It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump’s ‘big reveal’ against Pres. Barack Obama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by flyswatter
The Kenyan BC is a fake.

You don't know what you are talking about. theobamafile.com...

On Friday, September 4, 2009, Smith's affidavit was filed with the United States District Court in Southern California, by Dr. Orly Taitz, who is representing Smith. This is a legal affidavit that declares Lucas Smith to be of sound mind and judgment. Lucas can go to jail if he lied on this affidavit. If validated by the court, the Kenyan Certificate of Birth would be the proverbial "smoking gun."

Do you think Smith will go to jail?

wtpotus.wordpress.com...

Kitau says: I happen to be Kenyan. I was born 1 month before Obama at Mombasa medical center. I am a teacher here at the MM Shaw Primary School in Kenya. I compared my birth certificate to the one that has been put on by Taitz and mine is exactly the same. I even have the same registrar and format. The type is identical.

Do I think he will go to jail? Well, if the affidavit is official and he lied on it, yes. He should.

The Kenyan BC thing has more holes in it than a block of swiss cheese. Complain about his politics, his decisions in office, and how bad of a job he has done if you like, but this whole "OMG, he's a foreigner!" thing just makes you and the birthers look ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

You don't know what you are talking about.

Actually, the person who made up that "birth certificate" is an American, jut look at the date for obama's mother -- it is the wrong way, it should read 29/11/42, not 11/29/42. As Kenya was a British colony they would have written the date the proper way, not the American way!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
Actually, the person who made up that "birth certificate" is an American,

If Lucas Smith really made up that Kenyan birth certificate then he would have been in jail by now

jut look at the date for obama's mother -- it is the wrong way, it should read 29/11/42, not 11/29/42.

Obama's mother Stanley Ann Dunham was born in the United States, so i think that could explain that the date of her birth is written in the american way, and if yoou look at Obama's birth date then it says "4th day of AUGUST 1961" www.wnd.com...

“Before, they said, ‘You don’t have anything backing your claims,’” Taitz explained. “Now I have something. In fact, I have posted on the Internet more than Obama has. My birth certificate actually has signatures.”

As Kenya was a British colony they would have written the date the proper way, not the American way!

But it seems they did write the date of his birth in the right way, didn't they?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Obama was born in Kenya, which was under British rule back then. So Barrack was born a British subject. Later in life became a spy for England working in Pakistan. Apparently the US and England have a Treaty for defense which includes spies. When they retire they can be given new identities to make up for the lost years.

Obama's free background given to him was the college degree I'm told. Hence why nobody at that college ever saw him before. And it's why there's no college records to disclose.

It's also how he traveled into Pakistan in the early 80's when American's couldn't fly in. He had a British passport.

It's also why he has a Connecticut Social Security number. Part of his new ID package he was given upon retiring.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Obama was born in Kenya, which was under British rule back then. So Barrack was born a British subject. Later in life became a spy for England working in Pakistan. Apparently the US and England have a Treaty for defense which includes spies. When they retire they can be given new identities to make up for the lost years.

Obama's free background given to him was the college degree I'm told. Hence why nobody at that college ever saw him before. And it's why there's no college records to disclose.

It's also how he traveled into Pakistan in the early 80's when American's couldn't fly in. He had a British passport.

It's also why he has a Connecticut Social Security number. Part of his new ID package he was given upon retiring.

Wrong, on all accounts. Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Is it off the top of your head, or do you sit in the basement and think of possibilities?

He went to college (yes, there are people that remember him there). He graduated college and obtained a law degree (grades unknown, and irrelevant).

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Why do people post such garbage? Why do you just cut and paste from a birther site without doing any research at all?

The Pakistani Travel Ban Myth
Something that's held up as "proof" that Obama had and used a foreign passport was his 1981 trip to Pakistan, during a time that US citizens were forbidden to travel into and out of that country.
And that would be quite questionable save for one little tiny problem.
There was no travel ban by either the US or Pakistan.
First we will go with the US State Department Travel Advisory for Pakistan for 1981.
(PDF here)
"August 17, 1981
Travel to Pakistan
Before traveling to Pakistan, American Citizens should be aware of the following updated visa requirements:

badfiction.typepad.com...

also
www.snopes.com...
www.factcheck.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Sorry, but this is complete honk. Total horlicks.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

This is yet another example ofThe Donald seeking to bring attention to himself and nothing more.

In my opinion President Obama will not even consider a response to this attention seeker...Period.

If the president were to respond to this circus act he would absolutely appear weak..IMOA

Tom

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

This is yet another example ofThe Donald seeking to bring attention to himself and nothing more.

In my opinion President Obama will not even consider a response to this attention seeker...Period.

If the president were to respond to this circus act he would absolutely appear weak..IMOA

Tom

Like he did when under pressure he released his short form then much later his long form?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG
Like he did when under pressure he released his short form then much later his long form?

I don't think it was a case of being under pressure - more a case of making Trumpie-poos look like an idiot.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
Wrong, on all accounts.

Nope

Complain about his politics, his decisions in office, and how bad of a job he has done if you like, but this whole "OMG, he's a foreigner!"

I never complain(ted) about his politics you pathetic liar

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Hence why nobody at that college ever saw him before.

Exactly www.examiner.com...

Obama classmate: There is a reason Obama refuses to release his college records

“If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia have ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Hence why nobody at that college ever saw him before.

Except for his classmates, like Phil Boerner
www.wikicu.com...

and his professors

Obama's professors and classmates, including former international politics professor Michael Baron and current MTV president Michael Wolf, confirm that he was a brilliant, standout student and that he was an active participant in seminars. Baron said he was one of the top one or two students in his class.

Apart from them.... oh, and once again orly Taitz's silly birther legal cases fail,

1. Orly ordered to pay $4000 to Occidental College and subpoena quashed and motion to compel denied with prejudice... Other motions still being heard...
2. Judge in Indiana rules to strike trial
3. New Judd v Obama case assigned to Judge Carter

nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com...
edit on 3-11-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
i enjoyed this article i found the other day not sure if its been posted here or not

title: How I faked obamas kenyan birth
www.vice.com...

edit on 3-11-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
www.factcheck.org...

And you so blindly trust that provided info of yours huh?
Let me remind you what your provided info so falsely claim:

For those who missed it earlier, high-resolution images of Obama’s birth certificate are displayed as supporting documents to our article "Born in the U.S.A." The document meets the U.S. State Department’s requirements for proving U.S. citizenship. That, along with a 1961 newspaper announcement of his birth and statements last year by state officials in Hawaii, remove for us any doubt that Obama is indeed a natural-born citizen. The "birthers" aren’t buying it. They, however, so far have produced what we judge to be zero credible evidence that Obama was born elsewhere, or that he later gave up U.S. citizenship.

As you can see for yourself, that ridiculous source of yours so FALSELY claim that there is zero credible evidence that Obama was born elsewhere, but let me remind you about this:

www.therightperspective.org...

A Kenyan lawmaker has flatly stated in his parliament that US President Barack Obama was born in Africa and is therefore “not even native American.”

thedailypen.blogspot.dk...

Third Hawaiian Official Denies Existence of Birth Certificate: 'Obama Not Born In Hawaii' Former Hawaiian Senior Elections Clerk, Tim Adams, Provides Sworn Affidavit Indicating Obama was Not Born In Hawaii - And Joins Hawaiian Governor and Former DPH Chairman, Brian Schatz, As List of Eyewitnesses To Shocking Roster of Mounting Evidence Against Obama Grows

“I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, states' driver’s license information, international passport information, basically just about ANYTHING you can imagine to get someone’s identity…I was informed by my boss that we did NOT have a birth record for Obama.” Adams said.

“Adams claims the Hawaii government was ENGAGED in a COVER-UP designed to tell the American public through the Obama-supporting mainstream media that Obama was born in Hawaii.

As you can see for yourself, the Hawaiian Government was ENGAGED in a COVER-UP!

www.wnd.com...

No doubt your agency has established procedures for investigating probable cause suspicions when a Selective Service Registration card has been forged,” Arpaio writes. Arpaio’s investigators concluded that Obama’s Selective Service registration card fit into what was becoming a common narrative for his life: The document was not only forged, it was poorly forged.

www.mediacircus.com...

The Hawaiian birth certificate, Berg says, is a forgery. In the suit, the attorney states that the birth certificate on record is a forgery, has been identified as such by three independent document forensic experts, and actually belonged to Maya Kasandra Soetoro, Sen. Obama’s half-sister.

www.wnd.com...

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

www.abovetopsecret.com...

UPDATE: Obama Threatens Media With Federal Investigation If They Persue Birth Certificate!!

wtpotus.wordpress.com...

A video was released on Jan 20, 2012 by KenyanBornObamAcorn entitled “Explosive NEW EVIDENCE on Obama’s Birth Place ~ Could this be Obama’s REAL Birth Certificate?” It shows another birth certificate that was discovered for Barack Obama. This one claims he was born at King George VI Hospital in Nairobi, Kenya. The author of the video believes that the other copy of an Obama birth certificate showing Barack Obama was born at Coast Province Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya acquired by Lucas Smith is also an original and authentic. The theory is that Barack was moved from one hospital to the other making both Kenyan birth certificates valid and genuine.

Fortunately they even have picture of his parents with him immediately after his birth at the Mombasa hospital with the hospital in the background. It will be a proud day for us when it is proven that he was born here and a Kenyan became the most powerful man in the world.

And as you can see and hear for yourself Michelle Obama even admitted that her husband's home country is Kenya!

At the end of the above interview the lady even says that Obama is a big joke!
And let me also remind you about this www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/bohemian_grove_exposed.htm

Woe unto America! Many of our nation's highest leaders worship Satan, and are willing servants of EVIL. They are controlled by Satan, the god of this world (2nd Corinthians 4:4). Satan controls these men through the occult (i.e., "hidden" organizations).

It is purported that Obama and McCain visited Bohemian Grove in July of 2008

www.jeremiahproject.com...

Presidents are not elected by ballot, they are selected by blood
>>BOO!!!

<< 4  5  6   >>

join