It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The frightened shadow people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
A friend who's a big Art Bell Coast To Coast fan has a recording of a really old show that featured a discussion about shadow people. To my knowledge, this was years before the topic made the mainstream. In fact, Art's show at the time was more of a political show.

I can't find anything online about this show. There are C2C shows discussing shadow people, but they are more recent. My friend says the recording may go as far back as the mid-80s. It's on an old cassette tape. I need to do a digital conversion to mp3 or similar format.

Anyhoo...Art related some stories that ranged from silly to very spooky, but one in particular fascinated me.
A woman said that her family owned this cool old house in the mountains.
(It was somewhere in New England )
The place was used as a vacation home. They didn't go there much. She described it as a kind of old alpine chalet type house.

She sounded absolutely credible to me. I believe she was telling the truth. She said that she and her husband saw shadows in the house that were 'sort of human like', but didn't have discernible arms and legs. They had what appeared to be a head, neck and shoulders, but the rest of their bodies was 'a blob'. She said this may have been due to the fact that there just wasn't enough light to see the whole body. They would see these things peek around corners, out from closets and from darkened areas on the landing going up to the second floor. They seemed to be very scared of humans, because they would duck away or flee when she or her husband saw them. She said the more 'dramatic' ones seemed to be curious about humans, but would 'totally freak out' when they realized they had been seen! They were often seen shortly after nightfall.

Intrigued, I searched the net and found a vid on the Tube (God bless the Tube) that sounds exactly like what she described.
You will see what appears to be a shadow being looking out from the closet. It ducks back in like it's frightened, like it doesn't want to be seen.

edit on 24-10-2012 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

Only The Shadow knows...

... moahahahaha..

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

maybe, this is one, too.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
damn i cant see the videos at work..i gotta wait till i get home

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The 1st video doesn't work, I would like to see it.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
When I was very very little I experienced a shadow person that I named 'tonsippi'. He was by no means frightened of me, he practically tortured me almost nightly I remember it all clearly. Now maybe some are frightened by nature but just in my case, he was one evil creature.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

This is an interesting case. I get the feeling that the Shadow Person was let in by one of the prior owners (with or without know it). The Shadow Person in this case would have to be reasoned with, but even then it may not want to leave. It's just one of those times where you just have to live with one. Sometimes co-habitation with a Shadow Person can exist where niether human nor Shadow person interrupts eithers lives, and this case might be one of them.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
When I was very very little I experienced a shadow person that I named 'tonsippi'. He was by no means frightened of me, he practically tortured me almost nightly I remember it all clearly. Now maybe some are frightened by nature but just in my case, he was one evil creature.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

If you don't mind would you care to tell you're story in this thread?

ATS: Shadow People: What do they do

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

Your story is bizarre! The shadow person physically threw something at you!

Another interesting story, by the ATS member bassplyer, seems to share a common thread with other sightings I've read about. It's an old thread...read it here

There are many reports of people seeing the things just after dusk...7 to 8 PM. There are also many reports which describe the things as oblivious to humans. They just walk by like they aren't even aware of the humans' presence.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I have posted this video on ATS before. It is one of the best I have seen. I and my family have seen these things all of our lives. I can't give you answers to what they are although there are many theories. I will share more when I get home, I have a ton of errands to run today. I did a 2 part podcast on this subject on blogtalk radio over a year ago.
You might give those episodes a listen. We discussed this in great detail as well as what they might be and experiences that were had.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I saw a shadow person once, a few weeks ago. It scared the hell outa me like I couldn't see it properly. But I just saw it moving really fast in the corner of my eye. I was all alone, so I went to a friend his house cause I was so anxious.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Many thanks! I'll check out your podcasts. As I said, that woman's story really interested me, and I was surprised to find the video of what certainly appears to be one of these frightened shadow people. I watched the video some more, and maybe it's just my imagination, but I can actually feel how frightened the thing is... the way it pulls back.

I forgot to ask...What's the title of your blogspot show?? Thanks!
edit on 25-10-2012 by ColeYounger because: clarification

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger
They just walk by like they aren't even aware of the humans' presence.

I don't think that they are not aware of us, but rather that some of the Shadow People could careless that we're here with them. Like how we don't care that there's an ant in the house (unless the ants get out of hand). To some degree that how these Shadow People seem to act.

There are some faction of Shadow People that do like to test us like lab rats (these are the cases where something bad is happening and a Shadow Person is seen in the area, but only watches the events unfold), and some Shadow People are just jerks (like moving stuff on you, making noices in the middle of the night, or popping up just to scare you)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSirens
I saw a shadow person once, a few weeks ago. It scared the hell outa me like I couldn't see it properly. But I just saw it moving really fast in the corner of my eye. I was all alone, so I went to a friend his house cause I was so anxious.
Did it scare you because you were startled, or did it make you feel fear?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

If I ever encounter any, I hope they're the ones that are afraid of humans!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

I made a thread on it recently , but im sure i could copy and paste!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger

If I ever encounter any, I hope they're the ones that are afraid of humans!

There's nothing to be afraid of. The majority of Shadow People don't really care that we're here with them.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday

Originally posted by JustSirens
Did it scare you because you were startled, or did it make you feel fear?

It defintately made me feel fear. I don't even know why he 'showed' himself to me. I haven't seen him anymore since that happened. :L

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Anomalous Realities. Here is a link to Part One.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

They are aware of us. Some watch, some are menacing, they are not benign.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join