It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(BMHWC)The Human Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
"Ok Jake, save your breakfast and lunch back until evening time this way your body goes into "Store" mode and you will hold your body fat longer."

"But I am starving right now Mom"

"I know honey, this is the only way to survive long enough for us to think of an escape plan. I believe that there is always a way."

" Also be sure and stick the "vitamin" under your tongue and as soon as the aid leaves spit it out. I do not believe for a minute it is a vitamin, I have taken too many supplements in my life to know that whatever they are giving us has a chemical taste and nothing even close to a vitamin."

" Mom why did they put us here? I thought you said living in the countryside would keep us away from agenda 21?"

"I guess they are trying to reserve the countryside for the visitors and the more stocked people were the bigger the target."

"How did they know we were storing and prepping?"

"Well we use ration/foodstamps like everyone else and everything we purchased was logged and accounted for, listen this is about consumer spending. My credit cards, even the cash I spent was all logged into the cash registers at our local stores."

"What do you mean cash? How could they know what we spent money on?"

"Do you remember when the markets put in all the new state of the art cash registers? Well they also came with face recognition and retinal scan ability." No matter where I shopped even as far away as Springfield, all my purchases were scanned. They even devised a way for yard sales and private purchases to be logged with those little on the go swiping machines for individuals. I knew it was just another step towards a cashless society but never figured it would go like this."

"Here Jake split my breakfast up between the two of you."

"No Mom! you need it too."

"Listen I was overweight when this happened so I have more in reserve, really sweetheart, go ahead I want you to."

" Max, wake up time to eat."

"Wha, huh, ok."

"What the, is this all there is?"

"No it's Moms breakfast, she is giving it to us to split, we are going to save back our food until later in the day so that we don't lose weight so fast."

"You know Max, I always said the late night snacks were what helped me hold those extra pounds, same principal."

" Mom, no you need it too.."

"It is settled, now eat and remember what we talked about last night on the vitamins Max."

"Ok."

"Mom where do you think Russ is? Is he alright, I am really scared for him."

"Baby all I know is that anyone over 15 was taken to a separate facility, I am just so grateful that they kept families together and that we have each other. I couldn't bear to be away from you two."

" I wish we knew, I miss him so much."

(Contagious sobs fall over the small 10x10 space and the family hold one another tight. At once a loud knock on the door and in burst the female aid clad in camouflage fatigues and her armed guard in full riot gear.)

"Wakie wakie time for, oh wait you don't get backie anymore, lol!"

"Good morning."

"Dont give me that #, whats good about it for you? You trying to get a little friendly? Trying to maybe sway me towards your side with compassion? Ha! Got ya didn't I? Well I hate you low life scum sucking parasites so your better off with your mouth shut next time I am on duty, THAT is an order got it?"

"Yes"

"Now what did I just tell you bitch?"

( The aid slaps the Mom so hard blood is running in a pool from the side of her mouth)

"You people disgust me! Open your mouths!"

"You don't deserve vitamins, but it my order so take em and I hope you choke on em."

(As the orderly tosses a shiny green capsule into each mouth, she turns abruptly and exits slamming the metal door behind her and the sound of a locking mechanism gives rise to the spitting sound as all three family members waste the nasty tasting pills.)

"Yuck! That tastes nasty!"

"I know just flush them into the toilet."

(The loud speaker makes a long high pitched sound that causes the family to place hands on ears and then a female electronic voice comes on, "All residents in compartments G112 through H112 meet at the loading docks at once." With this another long high pitched frequency and then silence leaving them barely able to hear the clicks as their doors automatically unlock.)

"Mom, what are we going to do? You know when people leave the compartments they never come back!"

" I know honey, we have to trust, just keep your eyes on me and if there is a way, I am going to find it and we will escape, no matter what happens follow my lead and stay together."

(Stepping out into the cement hallway, the family join in the cue as they wait to take the elevators down to the loading docks. As they exit the elevator they see what can only be described as 4x4 glass rooms the size of telephone booths. A man dressed in military fatigues stands on a podium above the 10 glass booths and directs 3 at a time to step into the cramped spaces.)

(As each group enters the glass room within seconds a type of smoke fills the space and then a loud sucking sound before the smoke retreats and there is nothing left in the booth once again.)

"What is it Mom?

"I don't know boys but just hang on tight to me, no matter what we will be together."

(Silently sobbing the family step together into the pods and hold each other tight looking into one another's eyes, smoke fills the portal and then they vanish.)

( Opening their eyes they see the oldest brother Russ waiting for the smoke to clear before he rushes up and grabs all three in a big hug.)

"Russ!"

"Mom!"

"What, where are we? What happened?"

"You were placed in teleportation hubs, it is an experimental technology created by the One World Government for future travel."

"How?"

"I was working with the test subjects and figured out how to place us here as far away from the US and that nightmare as I could, I went first and then made sure that your transportal was set to arrive an hour later."

" But where are Russ?"

"Well shortshot it may not be home but it was the safest place I could find for us to make a new start. We are some where in the middle of the Amazon rain forrest. Come on I have something for you."

( Walking a short distance the family almost runs when they see the sight of a fresh wild boar on a spit over a roaring fire.)

"FOOD!"

"Lol yeah Max I figured you would be starving to death, caught just a few minutes ago and got is started."

(The sound of crunching leaves brings everyone's attention to a small clearing in the distance between age old eucalyptus trees. The family again looks at each other in silence as the drooling mouths of the hungry cannibals in full hunting regalia draw their bows and take deadly aim.)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
OK so I just popped this one out but had a great time writing it. With all the new technologies coming forward I wonder just how they plan to test it and think that something like this would be plausible. Also I am getting more worried about preppers and the possibility of it being a set up so that large cashes of food and commodities can be ravaged in the future. The visitors I refer to briefly in the short are other countries military and the takeover plot against Americans. They would in this situation clear out homes and the spoils of war will be whatever they can find and take in exchange for humans used for testing purposes who get shipped out to the small Agenda21 housing projects. I should probably add that it will not be just Americans they do this to but every western state. It may begin in the US but will expand once the rest of the world watches as the once greatest nation in the world is brought to its knees. 350 million people plus all the free border immigrants could equal a billion people used for this depopulation agenda.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hello Antar.
Very well written. Sadly, I have to agree with you. I wish all that would remain fiction, but I don't believe it will.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

MOG, this is too weird, I was really thinking about you just the other day, I am SO freaking happy to hear your words! Welcome back to my radar!

OK so now when is yours going to up?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

MOG, this is too weird, I was really thinking about you just the other day, I am SO freaking happy to hear your words! Welcome back to my radar!

OK so now when is yours going to up?

((((HUGS))) Really missed you.
I haven't written hardly anything in the past few years. And try as I might I just can't seem to conjure up anything "cheesy". Need more time to reconnect with my inner writer.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I used to enjoy how you added pictures and music. Come on, dust off your ego and just write! I have been stagnated for a long time too but decided I would just jump off the bridge and enter the contest.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I used to enjoy how you added pictures and music. Come on, dust off your ego and just write! I have been stagnated for a long time too but decided I would just jump off the bridge and enter the contest.

Thanks hon, but I'll sit this one out. Perhaps the next one will spark something creative.

new topics

top topics

join