It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Illuminati Goes Public"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I came across this video today while browsing youtube.
This got attention once before on here, however the thread was quickly buried and forgotten.
I believe this deserves refreshed attention, the entire video has an odd feel to it.
Watch, and see what you think..

Somethings odd here..

original ATS thread
edit on 00/00/0000 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
as far as i know Illuminati is the good guys, and just scapegoats for TPTB...
Theyre maybe even the good guys. Would certainly make sence.
Conpiracy theories is propaganda.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

You've got the Illuminati, or the NWO that represent and support the Earth. Then you have The Anunnaki, or God, that are going to come back and reclaim their property (the Earth) from the fallen angels (us, represented by the NWO). There will be a battle of Armageddon, Us against Them. Who's side should we be on. Do you want to keep the same oppressors in charge, or change them in for new owners?
edit on 24-10-2012 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnkie

I dont understand.. You think that the whole concept of the Illuminati is just being used as a scapegoat for the powers that be?
Interesting thought.
IMO Illuminati is just the general reference to TPTB, so its more of a generalization than an actual title.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well if anything it had some truths in the video. currency

They talked about the amero......

The North American Currency Union is a proposed economic and monetary union of three North American countries: Canada, the United States and Mexico. Map of a theoretical NAU, with Canada, Mexico, and the United States Implementation would involve the three countries giving up their current currency units (U.S. dollar, Canadian dollar, and Mexican peso) and adopting a new one, created specifically for this purpose. (Some versions of the theory, particularly those circulating in Canada, assume only the United States and Canada would be included.) The hypothetical currency for the union is most often referred to as the amero.[1][2] The concept is modeled on the common European Union currency (the euro), and it is argued to be a natural extension of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP). Conspiracy theorists contend that the governments of the United States, Canada, and Mexico are already taking steps to implement such a currency, as part of a "New World Order (NWO)".[1][3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_currency_union

Then you have James Paul Warbuck who stated to congress.....

"We shall have world government whether or not we like it. The only question is whether world government will be achieved by conquest or consent." -- James Paul Warburg - In an address to the U.S. Senate, July 17th, 1950 Warburg was the son of Paul Moritz Warburg, architect and first chairman of the Federal Reserve System and Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations, 1921-1932. Paul Warburg was the inspiration for the Little Orphan Annie caricature called "Daddy Warbucks". It is said that at one point, he had control of 1/4 of the world's wealth. Warburg handled the financial affairs of the Rothschilds as senior partner in Kuhn-Loeb & Company, which was one of the giant investment firms in New York. Kuhn-Loeb was run by Paul Warburg, along with brother Felix Warburg and Jacob Schiff. The firm sank millions into the Russian Revolution through another brother, Max who, at that time was head of the Warburg Banking Consortium in Germany and the Netherlands, the central bank for the German Government.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119
I came across this video today while browsing youtube.
This got attention once before on here, however the thread was quickly buried and forgotten.
I believe this deserves refreshed attention, the entire video has an odd feel to it.
Watch, and see what you think..

Somethings odd here..

original ATS thread
edit on 00/00/0000 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

I responded in that original thread that it is NOT the real deal..........here is the original YT vid teaser from 2010 (2 years before the one in your OP) and it was manufactured as:
"If the Illuminati were to make an initiation video, it may look a little like this"

edit on 24-10-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by Johnkie

You've got the Illuminati, or the NWO that represent and support the Earth. Then you have The Anunnaki, or God, that are going to come back and reclaim their property (the Earth) from the fallen angels (us, represented by the NWO). There will be a battle of Armageddon, Us against Them. Who's side should we be on. Do you want to keep the same oppressors in charge, or change them in for new owners?
edit on 24-10-2012 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

You also forgot to mention a third party.....ALIENS!

So Man VS NWO VS Annunaki VS Aliens

Sounds like a Royal Rumble event if you ask me.

edit on 24-10-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This video was interesting at first, because it teased my conspiracy bone, but isn't this an old video?

As well, the " Illumicorp" Video, goes on about how Religion is a fundamental tool of control for the organization, then the rest of this youtube video is filled with religious hobunk.

I'm still watching it but after the illumicorp part it quickly degrades into typical creationist bible boosting. I'm disappointed at the moment but will continue to struggle through the scripture....

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnkie

Can you expand on that?

The people that are refered to with Illuminati are generally not the good guys.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
He also Mentioned "The Great Cleansing" any thoughts on that?

new topics

top topics

join