'Number 10 link to paedophile ring'

page: 5
55
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
OK, to the few debunkers here.... I'm sure you know the old saying that ''there is no smoke without fire''....

An ex-uncle of mine has been prosecuted for possession of child pornography.... A guy who lived at the end of my street my entire life is currently in jail for raping his own daughter... When I was about 11 years old I was approached by some sicko on a train station, who asked for my address and phone number because he wanted to be my 'penpal'...

These scumbags are absolutely everywhere... Stands to reason that there are people in positions of high power that are no different from these other sickos and are probably even worse than them - because they can use their position to get away with absolutely anything.... Let's all hope that's now going to change.




posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked
Hi, with the Royal estate one, hard to say. You know how much ground is covered by Royal estate? Do you have a particular case I could give a link to?

The most recent one would be a good start.


With the skull and bones thing, why purposefully mention the catholic church? I'm sure groups saying they are part of any faith or none faith based communities could be involved, or not be involved in such things. Forgive my ignorance but I did not know that the catholic church was directly involved in that college - is it?

No the church and S&B are not related. I was using them as examples of sex rings and sexual activities. thats all.


For the swinging groups question - then how do you know the majority are illegal? If they aren't, so what, if they are, that's a different matter.

Not what I said, but I see how you could see that. I'm refering to the point that these types of activities inside groups exisit, but we only pay attention to them when one is outted by conducting criminal activites. I am not stating that all these groups are criminal, but rather we turn a blind eye to them "UNLESS" they do something criminal.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradisepurple
OK, to the few debunkers here.... I'm sure you know the old saying that ''there is no smoke without fire''....

An ex-uncle of mine has been prosecuted for possession of child pornography.... A guy who lived at the end of my street my entire life is currently in jail for raping his own daughter... When I was about 11 years old I was approached by some sicko on a train station, who asked for my address and phone number because he wanted to be my 'penpal'...

These scumbags are absolutely everywhere... Stands to reason that there are people in positions of high power that are no different from these other sickos and are probably even worse than them - because they can use their position to get away with absolutely anything.... Let's all hope that's now going to change.







There is smoke without fire, it's when people make allegations because they don't like someone - read the posts on this thread, many of which have no proof against them but using the smoke = fire judgement would see someone tarred with a very serious crime where there is no evidence to say they actually did it. By the way, you can't have an ex uncle, he was related to your mother or father - you can't change that - do you mean step uncle?
edit on 24-10-2012 by something wicked because: typo



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday

Originally posted by something wicked
Hi, with the Royal estate one, hard to say. You know how much ground is covered by Royal estate? Do you have a particular case I could give a link to?


The most recent one would be a good start.


Sorry. I need a bit more. Queens estate versus Council estate is a big difference and is not always caught by the news stories. It by no means suggests anyone from the royal family was involved, but I'm sure there are people on here who would say otherwise. The most recent ended with two people being removed from the police enquiries due to lack of evidence. Sadly, that isn't uncommon if no evidence can be found (cue lots of people saying evidence was witheld even though they have no proof of that) Do you have specific cases I could research?



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   


There is smoke without fire, it's when people make allegations because they don't like someone - read the posts on this thread, many of which have no proof against them but using the smoke = fire judgement would see someone tarred with a very serious crime where there is no evidence to say they actually did it. By the way, you can't have an ex uncle, he was related to your mother or father - you can't change that - do you mean step uncle?
edit on 24-10-2012 by something wicked because: typo



Don't you think that human intuition is powerful and able to give you the feeling that you just don't like someone but can't say for what exact reason?

And to say that there is no proof against them, I quote from a link in the ''OP Labour MP Tom Watson alleged there was ‘clear intelligence’ linking a former Number 10 aide with a notorious group of sex offenders''

From my experience 'clear intelligence' is not often wrong...

Yes, he is my ex-uncle as he was once married to my my father's sister
edit on 24-10-2012 by paradisepurple because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Sorry. I need a bit more. Queens estate versus Council estate is a big difference and is not always caught by the news stories. It by no means suggests anyone from the royal family was involved, but I'm sure there are people on here who would say otherwise. The most recent ended with two people being removed from the police enquiries due to lack of evidence. Sadly, that isn't uncommon if no evidence can be found (cue lots of people saying evidence was witheld even though they have no proof of that) Do you have specific cases I could research?


Let's start with the case of Alisa Dmitrijeva from earlier this year.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
16.00 mins in some interesting information on Jersey and a scandal 'that could bring the UK government down'




posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Lets not forget the Irish National Liberation Army (INLA) supplying kids to politicians... Yes, an Irish Republican terrorist group getting kids for Ulster/British politicos.... Strange huh??... Who was it that imposed direct rule during the troubles again???

Old Ted pedo Heath



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradisepurple


There is smoke without fire, it's when people make allegations because they don't like someone - read the posts on this thread, many of which have no proof against them but using the smoke = fire judgement would see someone tarred with a very serious crime where there is no evidence to say they actually did it. By the way, you can't have an ex uncle, he was related to your mother or father - you can't change that - do you mean step uncle?
edit on 24-10-2012 by something wicked because: typo



Don't you think that human intuition is powerful and able to give you the feeling that you just don't like someone but can't say for what exact reason?

And to say that there is no proof against them, I quote from a link in the ''OP Labour MP Tom Watson alleged there was ‘clear intelligence’ linking a former Number 10 aide with a notorious group of sex offenders''

From my experience 'clear intelligence' is not often wrong...

Yes, he is my ex-uncle as he was once married to my my father's sister
edit on 24-10-2012 by paradisepurple because: (no reason given)


No human intuition is not that powerful. If you don't like someone - then you don't like them. It doesn't make them a criminal because of your supposed powers of intuition. Hey, sometimes you could be right, but if I met you and frankly didn't like you, does that mean I should tell people you are a sex offender?



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday

Originally posted by something wicked

Sorry. I need a bit more. Queens estate versus Council estate is a big difference and is not always caught by the news stories. It by no means suggests anyone from the royal family was involved, but I'm sure there are people on here who would say otherwise. The most recent ended with two people being removed from the police enquiries due to lack of evidence. Sadly, that isn't uncommon if no evidence can be found (cue lots of people saying evidence was witheld even though they have no proof of that) Do you have specific cases I could research?


Let's start with the case of Alisa Dmitrijeva from earlier this year.


Two people arrested and let go as no evidence was found to associate them - what does that prove?



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked
 


So, is it unsolved? If the two suspects were released then??
What was the end verdict?
Were anyone else arrested?
Was that the end of the case?



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk... New unsurprising info.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
reply to post by something wicked
 


So, is it unsolved? If the two suspects were released then??
What was the end verdict?
Were anyone else arrested?
Was that the end of the case?


That's the current state. Does this not happen in every part of any country in the world? In this case do you think it's any different? Are you suggesting in an 8.000 hectare estate that is not by any means closed to the public the royal family were involved? It's not closed to the public because it's the public who live on it by the way.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is the beginning of something major i can feel it. The bbc not pursuing the jimmy saville case recently, the surrey police not continuing their enquiries, Tony blair putting out a d notice....

This makes me think there is a massive coverup that is about to be exposed. Politicians, judges, royalty, police..... If these people are implicated in this then wtf is going to happen to society? If this turns out to be true then it really is time to take back control and march on Parliament aka v for vendetta style. I for one am ready. I am so sick of reading how corrupt and badly run our country is and now this? I think most people (myself included) are disillusioned but apathetic however i think this issue is foing to mobilise everyone. Maybe it really is the end of days.... Sorry to be a doom monger. When i say end of days its more likely to be their end of days and that we change the world for the better.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulow1978
 


Ditto, I feel the same.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked
That's the current state. Does this not happen in every part of any country in the world? In this case do you think it's any different? Are you suggesting in an 8.000 hectare estate that is not by any means closed to the public the royal family were involved? It's not closed to the public because it's the public who live on it by the way.


Hardly, but it does seem to have gone by the wayside. In this case it seems to have closed up. It just seems odd to me that nothing else has been said.

For example: in the 1990's a high level CIA Officer's body was found washed up near the US Naval Academy. It was later discovered that the body had in fact washed up on the Naval Academy and was moved before it was reported, so as not to create an issue for the Academy.

Information leaks out like water from a cracked dam, which is why I was asking about this case. I don't know if the Royals had any knowledge of this pedo ring. All I'm saying is that it doesn't seem like they wouldn't know that something wasn't afoot. The Royals may be all for show, but they are still the Pride of England.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday

Originally posted by something wicked
That's the current state. Does this not happen in every part of any country in the world? In this case do you think it's any different? Are you suggesting in an 8.000 hectare estate that is not by any means closed to the public the royal family were involved? It's not closed to the public because it's the public who live on it by the way.


Hardly, but it does seem to have gone by the wayside. In this case it seems to have closed up. It just seems odd to me that nothing else has been said.

For example: in the 1990's a high level CIA Officer's body was found washed up near the US Naval Academy. It was later discovered that the body had in fact washed up on the Naval Academy and was moved before it was reported, so as not to create an issue for the Academy.

Information leaks out like water from a cracked dam, which is why I was asking about this case. I don't know if the Royals had any knowledge of this pedo ring. All I'm saying is that it doesn't seem like they wouldn't know that something wasn't afoot. The Royals may be all for show, but they are still the Pride of England.


Can't really say. Royal estate isn't that different from any other place that is free to walk/drive in. Not sure I would draw any conclusions without more to go on, but if you wish to then go for it.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
there is an epic amount of info on this via some icky dude's fora...

it's hard not to believe it all when you dig deeper, JS would appear to be gatekeeper but the cover up is well underway.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Some explosive stuff here a mum fighting for justice being harassed and discredited
Mi5 trolls and disinformation
We have to help this lady!

holliedemandsjustice.org...



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
 


Do you guys remember that there were over 5300 pedophiles in the Pentagon?

Next day, Gabby Giffords gets shot.





new topics
 
55
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join