It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Number 10 link to paedophile ring'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by blupblup

Bible John was the 60s and by then Savile has the blonde hair etc. Many are sure that Peter Tobin, who a shrink today compared Savile to in terms of game playing, was Bible John..

Peter Tobin, Britain's nastiest living psychopath?

Yeah I know, been looking into it.

I don't think there is much to it... ya never know but I very much doubt Jimmy was Bible John.

Savile's links to Sutcliffe are much more interesting in my opinion... private chats with him from pretty much day one at Broadmoor... links to him in the area (leeds) and before Sutcliffe was caught, him having a hand in moving Sutcliffe to Broadmoor.

The fact Sutcliffe murdered someone pretty much outside Jimmy Saville's home..

I'm definitely not ruling out the Jimmy Savile murderer angle.... just moving it a little.

Powerful man Jimmy

Spent 11 consecutive New Years with Thatcher at Chequers...

A little odd methinks.

Way too much power and authority and access and protection
edit on 28/10/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by katseyes
www.whatdotheyknow.com...

I think this deserves a thread of it`s own.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jerseychannelislands

I think the whole Haut de la Garenne investigation stinks of a massive cover up. Jersey care home cover up,i think it is relevent to this thread because of widespread rumours of a former torrie prime minister who would vist the island on his yacht

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
21stcenturywire.com...

A lot of alleged paedo's named and shamed here - including politicians, royalty and certain members of masonic / knight groups.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebabyseagull
reply to post by jerseychannelislands

I think the whole Haut de la Garenne investigation stinks of a massive cover up. Jersey care home cover up,i think it is relevent to this thread because of widespread rumours of a former torrie prime minister who would vist the island on his yacht

There are links to Savile visiting... along with celebs, politicians, royals etc.

merovee.wordpress.com...

aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk...

That was a huge cover up indeed.
edit on 29/10/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Came across this article in todays express. www.express.co.uk... Everyone in country should read this,we must keep up the pressure on this vile monsters show them that they cant hide anymore,well done to the express for having the guts to print this.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I think that these rich schools and colleges like Eton ect. Where the wags/fags thing is practiced, is partly to blame.
I met a girl here in Swindon who`s bf went to Eton. She was being married off to this guy and she didnt really want to marry him. Son of a rich farmer type, who also worked in the oil/petrol industry. He told her that he had been a wag at Eton and that he had to suck some guys penis and do anything that he was ordered to do. I said you are going to marry him? She said my parents are arranging it all and I dont want to fall out with my entire family. They think that they are doing her a big favor. Marrying her off to a rich man. I felt really disgusted about this and of course did not get on with her parents, after she told me .
So these types of schools, find nothing wrong with this kind of behavior? Its traditional, or so they say. No wonder the govt is full of shirt lifters and the like. Go to school and get turned into a fag, I`m glad my kids never went there.
I have written to my local MP and have asked her to raise questions about the Jersey case. How a prime minister used to go there and take children on sailing trips. I doubt if I will get a reply or any satisfaction from from my letter. People need to keep the pressure on their elected officials and demand answers. We can not allow this to be swept under the carpet.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

I dont know if what you say is true but it wouldn't surprise me to see that happen for boys who want higher grades!!

Only need to look at the fools who are in charge of the Country!!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
WOW! The Express is really starting to get some balls. The best article I've seen in any of the mainstream by a country mile. www.express.co.uk...

Sorry didn't check to see this was just posted. But I second thebabyseagull!
edit on 29-10-2012 by magoo22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So Ben Fellows....has named someone very, very high up.

THE most "interesting" name so far...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Interesting but still no real proof of any Paedophilia going on with KC!

What got me saying 'wow' were the photo's of Saville with Thatcher & Prince Charles.... he was so well known by a lot of higher uppers all the while Abusing Youngsters... even awarded an OBE for christ's sake!!

Still though, I read about the Police were going to question 10 more well known people in the coming days.... we shall see who these 10 are possibly. Whether KC will be among them is anyone's guess but I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Heres Max Clifford saying former torrie mp Alan Clarke sexually abused two 14 year old girls.This will prob taken down of youtube very shortly,somone should save it,am having problems downloading from youtube at the moment same way am having problems posting at yahoo,funny that,www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-10-2012 by thebabyseagull because: spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thebabyseagull

Hmm, i would suspect better from Max Clifford. Without any proof, that is the sort of thing he could get his arse sued off for. For someone who is paid to play the media game, you would think he would be very careful about such claims.

Not defending Clarke but if he (Clifford) has concerns, pass them to the Police. Don't bleat to the press. Otherwise it is trial by media which would be of huge detriment to all of us.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Interesting but still no real proof of any Paedophilia going on with KC!

Well of course... there's been a media blackout of this story..

We're going to get "Gary Glitter" and a couple of 80's has beens.

Instead of the politicians and royals who are at the top of all this

What got me saying 'wow' were the photo's of Saville with Thatcher & Prince Charles.... he was so well known by a lot of higher uppers all the while Abusing Youngsters... even awarded an OBE for christ's sake!!

Savile spent many years with Thatcher... was an Advisor to Charles.

Also... who do you think "Ok'd" Savile to run these hospitals and "secure units"

Yep.... Ken Clarke...

Edwina Currie also involved..

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

No, you are getting "Sandy, the killer category 1 hurricane".

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Prince Charles is head of many charitable trusts. Saville raised over £40 million for charities during his lifetime. Obviously, all the Royals (who are usually patrons, not just Charles) have therefore met Saville many many times, as you would expect.

I have seen claims that Saville spent Christmas's with Thatcher but no actual confirmation anywhere. Even from Carol Thatcher who, lets face it, has written extensively about pretty much every other aspect of her childhood.

If there is something to it, fine. Lets see the evidence. Otherwise it is simply trial without proof or evidence by media, something which is truly abhorrent and our nation should be trying like the plague to avoid.

That isn't saying cover it up or anything remotely like that, it is simply asking for facts to be investigated. Not just baseless claims.

Getting thoroughly fed up with everyone jumping on the bandwagon with this subject to be honest. Every person in the media seems to want to make new claims all the time - it is getting sickening.

Obviously, it needs thoroughly investigating. What it doesn't need is all sorts of claims being constantly made.

ETA:

Sorry Blupblup, this isn't aimed at you. I clicked reply to your post rather than just clicking standard reply (which i meant to do).

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

No, you are getting "Sandy, the killer category 1 hurricane".

Well to be honest that is a huge disaster and people are dying and I have no problem with that being reported at all... but this scandal/cover up going here was kind of being under reported and hushed anyway.

The focus is being solely kept on Savile and a couple of other 80's has-been stars, while the real ring leaders and child raping, murdering scum... are getting away with it.

Anyway, never mind.

Pop idol and the soaps are on and so everyone can forget all about this.

The biggest conspiracy EVER.... this even reaches the US and you have your own "Kiddy fiddling ring" at the top of society that remain untouched and unreported on.

*sigh*

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
There was no real proof about savile,and there still isnt,but that many people have come forward to make claims it seems ridiculous to think that they are all lying.In the last week we have had claims made against KC, phillip morris,alan clarke,edward heath, the unnamed still living polictiian at the center of tom watsons alegations ,and a d notice issued by tony blair,unless the media address these issues i am forced to conclude that they are all true and a cover up is taking place.
edit on 30-10-2012 by thebabyseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Prince Charles is head of many charitable trusts. Saville raised over £40 million for charities during his lifetime. Obviously, all the Royals (who are usually patrons, not just Charles) have therefore met Saville many many times, as you would expect.

I have seen claims that Saville spent Christmas's with Thatcher but no actual confirmation anywhere. Even from Carol Thatcher who, lets face it, has written extensively about pretty much every other aspect of her childhood.

He talks about the 11 successive New Years he spent with Margaret Thatcher at Chequers. He calls it a neighbourly relationship - Chequers is only three miles away from Stoke Mandeville hospital, the beneficiary of much of the £40m he has raised over the decades. Did she scare him? "Not in the slightest. We used to have marvellous arguments." He talks about the tricks he used to play on her. "Marvellous. Bloody marvellous. Great fun." Did they share the same politics? "Not really. Because politics is, with due respect, a bit of a non-event for me. People who are affected by politics fly at 747 level; I fly at Concorde level. Even when I was skint I flew at Concorde level, so what happens down here don't mean # to me."

www.guardian.co.uk...

Well the Royals officially say that they stopped having anything to do with him in the 80's.
That's just not true.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Charles stayed with Savile in his remote Scottish "getaway" a few times.

And don't worry.... I know your post was not solely directed at me.

And yes... I remember when everyone was a Paedophile and this kinda thing got so bad that Chris Morris did his Brass Eye Paedogeddeon... which was hilarious.

Sadly... I DO think this thing goes right to the top.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Significance of Operation 'Yew tree' name

"One story exists surrounding the mythical power of a Yew tree. The tree, in the cloisters of Vreton in Brittany is said to have sprung from the staff of St. Martin. The tree was always regarded as sacred and the Princes of Brittany were said to offer prayers under it before entering the church. Apparently no birds ate the berries and no one dared touch the tree. One day, a local band of pirates came to cut bowstaves from the branches. Two of them climbed into the tree and met their fate. They fell from the tree and were killed. The tree is still living. (Loudon 1838)."

Is the naming of the police investigation into Saville 'Yew tree' a warning? The tree is the paedophile network, ancient and powerful, although one of these branches has fallen (Savile) 'The tree is still living' and will not be felled.

"Yew trees are a continuance of the tradition begun by the first enclosure of a Yew tree in a churchyard, and are an indication of just how deeply rooted is the meaning and value of the tree in our society.

Or is it a reassurance to those who might be implicated? Don't worry you will be defended and protected.

Well do I know thee trusty Yew,
Cheerless unsocial plant, that loves to dwell.
Midst skulls and coffins, epitaphs and worms,
Where light healed ghosts and visionary shades,
Beneath the wan cold moon (as fame reports),
Embody’d thick perform their majestic rounds,
No other merriment, dull tree is thine.

(Dallimore 1908)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join