog at airports with high technology.So now what.

AND I am not scared of some cloud, I simply am reporting what I witnessed.
Many days of the week the sun is blocked out because of 40 or so MILITARY JETS flying in grid formation above my town. I have a solar array running my house and production goes down 60%.
No they are not commercial air liners ,they are around 20,000 ft . these are from 3000 to 5000ft. I can visually ID THE TYPE OF AIRCRAFT.Do you want tail no#'s?We live in the "back yard "of the stealth base in mo.

My biggest question is why don't they do this EVER on Sunday's
ARE THE PILOTS IN CHURCH?



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity
 





You want me to learn before I scare people with the TRUTH, that is hilarious coming from people that cant figure out the meaning of simple descriptive words, chem trails - contrails or geoengineering.


I think your a little confused, because for one their are no such things as chemtrails but if you want the meaning to these things here you go....

Chemtrail - Non existing trail that those who don't understand how a contrail forms and can persist.

Contrail - an artificial cloud created by an aircraft; caused either by condensation due to the reduction in air pressure above the wing surface or by water vapor in the engine exhaust.

Geoengineering - The concept of geoengineering (or climate engineering, climate remediation, and climate intervention refers to "the deliberate large-scale intervention in the Earth’s climate system, in order to moderate global warming.

Anything else you would like to know?



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity
 



You want me to learn before I scare people with the TRUTH,


How can you say its the truth if you refuse to learn?

Since you offered, let's have the tail numbers and type ID of the planes you observed and we can see where that takes us.
edit on 6-11-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos
 





Since you offered, let's have the tail numbers and type ID of the planes you observed and we can see where that takes us.


Would pics be better....







I couldn't help myself...



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
AND I am not scared of some cloud, I simply am reporting what I witnessed.
Many days of the week the sun is blocked out because of 40 or so MILITARY JETS flying in grid formation above my town. I have a solar array running my house and production goes down 60%.
No they are not commercial air liners ,they are around 20,000 ft . these are from 3000 to 5000ft. I can visually ID THE TYPE OF AIRCRAFT.Do you want tail no#'s?We live in the "back yard "of the stealth base in mo.

My biggest question is why don't they do this EVER on Sunday's
ARE THE PILOTS IN CHURCH?


Jets at 3 to 5 thousand feet will not leave contrails. If these planes are actually flying in your town and leaving trails of any kind that linger, I would be very concerned. Sadly, I think they are just in your mind.
If you really did have military aircraft spraying you daily, I think you would find a neighbor who had a camera and you would have taken a picture or two of this happening.

I could tall you all about how bigfoot comes by every night at 6:30 for a beer and a cigar, and I might even be able to make it sound convincing, but without pictures, most people with IQ's over 12 would not believe me.

Please look for help at your earliest convenience.
edit on 7-11-2012 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy, like fairies and pixie dust



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude
 


Yes ,the trails are "CONCERNING" and I am ALARMED and I will be uploading photo's of what you say don't exist in a few days. I do enjoy being TAG TEAMED by so many PRO" experiment all you want on us people".
DO ANY OF YOU EVER GO OUTSIDE AND LOOK UP?
Finally some good conversation ,And I do want constructive criticism,even from people that don't understand that our ENTIRE LEGAL SYSTEM WORKS OF OFF PRECEDENTS.
All I am trying to do is show there is MOTIVE and the ability in past events to use innocent people to perfect military weapons like the following ;

CIA EXPIRONMENTS WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF POISONING DRINKING WATER BY INJECTING CHEMICALS INTO THE WATER SUPPLY of the F.D.A. IN WASHINGTON D.C.

Dr.garth Nicolson, UNCOVERS EVIDENCE THAT THE BIOLOGICAL AGENTS USED DURING THE GULF WAR HAD BEEN MANUFACTURED IN HOUSTON, TX AND BOCA RATON,FL AND TESTED ON PRISONERS IN THE TEXAS DEPT. OF CORRECTIONS

YES THIS IS RELATED TO CHEMTRAILS ,IT SHOWS MOTIVE AND PRACTICE AND POLICY TO SUBVERT THE HIGHEST PRIMISE OF LAW.


THEY SAID THEY NEED MORE VICTIMS ( SUBJECTS) SO I GAVE THEM YOUR CONTACT INFO.
edit on 7-11-2012 by supergravity because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by network dude
 


Yes ,the trails are "CONCERNING" and I am ALARMED and I will be uploading photo's of what you say don't exist in a few days. I do enjoy being TAG TEAMED by so many PRO" experiment all you want on us people".
DO ANY OF YOU EVER GO OUTSIDE AND LOOK UP?
Finally some good conversation ,And I do want constructive criticism,even from people that don't understand that our ENTIRE LEGAL SYSTEM WORKS OF OFF PRECEDENTS.
All I am trying to do is show there is MOTIVE and the ability in past events to use innocent people to perfect military weapons like the following ;

CIA EXPIRONMENTS WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF POISONING DRINKING WATER BY INJECTING CHEMICALS INTO THE WATER SUPPLY of the F.D.A. IN WASHINGTON D.C.

Dr.garth Nicolson, UNCOVERS EVIDENCE THAT THE BIOLOGICAL AGENTS USED DURING THE GULF WAR HAD BEEN MANUFACTURED IN HOUSTON, TX AND BOCA RATON,FL AND TESTED ON PRISONERS IN THE TEXAS DEPT. OF CORRECTIONS

YES THIS IS RELATED TO CHEMTRAILS ,IT SHOWS MOTIVE AND PRACTICE AND POLICY TO SUBVERT THE HIGHEST PRIMISE OF LAW.


THEY SAID THEY NEED MORE VICTIMS ( SUBJECTS) SO I GAVE THEM YOUR CONTACT INFO.
edit on 7-11-2012 by supergravity because: (no reason given)


You say that you will be showing us pictures soon? I wont hold my breath on this one, but if you do actually get them to us, I'll be happy to be wrong!

If you'd be so kind as to include the city and state and the time of the day that these pictures are taken, it would be greatly appreciated.

We'll patiently (or impatiently, whatever) wait for your visual evidence



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter
 


I have been called paranoid for simply reporting what I have experienced in life and what I seen ,I realize many of you have agendas to stop the truth from spreading ,so


In consideration to how victims of abuse interact with one another ,perpetrators have INDUCED NEGITIVE PERSONALITY TRAITS INTO THE STORIES OF ABUSE,WHICH ARE OFTEN USED TO INDUCE CONFLICT.

SARCASIM
ANTAGONISM
DEFENSIVENESS
DECEPTIVENESS

BY USING A DIFFERENT PSYCHOLOGY, WE CAN CHANGE THESE NEGITIVE TRAITS TO MORE POSITIVE ONE'S

AFFIRMATION
EMPATHY
COOPERATION
SINCERITY
SORRY IF OFF SUBJECT
BUT I WILL DEFFEND MY SELF WHEN CORNERED



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity
 





I have been called paranoid


If your not then you shouldn't have anything to worry about...unless..




I realize many of you have agendas to stop the truth from spreading ,so


So that agenda would be what again?

If your talking about spreading the truth of chemtrails, how does one stop something that doesn't exist?



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by flyswatter
 


I realize many of you have agendas to stop the truth from spreading ,so


Indeed - and it is difficult to asee what those are - but I regularly get called a shill, have my crappy typing lampooned, get asked how much I get paid, called a sheeple, etc - all for asking for good evidence and/or pointing to teh same for people to see for themselves - scientific studies, photos & videos that contradict outrageous claims, etc.

Why people do this I can only speculate on - and I usually end up having unkind thoughts about them!!

However we also know that some peole make good money from promoting various conspiracy theories - that much at least does not need to be speculation - although I doubt it applies to any posters on here.



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by supergravity
 





CIA EXPIRONMENTS WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF POISONING DRINKING WATER BY INJECTING CHEMICALS INTO THE WATER SUPPLY of the F.D.A. IN WASHINGTON D.C.


And you have solid evidence of this I take it?



Dr.garth Nicolson, UNCOVERS EVIDENCE THAT THE BIOLOGICAL AGENTS USED DURING THE GULF WAR HAD BEEN MANUFACTURED IN HOUSTON, TX AND BOCA RATON,FL AND TESTED ON PRISONERS IN THE TEXAS DEPT. OF CORRECTIONS


Funny I don't see that in here anywhere...

gulfwarvets.com...

Maybe you can provide us with this information that you say is being said.

BTW have you ever been to Boca Raton,Fla., not many chemical plants going on there.



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h
 


The info on my previous post on CIA and Dr. garth Nicolson and testing biological agents made in TX, and FL were sent to me via the mail.here are the credits at the end ;

Article courtesy of Dr.leonard G Horowitz and Tetrahedron pub group 206 n 4'th AVE ,Suite 147 sand point, Idaho 8386. PH# 888-508-4787 OR 208-265-2575 year 2000

I am new to this site and have made a few mistakes and would like to list them;
#1 I should have taken photo's and then brought the debate to this forum ,I know there are a lot of hoax's out there and you guy's are just trying to weed out the B.S.
#2 I should not have lumped every one under the blanket statement "agenda to stop the truth".I know that there are such person's on other threads called gov trolls, but those are not my words.

Here is someone other than me giving warning's of the possibilities of what could happen if we are not aware of our environment;
Basil J Mason,director -general of british Meteorological office warned in several countries, politicians and ENTREPENEURS are initiating and conducting MAJOR WEATHER -MODIFICATION PROJECTS WITHOUT THE BENIFIT OF PROPER SCIENTIFIC DIRECTION,ADVICE AND CRITICISM, AND THIS MAY HAVE SERIOUS REPERCUSSIONS.

SCIENCE YEAR
LIBRARY OF CONGRESS CARD #65;21776
edit on 8-11-2012 by supergravity because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity
 





#1 I should have taken photo's and then brought the debate to this forum ,I know there are a lot of hoax's out there and you guy's are just trying to weed out the B.S.


Weeding out the BS, now that can be a tiring task in this forum.



.I know that there are such person's on other threads called gov trolls, but those are not my words.


Being called trolls or gov't. shills really is amusing as that is the last line of defense for some chemtrail believers.

I thank you for that.



posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>reply to post by tsurfer2000h
 
edit on 11-11-2012 by supergravity because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics


active topics

 
20
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join