It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History 101 of the Chemtrail Hoax

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Actually you feel a low level B-52 before you hear a whistle then all hell breaks out for a couple of minutes. Been on Lake Huron when they used to fly out of Wirthsmith AFB in Oscoda MI. Low level under 500 feet happened many times

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
You are right if you mean it is extremely difficult to determine if a jet is deliberately spraying aerosols for a geoengineering purpose, that does not mean though, that they do not/are not carrying out such projects, and aircraft are the most popular weapon of choice. Artillary and balloons have also been proposed. This project involving balloons for instance, was going to occur this year, but was cancelled, not because of concern about unknown outcomes, (and there are plenty of those being voiced) But because it was discovered that there were vested interests involved,

news.sciencemag.org...

But you have to admit that just because some geo-engineering ideas have been entertained, does not automatically mean that there is any proof that spraying is happening.
It's just proof that folks have thought about it. Which is far cry from what most chemtrail proponents are saying.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Right. People too often use these studies regarding possible geoengineering as proof that those trails in the skies made by high-flying jets are chemicals being deliberatley sprayed from planes.

As you said, just because people have considered methods of geoengineering is NOT proof that the persistent puffy white trails in the sky are chemtrails and not just contrails.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by smurfy
You are right if you mean it is extremely difficult to determine if a jet is deliberately spraying aerosols for a geoengineering purpose, that does not mean though, that they do not/are not carrying out such projects, and aircraft are the most popular weapon of choice. Artillary and balloons have also been proposed. This project involving balloons for instance, was going to occur this year, but was cancelled, not because of concern about unknown outcomes, (and there are plenty of those being voiced) But because it was discovered that there were vested interests involved,

news.sciencemag.org...

But you have to admit that just because some geo-engineering ideas have been entertained, does not automatically mean that there is any proof that spraying is happening.
It's just proof that folks have thought about it. Which is far cry from what most chemtrail proponents are saying.

If course I do, but that cuts both ways to be fair, and it's actually good proof that is often the last thing offered. I just gave Waynos a link above to a project that was going ahead, it is a project direct to the subject matter here, but cancelled for vested interest reasons, not for should they do it, or should they not do it. You should read the link.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Yes my spelling sucks and I dont type very well, but I saw a b 52 flying just above the tree tops spaying .This was not high level mosture trails.The engines did not change r.p.m.s when the trails stopped ,it was not a fuel related event.

Here read this and you will understand this is no hoax.

SECRET COLD WAR TESTS IN U.S. CITY RAISE CONCERNS

"The area of the testing is described by the army in documents obtained by martino-talor through a freedom of information act request as densely populated.
THE ARMY HAS ADMITTED ONLY TO USING BLOWERS TO SPEAD ZINC CADMIUM SULFIDE,BUT BRINDELL REMEMBERS A SUMMER DAY PLAYING BASEBALL WITH OTHER KIDS WHEN A SQUADRON OF GREEN ARMY PLANES FLEW CLOSE TO THE GROUND AND DROPPED A POWDERY SUBSTANCE. SHE WENT INSIDE ,WASHED IT OFF HER FACE AND ARMS, THEN WENT BACK OUT TO PLAY.
OVER THE YEARS BRINDELL HAS BATTLED FOUR TYPES OF CANCER.
The secret testing in st.louis mo was exposed to congress in 1994.

My home town was WIPED OFF THE MAP by the spaying of the weapon of warfair called DIOXIN.It was called TIMES BEACH ,MO.I have traced it to a production site that was shaired by the dept of the army.

YOU CANT FIND IT ON ANY MAP GONE 2800 people were spayed ,WE KIDS WOULD FOLLOW THE TANKER TRUCKS AS THEY SPRAYED THE BLACK TOXIC OIL.

IF you think that you are safe from things like this , one day you will wish you paid attention to the warning signs

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by mikellmikell

Yes my spelling sucks and I dont type very well, but I saw a b 52 flying just above the tree tops spaying .This was not high level mosture trails.The engines did not change r.p.m.s when the trails stopped ,it was not a fuel related event.

at treetop level, with white trails?

I wish you ahd goten a photo - trails from B-52's at low level have certainly been common enough in the past - but they ain't white!!

The black trails are unburned fuel carbonising in hte hot exhaust as the result of water injection to increase thrust for takeoff. however this system is obsolete, having been last used on B-52G's that were all scrapped in teh 1990's I think. All current B-52's in service are H's, which have moer powerful engines and no longer need water injection.

Here read this and you will understand this is no hoax.

"The area of the testing is described by the army in documents obtained by martino-talor through a freedom of information act request as densely populated.
THE ARMY HAS ADMITTED ONLY TO USING BLOWERS TO SPEAD ZINC CADMIUM SULFIDE,BUT BRINDELL REMEMBERS A SUMMER DAY PLAYING BASEBALL WITH OTHER KIDS WHEN A SQUADRON OF GREEN ARMY PLANES FLEW CLOSE TO THE GROUND AND DROPPED A POWDERY SUBSTANCE. SHE WENT INSIDE ,WASHED IT OFF HER FACE AND ARMS, THEN WENT BACK OUT TO PLAY.
OVER THE YEARS BRINDELL HAS BATTLED FOUR TYPES OF CANCER.
The secret testing in st.louis mo was exposed to congress in 1994.

Yes - it has not been secret for almost 20 years now.

My home town was WIPED OFF THE MAP by the spaying of the weapon of warfair called DIOXIN.It was called TIMES BEACH ,MO.I have traced it to a production site that was shaired by the dept of the army.

YOU CANT FIND IT ON ANY MAP GONE 2800 people were spayed ,WE KIDS WOULD FOLLOW THE TANKER TRUCKS AS THEY SPRAYED THE BLACK TOXIC OIL.

Which is really sad but nothing at all to do with geoenginering or chemtrails. chemical poisoning occurs everywhere in the world every day due carelessness, ignorance, dishinesty, criminality and stupidity combined in various amounts.

Times Beach wiki page

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

It sounds like we are in agreement about the whole subject then. I don't think anyone should do anything to manipulate nature. We screwed it up enough with fossil fuels, there is no sense in doing even more damage trying to fix a problem that may in fact not be a problem.

I just cannot understand why there is such a divide among everyone, if we all pulled resources together to bring in a new type of clean, or cleaner fuel, we might be able to fix what we broke after all. There are too many viable options out there to just say it won't work.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

I am pretty sure this answers any questions...

The spraying of a potentially toxic chemical in several cities in Army tests in the 1950's and 60's apparently had no adverse health effects, a National Research Council committee said today.

www.nytimes.com...

or you can read more about that here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

yes you are right ,when the scientific community figures out how the atmosphere works ,THEY THINK THEY OWN IT.When they figure out how the brain functions they THINK THEY OWN 6 BILLION BRAINS FOR THEM TO EXPIRONMENT ON. We have out of control researchers doing horrible things in the name of NATIONAL SECURITY.

And yes,, all of this has to do with chem trails, times beach, love canal and all other high crimes against us by people we pay to protect us.

I have also been keeping track of activity in my area and have found many days that would be clear and sunny are blotted out by as many as 40 military planes flying in grid patterns ,over and over until the sun darkened . I then watch the weather radar the next day and find these large mass formations are transformed into storm systems that go east from MO. In my opinion they are manufacturing weather fronts.

Here is some evidence ,(yes its from the 60's, when they bosted about controlling weather.

In march,1968 Floyd E.Dominy,commissioner of reclamation,claimed "the technologies being refined and perfected by the bureau's office of Atmospheric Water resources will be capable of ADDING 475,000,000 ACRE FEET OF NEW WATER ANNUALLY TO THE NATIONS WATER SUPPLY.

BUY THE TRUTH AND NEVER SELL IT.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

are you saying that frontal systems cannot form naturally? If they can, (which I believe they actually do) then why can't the systems you speak of have come from natural conditions? Sure, contrails may form as they usually do ahead of a frontal system, but to take the leap form persistent contrails formed, to "they" create storms and send them across the US, seems to make a leap of logic larger than any I have seen.

Nobody denies that experiments have been done in the past, but those that have come to light are documented. To say that since it happened once, it must be going on all day, every day is ludicrous. Especially when un-denied science has a perfectly acceptable answer to what makes those lines in the sky and what makes them last.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

yes you are right ,when the scientific community figures out how the atmosphere works ,THEY THINK THEY OWN IT.When they figure out how the brain functions they THINK THEY OWN 6 BILLION BRAINS FOR THEM TO EXPIRONMENT ON. We have out of control researchers doing horrible things in the name of NATIONAL SECURITY.

And yes,, all of this has to do with chem trails, times beach, love canal and all other high crimes against us by people we pay to protect us.

I have also been keeping track of activity in my area and have found many days that would be clear and sunny are blotted out by as many as 40 military planes flying in grid patterns ,over and over until the sun darkened . I then watch the weather radar the next day and find these large mass formations are transformed into storm systems that go east from MO. In my opinion they are manufacturing weather fronts.

Here is some evidence ,(yes its from the 60's, when they bosted about controlling weather.

In march,1968 Floyd E.Dominy,commissioner of reclamation,claimed "the technologies being refined and perfected by the bureau's office of Atmospheric Water resources will be capable of ADDING 475,000,000 ACRE FEET OF NEW WATER ANNUALLY TO THE NATIONS WATER SUPPLY.

40 military planes flying grid patterns until the sun is blotted out, sure thing boss. I'd be willing to bet that just about every plane you supposedly saw could be accounted for on a publicly accessible flight tracker, had you acutally kept accurate records. Running around and stomping your feet saying "OMG GRIDS, CHEMTRAILS, EVIL" does nothing but give us a recollection of an event that happens to fit the subject at hand, but with nothing to back any of it up.

You claim to be some sort of engineer, thats fine and dandy, but you also seem to lack a basic understanding of contrails and the conditions which are most favorable for the formation of them. Manufacturing weather fronts? Seriously man, that would require a hell of a lot more than flying a few planes through the air and leaving contrails in their wake.

It would actually gain you some credibility if you chose to distance yourself from the whole chemtrail argument. The tests done in St. Louis and down south in Texas had nothing to do with "chemtrails." Two different subjects, two different arguments.

edit on 26-10-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I do not need your credibility ,as a knowledge seeker, I am simple collecting and disseminating information I have learned and feel the average person is deprived of .

As for poorly educated, When you were sucking your thumb this is what I was doing;

AT 8 years old I was making plasma balls by dropping cheap necklaces on electrical outlets ,fascinated by these large plasma arks I began to teach my self electronics.

By 10 years old I built my own boom box from junk parts (old car stereo, nicads from portable phone,etc)

11 years old I built a digital door lock out of a broken calculator and the servo from a broken remote control plane

By 12 years old I built my own chemistry set , Began growing 3 types of crystals such as copper sulfide .
electroplating quarters with copper pennies ,polishing them ,taking them to the stores and recording the reactions of the cashiers.This is called social experimentation.

By 14 I had my whole house bugged, I found by cutting the wires on the heads of a cassette deck and connecting a low resistance speaker to them ,this formed a pre amp.
By 15 I was scrapping zink off of trash cans ,dropping it in acid to make hydrogen

SO MANY MORE, THAT I HAVE forgot many.

At 18 I entered ITT , GOT MY DEGREE IN ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING

At 19 I built A MAGNETIC LEVITATOR (above type) and was testing marketing ideas,such as levitating soda cans in store displays.
Began a spin off idea TRACTOR BEAM using properties of my levitator

I then began working on the idea of a light operated computer data storage system (multi layered multi-dimensional, semi clear disc.)
Other than that, I have been repairing home electronics for 20 years (big screens, flat screens ,DVD players,etc)

I realize I am not perfect, like you present your self on this forum, But I should be allowed to voice my opinion.

BE CAREFULL OF THE WORDS YOU SAY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHICH ONE'S YOU WILL HAVE TO EAT.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Do you have any actual evidence that chemtrails exist yet??

Well at least you admit it is only your opinion - since you offer not actual evidence that the trails cause the storm, as opposed, for example to the well known fact that conditions in front of a storm are often conducive to contrails forming.

That would be cloud seeding then.......why do people think this has anything to do with chemtrails or geo-engineering??

Really? And you complain about other people assuming they can control things??
edit on 27-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I do not need your credibility ,as a knowledge seeker, I am simple collecting and disseminating information I have learned and feel the average person is deprived of .

As for poorly educated, When you were sucking your thumb this is what I was doing;

AT 8 years old I was making plasma balls by dropping cheap necklaces on electrical outlets ,fascinated by these large plasma arks I began to teach my self electronics.

By 10 years old I built my own boom box from junk parts (old car stereo, nicads from portable phone,etc)

11 years old I built a digital door lock out of a broken calculator and the servo from a broken remote control plane

By 12 years old I built my own chemistry set , Began growing 3 types of crystals such as copper sulfide .
electroplating quarters with copper pennies ,polishing them ,taking them to the stores and recording the reactions of the cashiers.This is called social experimentation.

By 14 I had my whole house bugged, I found by cutting the wires on the heads of a cassette deck and connecting a low resistance speaker to them ,this formed a pre amp.
By 15 I was scrapping zink off of trash cans ,dropping it in acid to make hydrogen

SO MANY MORE, THAT I HAVE forgot many.

At 18 I entered ITT , GOT MY DEGREE IN ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING

At 19 I built A MAGNETIC LEVITATOR (above type) and was testing marketing ideas,such as levitating soda cans in store displays.
Began a spin off idea TRACTOR BEAM using properties of my levitator

I then began working on the idea of a light operated computer data storage system (multi layered multi-dimensional, semi clear disc.)
Other than that, I have been repairing home electronics for 20 years (big screens, flat screens ,DVD players,etc)

I realize I am not perfect, like you present your self on this forum, But I should be allowed to voice my opinion.

BE CAREFULL OF THE WORDS YOU SAY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHICH ONE'S YOU WILL HAVE TO EAT.

Congratulations to you, Einstein. I'm happy for you, except for the ITT thing. You overpaid for an education there. Feel free to pat yourself on the back some more, though.

You can voice your opinion all you want, nobody is stopping that. But that does not change the validity of what I said, or make what you said any more correct.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

First of all, chemtrails are not considered geoengineering and cloud seeding, which would be a part of what causes chemtrails are so real that they're not even considered a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

A lot of people invoke science to hide behind. So you're trying to educate people about contrails. Why don't you send them to this link instead (en.wikipedia.org...) and tell them that most of the chemtrails they see are in fact real. Seriously, you should educate yourself first instead of others. I see that a lot on this site.
edit on 27-10-2012 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX
reply to post by waynos

First of all, chemtrails are not considered geoengineering and cloud seeding, which would be a part of what causes chemtrails are so real that they're not even considered a conspiracy.

First of all, many chemtrail believers on here start threads with geoengineering in the title but proceed to write about chemtrails.

Cloud seeding isn't remotely connected to chemtrails.

Cloud seeding is not done at high altitude, is not done in clear skies *because having a cloud to seed is kind of crucial to the process* and does not leave any trail that would be visible from the ground.

In what way do you see it as being a part of chemtrailing?

edit on 28-10-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

reply to post by waynos

If what you are calling "chemtrails" are those high altitude puffy white lines that commonly appear behind jets cruising at high altitude, then you need to educate yourself as to what cloud seeding actually is -- such as what kind of cloud (and how high) they actually seed.

The kinds of planes usually used in cloud seeding can't even fly as high as those white trails are.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sebHFX

Seriously, you should educate yourself first instead of others. I see that a lot on this site.

Well then taking that into consideration might I suggest you do the same..

So then how does cloud seeding become a part of the chemtrail hoax?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

A lot of people invoke science to hide behind. So you're trying to educate people about contrails. Why don't you send them to this link instead (en.wikipedia.org...) and tell them that most of the chemtrails they see are in fact real. Seriously, you should educate yourself first instead of others. I see that a lot on this site.
edit on 27-10-2012 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

Please explain in detail, how cloud seeding = chemtrails.

Thanks in advance.

I just love to be educated by smart people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join