It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History 101 of the Chemtrail Hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Weather modification, NOAA conducted lightning suppression research in july and august,scientists tested the possibility of keeping the electric charge in a thunderstorm from reaching the point of explosive discharge. THEY DROPPED MILLIONS OF SMALL ALUMINUM COATED NYLON FIBERS INTO THE CLOUDS OF A DEVELOPING THUNDERSTORM IN THE HOPE THAT THE FIBERS WOULD PICK UP AND HOLD THE ELECTRIC CURRENT.

ANY BODY HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING ????

DONT WORRY, THIS IS NOT A CHEMTRAIL OR CONTRAIL OR GEOENGINEERING , BECAUSE NOBODY ON THIS THREAD CANT AGREE ON WHAT A SINGLE WORD MEANS.LETS JUST CALL IT BAD JUJU

Its a good thing its not the END OF THE WORLD AND YOU GUYS ARE IN CHARGE OF SAVING US.
edit on 29-10-2012 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity

Weather modification, NOAA conducted lightning suppression research in july and august,scientists tested the possibility of keeping the electric charge in a thunderstorm from reaching the point of explosive discharge. THEY DROPPED MILLIONS OF SMALL ALUMINUM COATED NYLON FIBERS INTO THE CLOUDS OF A DEVELOPING THUNDERSTORM IN THE HOPE THAT THE FIBERS WOULD PICK UP AND HOLD THE ELECTRIC CURRENT.

ANY BODY HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING ????

DONT WORRY, THIS IS NOT A CHEMTRAIL OR CONTRAIL OR GEOENGINEERING

No it's not, it'c chaff, and that (experimental) usage is (like cloud seeding) not secret either.

www.dtic.mil...

NOAA scientists are also trying to determine whether chaff suppresses
lightning because this may also make it more difficult to assess the
weather accurately.10 Large storms will usually produce frequent lightning
strikes to the ground, and there is a direct correlation between the severity
of a storm and the number of such strikes. However, it has been observed
that some large storms inside chaff clouds had little or no lightning. If
chaff reduces lightning, it could cause forecasters to underestimate the
severity of storms, NOAA scientists and a University of Oklahoma weather
researcher said they would like to further study the effects of chaff on
thunderstorms if they could obtain funding, DOD officials stated that the
U.S. Forest Service has used chaff for a number of years to suppress
lightning and prevent forest fires, and NOAA issued an environmental
impact statement on lightning suppression in October 1972. DOD believes
the findings of this project should be reviewed to determine the need for
additional analysis of this recognized phenomenon prior to expending
additional funds.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Weather modification, NOAA conducted lightning suppression research in july and august,

Stop right there. Please show me where this happened worldwide and all day every day since 1997. Oh, you mean it was done as an experiment in a single location? Hmmm, sounds like somebody is an ALARMIST!

And this is Chaff and not chemtrails or as we like to call them, persistent contrails.

The sky is still up there chicken little.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Just like I thought ,You guys think it just great to drop fibers into the air we breath,chemicals in our water systems .
YES I am alarmed ,If you had any self-preservation you would to.
I guess you think the gov never does anything wrong.

Question EVERYTHING, BECUASE they have a long history of abusing there own, I love my country but not the criminals protected by national security.

EXAMPLE;
.The military mindset is one that the mission must get done no matter the consequences.WE ARE ALL ex-spendable,BECAUSE THERE ARE TO MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
In the 40's they wanted to find out what radiation DID TO CHILDREN, so the built a school with the walls filled with COBALT and offered FREE SCIENCE CLASSES TO LOCAL CHILDREN and tracked them as they got sicker and sicker.
MAYBE YOU WANT A WORLD LIKE THAT ,BUT I REFUSE TO SIT ON MY ASS AND BE A NIEVE BRAINWASHED GINNYPIG.

Back to the bad juju, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY THEY ARE ABLE TO DROP AN ARISOL WITH SELF-ASIMBLING ORGANIC TRANSISTORS .This means they can spray-on a whole computer system on any surface
and it will put itself together automatically
I also have heard reports of samples being taken from the EXHAUST of military planes by following them,and finding a most hideous creature they called a JET FUEL EATING VIRUS.
I am not saying its true,I just wanted to know if anyone has any info .

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I also have heard reports of samples being taken from the EXHAUST of military planes by following them,and finding a most hideous creature they called a JET FUEL EATING VIRUS.

Ohhhhh, thats comical. A jet fuel eating virus in the exhaust of military planes, found by having samples taken by a plane following. No, its not true. But it sure is funny!
edit on 30-10-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Question EVERYTHING, BECUASE they have a long history of abusing there own, I love my country but not the criminals protected by national security.

sure thing.....

EXAMPLE;
.The military mindset is one that the mission must get done no matter the consequences.WE ARE ALL ex-spendable,BECAUSE THERE ARE TO MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
In the 40's they wanted to find out what radiation DID TO CHILDREN, so the built a school with the walls filled with COBALT and offered FREE SCIENCE CLASSES TO LOCAL CHILDREN and tracked them as they got sicker and sicker.
MAYBE YOU WANT A WORLD LIKE THAT ,BUT I REFUSE TO SIT ON MY ASS AND BE A NIEVE BRAINWASHED GINNYPIG.

I would like to know where you got all that information from??

Back to the bad juju, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY THEY ARE ABLE TO DROP AN ARISOL WITH SELF-ASIMBLING ORGANIC TRANSISTORS .This means they can spray-on a whole computer system on any surface
and it will put itself together automatically

wow - when did this happen? Got any references??

So where did you see these reports - perhaps if we can track them down there might be more answers??

(see what I did here??
)
edit on 30-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

It is well known that they have genetically modified bacteria to EAT OIL SPILLS so it is not that far out of an Idea.

As for the self assembling transistors ,this was in(if memory serves me right) science illustrated mag titled top ten inventions since 2000. It also had an invention in which they used an M.R.I to alter the position of atoms in any material to form logic circuits magnetically.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It is well known that they have genetically modified bacteria to EAT OIL SPILLS so it is not that far out of an Idea.

there are bacteria that live in jet fuel - they are a PITA because the contaminate the fuel and sludge up filters and comoponents, causing engines to fail. finding such stuff in a toutine fuel sample means a great deal of wasterd tiem and effort emptying tanks, throwing away fuel and cleaning fuel systems.

The idea of using bacteria to "eat" stuff is certainly well enough established - I think it is more a "WTF??" moment about the reason and means of using it!

As for the self assembling transistors ,this was in(if memory serves me right) science illustrated mag titled top ten inventions since 2000. It also had an invention in which they used an M.R.I to alter the position of atoms in any material to form logic circuits magnetically.

Can you find it?
edit on 31-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The info on the school with cobalt in the walls to see how long it would take to kill children was on CNN news and the gov was APOLIGIZING for past events.I think I seen it about 3-4 years ago, I try to memorize the scientific info but not necessarily the date of the news broadcasts.

I realize you people don't get out much but I have a rude awakening for you ,THERE ARE MANY BLACK PROJECTS THAT WE WONT FIND OUT ABOUT UNTILL 40 YEARS FROM NOW

Laugh wile you can

They wiped my home town off the map, TIMES BEACH ,MO and said OOH it was an ACCIDENT.
I have inside info that Russell bliss KNEW the oil was highly TOXIC,and the gov knew it 10 years before the announcement of the clean up. They let us wallow in the stuff for ten years just sitting back watching us.

I never seen the death and funeral of a WHOLE TOWN before,The mayor and a small crowd said a few words and then took a large wreath with the words times beach on it and dropped it in the meramec river from a bridge
and that was the end of my town, we all cried and slowly walked away, never to see it again.

I am just trying to prevent others from going through this because the past is the future if you let it.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yes I have the magazine at home among my hundreds of books , I will try to find it for you.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

A bacteria to aid in the clean up of an oil spill is a FAR cry from a jet fuel eating virus. Even past the biological issues and differences between the two, you would have the whole fuel testing thing to get by, and the functionality of the jet engines running this, etc, etc. I'm not sure you understand exactly what you're trying to say here, given the enormity of the guesses you are making.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The info on the school with cobalt in the walls to see how long it would take to kill children was on CNN news and the gov was APOLIGIZING for past events.I think I seen it about 3-4 years ago, I try to memorize the scientific info but not necessarily the date of the news broadcasts.

when did we get onto cobalt in school walls??

They wiped my home town off the map, TIMES BEACH ,MO and said OOH it was an ACCIDENT.
I have inside info that Russell bliss KNEW the oil was highly TOXIC,and the gov knew it 10 years before the announcement of the clean up. They let us wallow in the stuff for ten years just sitting back watching us.

I never seen the death and funeral of a WHOLE TOWN before,The mayor and a small crowd said a few words and then took a large wreath with the words times beach on it and dropped it in the meramec river from a bridge
and that was the end of my town, we all cried and slowly walked away, never to see it again.

I am just trying to prevent others from going through this because the past is the future if you let it.

Times Beach, Missouri - nothing to do with Chemtrails at all

Yes Bliss sems to ahve known what he was doing - what has any of it got to do with chemtrails??

i know you have thischip in your shuolder, and a jsutified one, but that's no reason to spread intellectual BS when you know better - otherwise you aer being jsut as destructive and as culpable as Bliss in your own way!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I got the info of the jet fuel eating virus from a radio interview on C band sat sub channel of a scientist who claimed to have captured samples and observed these under amplification.
The first logical explanation ,would be to get rid of any unburnt fuel, this is a major problem for the environment.
It would have a coating to keep it dormant until combustion activates the virus ,allegedly cleaning the air.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I got the info of the jet fuel eating virus from a radio interview on C band sat sub channel of a scientist who claimed to have captured samples and observed these under amplification.
The first logical explanation ,would be to get rid of any unburnt fuel, this is a major problem for the environment.
It would have a coating to keep it dormant until combustion activates the virus ,allegedly cleaning the air.

Ok, understood. Its a nice story that this "scientist" guy has, would be awesome if it was feasable. But then again, I could go on there and claim to be an astrophysicist that has found a way to go to Mars in 42 minutes using nothing but baked banana peels as fuel.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Yes times beach is related to other spraying techniques and methods to test new chemicals and or aerosol weapons in nonconsensual experimentation's.
But I have got it off my chest (or shoulder ) so I will leave the subject alone.

U.S. MILLITARY RELEASES MOSQUITOES INFECTED WITH YELLOW FEVER OVER SAVANNAH,GA
AND AVON PARK, FL. FOLLOWING EACH TEST ,ARMY AGENTS POSING AS PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICIALS TEST VICTIMS FOR EFFECTS

SENATE HEARINGS ON HEALTH AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH CONFIRM THAT 239 POPULATED AREAS HAD BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH BIOLOGICAL AGENTS BETWEEN 1949 AND 1969.

My whole point in all of this is we have VERY intelligent military personnel doing incredibly stupid things, ALL IN THE NAME OF NATIONAL SECURITY, and just for SCIENTIFIC PROFITS.
I have come to the conclusion THE INTELLIGENCE CURVE GOES BACK AROUND TO STUPID.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

banana peels? I can see no one is interested in any deep subjects, just to rail on people to make yourself look smarter. Nothing against you, MOST people have that character flaw.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

banana peels? I can see no one is interested in any deep subjects, just to rail on people to make yourself look smarter. Nothing against you, MOST people have that character flaw.

I was just coming up with something off the top of my head, and I was eating a banana at the time. It seemed appropriate. The point that I was getting at is that someone can make a claim of anything on there, true or not.

Bacteria feeding on the hydrocarbons contained in oil is a demonstrated fact, with multiple documented instances of use. But a virus engineered to feed on and eliminate jet fuel (mid-air, no less) would be quite the feat of bio-engineering.
edit on 2-11-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2012 by flyswatter because: I have fat fingers

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

Since you are all worked up about Chaff, please show me one, just one case of someone being sickened by the little strips of aluminum that are "chaff".
Do enough research to know what is it you are afraid of.

Do you fear clouds as well?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

First of all, It's not just metal strips , it is a variety of materials nylon fibers ,millions of brass tacks in outer space, on and on.
It is the practice and policy of these ridiculous Idea's that seem to be done without oversight.
In Vietnam they thought dropping live pigs from planes would cause charlie to run away fearing the end of the world was coming.

Again, stupid Idea's from people in charge of defending us .I worry with the advancement of tecnology such as smart dust ,these type of pesonalities will make very bad choices and endanger all of us .With cherleaders like you people it will be much easier for them

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

First of all, It's not just metal strips , it is a variety of materials nylon fibers ,millions of brass tacks in outer space, on and on.

Standard chaff is aluminised playstic fibres - not really secret

Brass tacks in outer space?? that's a new one for me - who puts them there and wy??

It is the practice and policy of these ridiculous Idea's that seem to be done without oversight.
In Vietnam they thought dropping live pigs from planes would cause charlie to run away fearing the end of the world was coming.

That's another new one for me too - got a reference for that?

Again, stupid Idea's from people in charge of defending us .

Chaff has a long and documented use in warfare and although it has limits it is still considered useful and effective - why do you say it is"stupid"?

I worry with the advancement of tecnology such as smart dust ,these type of pesonalities will make very bad choices and endanger all of us .With cherleaders like you people it will be much easier for them

it seems that "cheerleaders" are now the intelligentsia in your universe.....since these "cheerleaders" are the ones who bother to evaluate actual evidence rather than just believing the conspiracy-headline-du-jour.
edit on 4-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join