It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Twenty Weirdest Religious Beliefs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is an interesting list but could be easily challenged. Imams of Islam, have given advice, not to eat animals you have had sex with. Please chime in with your knowledge of peculiar religious beliefs. Mormons think that a salamander told Joseph Smith where to find the golden tablets. That makes salamanders very holy.

www.alternet.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I dont see whats so weird about it

Can you imagine what it would be like if there werent all those gold and gem encrusted reliquaries around?
Wed be neck deep in flying foreskins

It looks like scientology is the religion for me, I like my penis freedom

edit on 24-10-2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

A talking donkey scolded a prophet.

Shrek was a prophet

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

the issue is not rape... it's murder (abortion)

and to comply with the OP's request...

"Obama is the Savior" I find it strange that those who think religion and politics shouldn't mix have chosen a deity.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
They forgot the part where the rib lady was created, which then ate a forbidden fruit because of a talking snake, which now is the reason millions of humans will suffer in hell for eternity.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

In Earth's four and a half billion years the sun shining through a mist never created a rainbow until god's covenant with Noah.

Murder, stealing, sleeping with another man's wife - people just didn't know these acts were unacceptable until god gave Moses the ten commandments.

Two people lived in the garden of Eden without a hair brush, tooth brush, razor, soap, or deodorant. Phew!

If someone steals your coat, give him your shirt too. That way he'll be warmer when he comes back that night to take your pants and shoes.

If Muslim men die in a war they will receive forty virgins in heaven. It is so good to know that when we leave our earthly bodies we will be outfitted with a brand new penis.

new topics

top topics

join