It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joining ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Nah, I'm just teasing her. Besides where would I get my cookies if I made her mad?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Welcome and heres some complimentary body armor!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by Doodle19815

I haven't seen her dark side, she seems so sweet.

Sometimes I think she gets a little sarcastic but as long as she keeps making the cookies it's all good.

Awwww...you called me sweet. I made special cookies just for you. Cookies on a stick, to keep your keyboard clean....

Des

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloud443

What are your favorite topics?

C'mon, fess up, and welcome to the jungle.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloud443

Hello, welcome aboard, I'm new also so I want to take the opportunity to greet you.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

The cloud in your name maybe reference to FF series?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What a way to make a guy feel welcome, and for that one poster that thought I was a "her", I'm not sorry!

Firstly, I suppose i had better appease the cookie lover

But yeah, my name Cloud is from the FF series, 7 was my favourite by a long shot even though I have not played it in years, it amongst other names has served me as an alias in online gaming and I could not think of anything better. Besides, I'm getting used to responding to it

Now as for what I want to talk about, I'm sure when I have made my 20 replies I will be creating threads, I do have plenty of questions and this seems to be the best place to get the information from

My favourite topics on ATS would have to be Aliens and UFO's, I am captivated by the thought of intelligent life not from this planet and would genuinely love to see contact within my lifetime. I also enjoy the general conspiracies, always a good read in there

So you all will see me around, I will try my best to be active and (semi) intelligent!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Johnny moves through the endless plates of cookies and rabbits. So many cookies & rabbits

Welcome

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on the ride with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join