It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Perfect Storm

page: 18
52
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012
 


We've followed this "psychic medium" since she predicted some MAJOR eq's for west coast. It was back in March of this year or Feb. I remember she rallied people living in LA and nearby counties to move RIGHT AWAY on the last week of July, then again on August(the month she predicted, or the ascended masters as she like to call them or fairies and others). We'll nothing happened and we've caught her editing her blog post several times to match what is actually presently happening and will post something bragging it's a validation of her prediction.

She's an attention whore who use FEAR to people aside from the bogus predictions (by the way she claims to be a medium but when the prediction missed, she'll claim she's just a medium and when she does her fake prediction validation, she'll brag it as her own, because she's a PSYCHIC)

Since September, her prediction goes something like this "I PREDICT SOMETHING BIG WILL HAPPEN ANY TIME, AND THIS THING WOULD SURELY HAPPEN ANYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD, FOR SURE"

That's your psychic right there!

P.S. She offers Psychic Reading for $100+ a pop and several crap from etsy, there you go.




posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


CRUD! I heard them talking about how safe they were just under an hour ago! I thought it sounded like hogwash and just keeping people calm.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71
 


Notice most of her prediction post recently are predicting something she already heard from the news. She's predicting HIGH PROBABILITIES based of the weather agencies findings...

Read up her prediction about how she strongly feels a hurricane hitting Boston after hearing a build up in that part from yahoo news sometime last month and it didn't!

She's more of a con artist than a medium or a psychic.

She creates BS validation on her blog to lure weak minded visitors into her BS and then offer her overpriced, worthless readings...



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
This is just awful. I just heard on CNN that the winds are around 90 mph. It's getting close to a category 2 storm. I'm outside of Columbus Ohio and we've been upgraged to a high wind warning until tomorrow evening at 6:00 pm.

My brother in law works for AEP in WV, the teams they had sent north to help other states have all been called back..... unprecedented.


What?

The implications of this? They know how bad it's going to get and won't send them in for fear they won't be able to help and could be injured, etc.
or

That worries me. Lots of friends and folks on the East Coast.


No, no, no. A state of emergency was just declared for the entire state of WV. They are about to be clobbered by a blizzard. AEP is pulling back their resources to take care of their own.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

Originally posted by Pilot

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
This is just awful. I just heard on CNN that the winds are around 90 mph. It's getting close to a category 2 storm. I'm outside of Columbus Ohio and we've been upgraged to a high wind warning until tomorrow evening at 6:00 pm.

My brother in law works for AEP in WV, the teams they had sent north to help other states have all been called back..... unprecedented.


What?

The implications of this? They know how bad it's going to get and won't send them in for fear they won't be able to help and could be injured, etc.
or

That worries me. Lots of friends and folks on the East Coast.


No, no, no. A state of emergency was just declared for the entire state of WV. They are about to be clobbered by a blizzard. AEP is pulling back their resources to take care of their own.


Ah so...thank you.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
They are going to start updating the data each hour.. here's the 3pm data:




posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Some interesting news - this hurricane has 2 centers. A super rare once in a lifetime event usually only seen in category 4/5 tornado's.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
4 PM data.. same intensity and speed..




posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I guess I can stop posting these since the pic auto updates, just went back to compare to the 3PM pic and now it says 4PM




posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
[Updated at 4:14 p.m.] In just two hours, the number of customers without power due to Hurricane Sandy has more than doubled. More than 765,000 in seven states have no electricity, with New York and New Jersey being the most affected states with more than 220,000 outages each.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoBSpls
reply to post by Darkblade71
 


Notice most of her prediction post recently are predicting something she already heard from the news. She's predicting HIGH PROBABILITIES based of the weather agencies findings...

Read up her prediction about how she strongly feels a hurricane hitting Boston after hearing a build up in that part from yahoo news sometime last month and it didn't!

She's more of a con artist than a medium or a psychic.

She creates BS validation on her blog to lure weak minded visitors into her BS and then offer her overpriced, worthless readings...


Wouldn't know about her readings, I have never had one. Her predictions started in the beginning of the year. I just went to see what else she had to say afterwards, kind of doing research, and found she seemed to be rather accurate on some of her stuff that was said LOOOOOOONG before any of this started up....you need to read what was written and watch what she said before you start claiming that she is using information that is already there....because no one knew about this storm at the beginning of the year when she predicted something like this was going to happen. Now the rest of it, like I said, it is up to everyone to look and see for themselves.

Have you had a reading from her? or know her personally?
Better yet, do you understand psychic abilities and can do them yourself?
What makes you so sure that she is a fraud?
edit on 29-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoBSpls
reply to post by storm2012
 


We've followed this "psychic medium" since she predicted some MAJOR eq's for west coast. It was back in March of this year or Feb. I remember she rallied people living in LA and nearby counties to move RIGHT AWAY on the last week of July, then again on August(the month she predicted, or the ascended masters as she like to call them or fairies and others). We'll nothing happened and we've caught her editing her blog post several times to match what is actually presently happening and will post something bragging it's a validation of her prediction.

She's an attention whore who use FEAR to people aside from the bogus predictions (by the way she claims to be a medium but when the prediction missed, she'll claim she's just a medium and when she does her fake prediction validation, she'll brag it as her own, because she's a PSYCHIC)

Since September, her prediction goes something like this "I PREDICT SOMETHING BIG WILL HAPPEN ANY TIME, AND THIS THING WOULD SURELY HAPPEN ANYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD, FOR SURE"

That's your psychic right there!

P.S. She offers Psychic Reading for $100+ a pop and several crap from etsy, there you go.



Ah, so you do know something about her.


It is all in the approach.

Ok so you have been following her and say she is no good....gotcha.
I will keep that under advisement.
As to her Cali prediction,
I have other sources to which I look for Cali's big one.
They don't seem worried,
even though I am,
and they are much more psychic than I,
unless I want to change that.

edit on 29-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
4:40 pm ... Wind here (Wilmington DE) is picking up significantly. We must be in one of the stronger inner bands now. Power has been on and off .. but back on for the moment. Plan on sleeping in the (finished) basement again so if a tree falls on the house we won't get squashed.

Just read on the Weather Channel .. the pressure is 940 mb ... and the entire 37 mile Island of Chincoteague is underwater. discussion here at chronofhorse forum Those poor ponies! I know .. wild animals and all .. but still ...



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


oh those poor animals !!!! (I actually like animals better than I like most people, so stories like that really put me in mourning. )



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Just wanted to reiterate that all of you on the east coast are in my prayers,
please stay safe



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71
 


Pray for mercy. Pray for help, Pray, Repent, Pray.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Uh oh, do we have something trying to sneak in from the west.? Will this merge, or will it push Sandy off?





posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815
 


It almost looks like it is pushing that cold front backwards...back towards me.....nooooo...*pushes back*



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Chiming in here from the catskill mountains in new york.. wind is roaring here, house is shaking, trees are falling not to much rain yet but its on the way elevation 1500' if I make t through this I AM GOING TO HAVE AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER BUILT!!



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
To my friend flyersfan....my prayers are with you.



new topics

top topics



 
52
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

log in

join