The frightened shadow people

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Guyfriday
 


They are aware of us. Some watch, some are menacing, they are not benign.

Some are benign, some are helpful, but yes there are some that are not. From the research I'm doing, it looks as if there are different factions within this Shadow Society (much like our own)

I'm still trying to figure them out. Any encounters that people have with these Shadow People are useful, and I would encourage people to post their stories in this thread (mainly because it's easier for me and others to refer back to one thread to gather information from )

ATS: Shadow People: What do they do?

thank you for sharing you encounters
edit on 25-10-2012 by Guyfriday because: Added link. You might want to read that thread too.




posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday
 


I would be interested to hear of a situation where they were helpful. Can you give an example?



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Guyfriday
 


I would be interested to hear of a situation where they were helpful. Can you give an example?


From this thread: ATS: Shadow People: What do they do? (page 10)


My grandfatehr told me about the Shadow French People (thats what he called them) that would stand on top of mine locations during WW2. They (I assume he means the men in his unit) would see these Shadows out in the field where land mines were placed. He told me that they were all over the place in France during the war.

I provide a couple of other stories too (one mine and the other is just an overview due to privacy concerns).



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday
 


Yes I saw that. Very interesting. Those stories are the only positive things I have ever heard reported of them and sound more like guardians than shadow people. There are people who are hybrid of both light and shadow. Perhaps some shadow beings are guardians of shadow hybrids?
I know that sounds odd. I can explain further if you want to pm me. I don't want to get into that subject in depth here right now.



posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Guyfriday
 


Yes I saw that. Very interesting. Those stories are the only positive things I have ever heard reported of them and sound more like guardians than shadow people. There are people who are hybrid of both light and shadow. Perhaps some shadow beings are guardians of shadow hybrids?
I know that sounds odd. I can explain further if you want to pm me. I don't want to get into that subject in depth here right now.
I don't really refer to them as "good and evil", or "Guardians and Demons". I just say that different factions of them have different agendas. Some seem to be well meaning, and others are just meanies (I had to say it)



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I used the terms shadow and light not good and evil. You put those affiliations there, not me. Guardians are not an opposition for demons, I don't even believe in demons. I do however know that guardians as they can be known as exist. It may not be the absolute best term for them but it is what they do. I am always interested in others experiences. I know it is part of the nature of this type of research to have to take all accounts with a grain of salt, the only we can ever be somewhat certain of are our own experiences and even then, you have to be critical.
To think we understand things of this nature is premature in my opinion. Even with great amounts of research we may only be seeing it from one angle. I wish you luck with your research.



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I used the terms shadow and light not good and evil. You put those affiliations there, not me. Guardians are not an opposition for demons, I don't even believe in demons. I do however know that guardians as they can be known as exist. It may not be the absolute best term for them but it is what they do. I am always interested in others experiences. I know it is part of the nature of this type of research to have to take all accounts with a grain of salt, the only we can ever be somewhat certain of are our own experiences and even then, you have to be critical.
To think we understand things of this nature is premature in my opinion. Even with great amounts of research we may only be seeing it from one angle. I wish you luck with your research.
No I didn't mean you used those terms, I mean that people in general use those terms (sorry)

I'm trying to use an Anthropological view on these Shadow People. They seem to have a culture, but it's kind of like going to the mall and figuring out a countries culture. The more data we can get the better chance we have to figuring them out.

Their behavour seems to differ between each Shadow Person as much as in differs between people. They do seem to have limitations on what they can and can't do (I've lisited down a basic outline on that in my thread)






top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join