It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Number 10 link to paedophile ring'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

Good points, there is another specific savile thread.

The link to government is far more serious, it is so hard to know what is real.. Nobody want to propagate false rumours, but if certain ones are true.. We went to Iraq because our leaders were being blackmailed.

There is no life after such allegations are in the public domain, so they have everything to lose and will arrest, bump off and do whatever it takes to stop this all going mainstream. It is possible it is already too late as there seems to be momentum, but certain stories I was expecting to see haven't been mentioned.. the person identified in the Ben fellows one.

Ben fellows is very credible his G4S secuirty scandal may have saved lives at the Olympics, I think he will be in some danger right now.

"G4S Called Into The Home Office Following Ben Fellows' Appearance On UK Column Live

The Home Office is allocating a further 3,500 troops to shore up G4S failing Olympic security operation, following exposure by Ben Fellows on the UK Column Live and other outlets including Louise Collins Radio Show, Tony Gosling's Bristol based radio show, and Alex Jones."

www.ukcolumn.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Good point,i was thinking earlier that they may attempt so sort of false flag terror attack to divert attention.I dont think the brittish people will buy it.for a second.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by katseyes

We have a necrofiliac DJ / wrestler mixing serail killers and high ranking members the royal family,and a pedophile ring possibly operating out of 10 downing street,we are living in a f**ked up country,i dont think it can get any worst but i wouldnt be surpised.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Prince andrew an the 15 yearold masseuseIntroduced to him by Jeffrey Epstien,the same man who introduced her to Bill Clinton.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Just found this Did jimmy savie confess to murder on national tv,this relates to the documentry film when louie met jimmy,its been taken down from youtube in wake of the pedogeddon crisis that's currently sweeping through the uk.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Former minister says Thatcher aide was a paeodophile :

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebabyseagull
Just found this Did jimmy savie confess to murder on national tv,this relates to the documentry film when louie met jimmy,its been taken down from youtube in wake of the pedogeddon crisis that's currently sweeping through the uk.

well let's see...

Can anyone see a resemblance?

Jimmy Savile Murderer....?

en.wikipedia.org...

Not saying he actually is, but the things that are being said about what he did... including morgues etc, and perhaps was able to do back then in his caravan and at his remote location... who knows who "went missing" how many gobby kids who said they'd "tell" on him are no longer with us?

He's a #ing monster and I would not now be shocked by ANYTHING I heard about him
edit on 28/10/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Also Gary Glitter now been arrested...

I wonder if Freddie Starr is next...

And then who?

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Intresting angle there,the thing is it looks like its left to us to join up all the dots because a massive cover up has taken place linking consecutive government's and they can't be trusted to do it,i really hope the police are investigating the bible jon connection aswell as his links to sutcliff(the yorkshire ripper)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thebabyseagull

Exactly.... The Yorkshire Ripper only confessed to either 7 or 8 of the 13 bodies they recovered.
Jimmy Savile was around at the time..

I dunno man.

Like I said, it may be a stretch... I'm not saying that he actually, definitely did it.... but in light of the sick **** that is coming out about him, I would not be surprised.

People are finding clips of Jimmy saying all kinds of things in interviews and alluding to, and sometimes outright saying, vile things he did.

It makes your skin crawl

www.dailymotion.com...

Here's that Jimmy Savile Louis Theroux interview.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So Esther Rantzen has handed some info she's received regarding "other household names" to the police.

About time Esther

www.london24.com...

Only just saw this on the news but It's from a few days ago

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So this video was posted 5 years ago on youtube... and it's from a "documentary" (mockumentary) called "Showbiz Asylum"

Funny how on the money this person may have been.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

Do you not find it curious that a 'child actor' who was molested by a Cabinet minister would later go on to be in the right place at the right time to 'thwart a terror plot' at the Olympics? And with no proof for either, even after the fact? AND given how ropey the 'evidence' was for his terror allegations, and generally how suspect he came across as?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Bible John was the 60s and by then Savile has the blonde hair etc. Many are sure that Peter Tobin, who a shrink today compared Savile to in terms of game playing, was Bible John..

Peter Tobin, Britain's nastiest living psychopath?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
EDIT: ................
edit on 28/10/2012 by Kolya because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I think that could be a bit off topic and distracting .. I dont care how many celebs and lower management fall on their swords chris-ukorg.org... chris-ukorg.org... to know WHO is and has been governing and making our laws, who let this whole stinking vile thing happen.

Seems to be common at lower levels of gov ... wonder how many get away with it?

chris-ukorg.org...

Conspiracy or fact?

the-tap.blogspot.co.uk...

as important as what else is savile guilty of .. is WHO protected him, supported him or is as depraved as he was?

apologies for bad linking .. computer doesn`t like me tonight :/
edit on 28-10-2012 by katseyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by magoo22

sun sea and satan is a crappy attempt at a documentary full of lies and inaccurate information and as for lenny harper the officer in charge well...... he thought a coconut shell was a human skull fragment and then said there were loads of bodies THERE WAS NOT EVEN 1!!!!!

edit on 7/2/2012 by jerseychannelislands because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jerseychannelislands

With respect , your point deserves discussion, but very off topic for this thread - perhaps start your own thread on this topic? Unless you have info that links these two topics?

The topic here is No 10 links to paedophile ring

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by katseyes

sorry saw it in the thread so thought it was ok. may start a thread you think it will get much attention good/ bad lol

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join