It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are N.C. Early Voting Machines Changing Romney Votes to Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Legitimate calibration issue on the machines or simply the case of sabotage or insider working for the DNC? I always double check the votes but how do you verify the vote even after the election? Few outlets have the news. I'm not sure if others have it posted yet.

In a recent interview with Pamela Smith, president of Verified Voting, TheBlaze learned voters experiencing issues with machines or problems at polling locations can contact the Election Protection hotline at 1-866-OUR-VOTE or use the app available for Android and iPhone. Smith too cited calibration as an issue with electronic voting machines, which should not go unreported. This is also a good example of why it is important to double check your vote was accurately recorded.

LINK

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
the same thing happened to me back in the 90's.

i was voting for clinton i think, and i hit the vote button and the screen flashed and said that i voted for stupid bush and then it went back to clinton.

this is why i dont vote anymore. #ing criminals.

those who cast the votes decide nothing,
those who count the votes decide everything.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The way the video explains it, it looks like the touch screen worked fine for the selection, but changed when casting the vote. Which means, it wouldn't be a touch-screen calibration issue,

Tough to say though, because they don't show the vote casting part on the video, which is the important piece to the puzzle.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Because George Soros firm wrote the software for this election. I would bet that this will be very common.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
Because George Soros firm wrote the software for this election. I would bet that this will be very common.

And DAMN are those KOCH BROTHERS ever so mad that THEY didnt get to do it instead eh?

Oh well, at least Soros is WAAAAAAAAAy better than the Koch brothers for the People and the planet anyways.

But in reality, the Democrats do not need to cheat anyways, as TEAM Romney and Ryan already ASSURE a Democrat WIN every time they open their MOUTHS!

edit on 24-10-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourWIFI

But in reality, the Democrats do not need to cheat anyways, as TEAM Romney and Ryan already ASSURE a Democrat WIN every time they open their MOUTHS!

Not in North Carolina.. If you see Obama do well here you know something is up..

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Faulty voting machines.... media outlets showing the results of the Presidential elections before it even starts... Rampant election fraud / tampering, government resistence to laws that would prevent non US citizens from voting....

Politics - employing ethics that would raise eyebrows in the court of caligula....

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Is this the 10th or 11th time this was posted today. It was 1 machine, 1 quick calibration. Now all is well. No conspiracy here. Electoral votes are a fraud alone. Popular votes would be fair. Whomever came up with electoral voting was smoking more then marihuana.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by workinrampage
reply to post by hp1229

Is this the 10th or 11th time this was posted today. It was 1 machine, 1 quick calibration. Now all is well. No conspiracy here. Electoral votes are a fraud alone. Popular votes would be fair. Whomever came up with electoral voting was smoking more then marihuana.
Thats why its posted under 'Breaking Political NEWS' and not 'Breaking Political CONSPIRACY'
At the same time, such glitches if ignored, can lead to false voting data
Thats why it is important for the potential ATS voters to know about it as well just as a FYI

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
the same thing happened to me back in the 90's.

i was voting for clinton i think, and i hit the vote button and the screen flashed and said that i voted for stupid bush and then it went back to clinton.

this is why i dont vote anymore. #ing criminals.

those who cast the votes decide nothing,
those who count the votes decide everything.

I believe most voting polls allow you to do it electronically or by the old fashion way of the paper ballot. I always choose the paper ballot as I know they manipulate the electronic voting machines and that is a fact not conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

One hour ago I heard a woman from Nevada complain of the exact same thing. so I guess it is two machines.....

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This election has already been decided. The PTB don't want a loose canon Romney. Obama is predictable and smart but listens to them. We are "permitted" to have the Tea Party to keep us fighting one another.

Those who don't realize Obama has already won re-election ... wanna buy a bridge?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by workinrampage

NO kidding. I get why they came up with it, but they keep it to control us. The EC and the filibuster both MUST go.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Seems like the voting machine was loaded with prototype software.

Common Sense 1.0

Anyone voting Romney has a machine without Common Sense.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by hp1229

Faulty voting machines.... media outlets showing the results of the Presidential elections before it even starts... Rampant election fraud / tampering, government resistence to laws that would prevent non US citizens from voting....

Politics - employing ethics that would raise eyebrows in the court of caligula....

There was a clip of this on Fox News. It looked like more than one or two voting machines had this peculiar glitch.

This is the nightmare -- that the Obama camp will steal the election.

If Obama wins, I have no hope at all for the future of the US. Obama will damage the US beyond repair.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by glad_to_be_His

reply to post by hp1229

One hour ago I heard a woman from Nevada complain of the exact same thing. so I guess it is two machines.....
there you go....definitely folks tampering with the voting machines and/or the software development firm responsible for the 'glitch'

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
This election has already been decided. The PTB don't want a loose canon Romney. Obama is predictable and smart but listens to them. We are "permitted" to have the Tea Party to keep us fighting one another.

Those who don't realize Obama has already won re-election ... wanna buy a bridge?
Can you say 'hi' to the TPTB that you know so well?
Who exactly are the PTBs? care to elaborate ?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
reply to post by hp1229

Seems like the voting machine was loaded with prototype software.
Common Sense 1.0 Anyone voting Romney has a machine without Common Sense.
Logically if there is no common sense, then it failed. Which is lot better than machine loaded with Common Sense 2.0 yet the average voter was fooled into using the machine's common sense rather than their own
Now thats lack of common sense

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

I guess the question one would want to ask is who controls the source code and when was the last software upgrade. Why and when was the last time it was reviewed by an independent governmental agency. LOL as I was typing governmental.

top topics

join