It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Number 10 link to paedophile ring'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
This could explain why those dead girls were found on the Queens property over the last few years. (I'm not saying she had anything to do with it, but those stories did go away fast)

Also this shouldn't surprise anyone. "Skull and Bones" has a ritual where members stand before each other (nakied) and confess their sexual misdeeds. From my understanding this is done once a year to re-establish bonds between members (regardless if they're still at Yale, or not). What a great way of controlling others in power. Allow them to sexually act with no regards to morals, then use that information to control them. Classic "S&B".

First of all, the royals are not involved in the MP's office, they're mostly ceremonial at this point.

So it's doubtful that a friend of an MP's aide would also have ties to the royal family.

Secondly, the skull and bones rumor about the sexual confessions has never been confirmed. And there have been many leaks from former bonesmen, but none of them say this happens.

And these leaks have been many, you can find lists of bonesmen all over the net.

When you consider they have been co-ed since 1992, I seriously doubt this goes on.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

edit on 24-10-2012 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

I said further speculation.

Do you d.p sh.t? You are clearly just another brave surfer who clearly lacks courage!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
An article that names just about everyone.... I haven't read it all and don't know how accurate or legit it is

Heath.... Glitter, Starr.... several radio DJ's including John Peel and DLT

Obviously I haven't read it all and obviously these are only rumours and allegations.

chris-ukorg.org...
edit on 24/10/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I said further speculation.

Do you d.p sh.t? You are clearly just another brave surfer who clearly lacks courage!

Why do you believe I lack courage? And why am I a 'brave surfer'? I didn't throw anyones name forward as participating in one of the most shocking acts a human can perform, you did. I questioned why you would do so without any reason behind it other than you said you found John Major creepy and I asked you what you would link that to suspecting him of child abuse - would you care to answer that?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Wow this vid was from 3 years ago!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by magoo22

thanks for your post and the others of course... I am reading them and many good points with articles!! I shall check your links soon and those Videos!

One question I have:

What happens if a War breaks out soon?

Does all this get forgotten about???

i bet it does as people will be pre-occupied with the War!!
edit on 24-10-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked
You are mixing a couple of things here. The Queens estates cover many square miles of land. The stories don't go away, they just stop attracting attention once a suspect has been found and arrested, potentially convicted. They then become local news because just because it's on land 'owned' by the Queen isn't really important - if it happened on council land, would the council leader automatically be implicated? Why would they, that would be stupid to assume.

My point was that the stories did go away quicker than if a non-well connected person had this happen more than once (I maybe wrong here, but didn't this type of thing happen before?)

The Skull and Bones thing, if it exists, is an American thing surely, regardless of the accuracy of your post, not sure what is has to do with this thread. Should you do another one to suggest (as you seem to) that anyone who has been to Yale feels they have the license to rape or sexually abuse others with no fear of arrest? That is what you seem to suggest, would be interesting to see evidence of this.

I know a person who used to work out there. They would get a crime reported, and then it was removed from the official report. (They were asked to leave their job, and "Go away") They now work on this side of the country doing something else (yes I'm hazy about the person because they still feel threatened by what happened)

I've no real skin in this thread but it is such a clear example of deny ignorance seeming to have now become accept all rumors and opinions as fact. Shame for what that is doing to ATS and if people aren't careful may lead to libel action against the site.

A lot of groups have these sex rings (not all of them are criminal in nature). For example how many times do you hear about a wife swapping ring taking place within a social group, or swingers stemming from a specific church going group (I'm not talking about the pedo groups. Just average people here). Sexual related activities amongst group members allows group members to feel that they can be trusted because they "know" something about other member within their group.

In this case the groups sexual actives are related to criminal behaviors’ (these are usually the ones that get reported on). Nothing more nothing less. It does show a link that can be followed to see who's who in this "Group"

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Dont you read english well! Because you convemient ignore some words in the text which give context. I didnt say I suspected anyone!!!

Nor did I acuse anyone of child abuse

Nor did I ask anyone if they abused children until asked by you

Goodnight you ignorant niave d.p sh.t!

Please refrain from further communications with me because I dont have time for p.llocks without b.llocks!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

First of all, the royals are not involved in the MP's office, they're mostly ceremonial at this point.

So it's doubtful that a friend of an MP's aide would also have ties to the royal family.

The Queens property would be a good place to dump a body if somebody didn't want to many questions popping up about who the person might have been with.

Secondly, the skull and bones rumor about the sexual confessions has never been confirmed. And there have been many leaks from former bonesmen, but none of them say this happens.

And these leaks have been many, you can find lists of bonesmen all over the net.

When you consider they have been co-ed since 1992, I seriously doubt this goes on.

As I posted a few minutes ago, I know a person who used to work out there. (I know you didn't see it when you posted, because I posted that after you posted this. I'm just refering people following this back to that posting)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

No worries, this horrible stuff needs to be discussed honestly and openly by society. We need a new Nuremberg trial (one where all the top chaps are jailed though). No wonder they are pushing secret courts.

If war does break out but this all comes out first and is true (which I believe it is - just my opinion) who is going to fight for the paedophile establishment? No one. If it does and we let this scandal lie to fight a war, sod us we deserve it, society is officially repugnant.

You know what I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Ian Huntley case needs to be reexamined too. Doubt he was the only monster involved.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Dont you read english well! Because you convemient ignore some words in the text which give context. I didnt say I suspected anyone!!!

Nor did I acuse anyone of child abuse

Nor did I ask anyone if they abused children until asked by you

Goodnight you ignorant niave d.p sh.t!

Please refrain from further communications with me because I dont have time for p.llocks without b.llocks!!!!

Please don't comment on whether I speak English well until you can spell convenient correctly. You left a ? hanging after the mention of John Major and then said you thought he could be involved because he 'gave you the creeps'. Unfortunately you just seem to be another person throwing in libellous little thoughts with no thought to the consequence as you believe the internet makes you anonymous - isn't that what you would call a 'brave surfer'?

Your response kind of shows your character, goodnight, hope you mother makes sure all the lights are off.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by magoo22

If war does break out but this all comes out first and is true (which I believe it is - just my opinion) who is going to fight for the paedophile establishment? No one. If it does and we let this scandal lie to fight a war, sod us we deserve it, society is officially repugnant.

Do you really think that "They" would really start a war to prevent this from going to trial? All they have to do is create a new (insert famous name here) hacked nakied picture scandal, and the general public will pay no more attention to this issue. No trial needed.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hi, you might find these blogs of interest if you haven't already come across them. aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk... & the-tap.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

No I don't think 'they' will start a war to cover this up, I never said that. I think 'they' have already pushed us into war constantly since ages gone, we still are in Afghanistan etc, look at the world mate it's all war!

edit on 24-10-2012 by magoo22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You know something?

When I read 'Paedo Ring' ... I immediately think of little girls under the age of 10 but actually these stories involve girls from 13 upwards!!

I'm not saying its right because it is still underage but maybe some of these girls were actually putting themselves forward for sex.... think about it, there are young teens wanting to get to know famous people, their eyes all starry-eyed and such.... and also there are many who start out having sex at a young age! Also many look older than their age so at 13 she may look 16 or may even say she is 16!

Maybe I jumped the gun with this thread as I thought we were dealing with those under 10!!

Still though, its not just young girls who were involved, it was young boys too... and this is even more wrong IMO.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday

Originally posted by something wicked
You are mixing a couple of things here. The Queens estates cover many square miles of land. The stories don't go away, they just stop attracting attention once a suspect has been found and arrested, potentially convicted. They then become local news because just because it's on land 'owned' by the Queen isn't really important - if it happened on council land, would the council leader automatically be implicated? Why would they, that would be stupid to assume.

My point was that the stories did go away quicker than if a non-well connected person had this happen more than once (I maybe wrong here, but didn't this type of thing happen before?)

The Skull and Bones thing, if it exists, is an American thing surely, regardless of the accuracy of your post, not sure what is has to do with this thread. Should you do another one to suggest (as you seem to) that anyone who has been to Yale feels they have the license to rape or sexually abuse others with no fear of arrest? That is what you seem to suggest, would be interesting to see evidence of this.

I know a person who used to work out there. They would get a crime reported, and then it was removed from the official report. (They were asked to leave their job, and "Go away") They now work on this side of the country doing something else (yes I'm hazy about the person because they still feel threatened by what happened)

I've no real skin in this thread but it is such a clear example of deny ignorance seeming to have now become accept all rumors and opinions as fact. Shame for what that is doing to ATS and if people aren't careful may lead to libel action against the site.

A lot of groups have these sex rings (not all of them are criminal in nature). For example how many times do you hear about a wife swapping ring taking place within a social group, or swingers stemming from a specific church going group (I'm not talking about the pedo groups. Just average people here). Sexual related activities amongst group members allows group members to feel that they can be trusted because they "know" something about other member within their group.

In this case the groups sexual actives are related to criminal behaviors’ (these are usually the ones that get reported on). Nothing more nothing less. It does show a link that can be followed to see who's who in this "Group"

Hmmm, ok, The murders on royal estate were followed up, I watched on the BBC website out of interest, but as they were not actually related to the Royal family (i.e. there was no evidence to link them) they were treated as local news. Sad maybe, but people are murdered every day, again sadly, so not all make national news throughout the lifecycle to arrest and sentencing.

With the skull and bones thing, interesting, but is that for another topic.

With your last point about swinging type groups, we may all hold an opinion, but if there is no crime committed, not sure what the issue is? I may agree with it, I may not - you may also hold either opinion, but if it is between consenting adults, then there is no crime (there may be a divorce as a result, but that is a different matter).

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm not saying its right because it is still underage but maybe some of these girls were actually putting themselves forward for sex....

Possibly not true for the ones abused in the hospitals though eh?

Or the ones in the homes?

Or in mental institutions?

Or the ones targeted that they knew wouldn't be believed?
edit on 24-10-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm not saying its right because it is still underage but maybe some of these girls were actually putting themselves forward for sex....

Possibly not true for the ones abused in the hospitals though eh?

Na... definately not... some girls do have no say.

The girls I was referring to were the ones who dress up as if they are old enough to have sex.... its hard to tell these days!

Definately those who are in care and have no say are out of order and those teenage boys who get abused in boys schools too.... nasty stuff all the same.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Or the poor children of Jersey.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join