It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump’s ‘big reveal’ against Pres. Barack Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Oh that Trump, hes just so clever.

Whats next... 1 million to Colonel Sanders to Reveal his 11 Herbs and Spices.

This guy makes Repubs look even more than Silly than Romney, and that aint easy.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Obama has been called out on the carpet.

Let's see how he wiggles out of this one !

By not releasing the records, he will create even more distrust.

If he's got "nuthin" to hide, why delay and deflect ?

I would think he is proud of his college accomplishments

"whats the problem? if youve got nothing to hide youve got nothing to fear right?"
he should release them but he is under no obligation to and coming from people always calling him weak for one reason or another its pretty silly to request he give in to the demands of an irrational minority to score a few political points (because that really would be weak)
in fact in his position even if i was going to release the i would not do so after such demands are made just to make it clear that you do not make demands of me and i will not give your politically motivated demands or arguments one ounce of legitimacy

again i would love to see them i would love for it to be a requirement that a presidential nominee release all grades received through every year of schooling and all tax information after the age 18 all career information legal history etc etc etc.
but its not a requirement and obama is not going to release his grades and romney is not going to release older tax returns

but the idea that "if youve got nothing to hide youve got nothing to worry about" has been proven time and again to be a logical fallacy
edit on 24-10-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

OH for gods sake.
This is it?

Hahaha

Thanks for this comment. This is pure genius. Maybe while everyone is looking for Obama's birth certificate and college records, maybe Romney's and Trump's gang can find Bob Lazaar's college records too? Hahahaha
This has gotten so stupid. It's so laughable our politics. Jeez!
edit on 24-10-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

My suggestion to President Obama is....that he donate 5 million to charity....with no strings attached.

Mr. Trump is just trying to stir up doubt....to help elect Romney. If Trump really cared about humanity and the very real needy...he would donate the 5 million...without all his strings attached.

I'm sure he'll donate the money whether Obama takes the deal or not, Trump probably gives that much to charity every year for tax breaks anyways. I personally love this idea. If Obama has nothing to hide, then the "Yes We Can!" crowd should view this as a major opportunity to win some votes.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Get serious people,

President Obama can not release his collage records because then it would become known he went to school here as a foreign exchange student.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
President Obama can not release his collage records because then it would become known he went to school here as a foreign exchange student.

If you read the thread you would know that was shown to be just a hoax

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Dear xuenchen,

I came back to the thread hoping someone would answer the question "Why not take the deal?" There have been some funny attempts, but nothing that lats for more than 5 seconds.

But all this provides the answer to your question:

Let's see how he wiggles out of this one !
Ok, that's not, technically, a question, but you know what I mean. Anyway, here's your answer: attack and ridicule Trump (even his hair) and the birther movement, talk about vague lofty words like dignity, and count on the press to short change the story.

He's willing to keep huge amounts of help away from people who need it, because he needs re-election even more.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
He's willing to keep huge amounts of help away from people who need it, because he needs re-election even more.

You are not making any sense, what has Obama refusing to submit to blackmail got to do with his re-election?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed
reply to post by charles1952

It's a legitimate offer, whatever Trump's motivations are. What good reason is there for saying "no?"

Because there is no reason to entertaining clowns like Trump.

What about clowns like us? Do we count?
edit on 25-10-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
actually this has a pretty good concept.

If he says "I'll pay the 16 trillion in debt if president obama shows his records" damn, the people would serve obama's head on a pike the next morning.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well Obama borrowed 15mil from Bank of America, I think's he's good on cash right now, but I'm sure he'd love to forge some college records and forge his passport records to squander 5mil to the 'charity' of his choice, I'm sure Trump would make the check out to the charity, that's what I'd do. I don't think Obama's adobe/photoshop team have enough time to crank out the false documents though

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jtrenthacker

I suppose it might be getting hard to find many US citizens so corrupt; even to run for president any more so they have to resort to possible immigrants and corporate raiders that are happy to cut the throats of US citizens...hmm makes me wonder if having dual citizenship is legal to be president...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
wonder if having dual citizenship is legal to be president...

Obama does not have dual citizenship.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Not at all what I meant, as I don't imply meanings. Just an after thought if dual citizenship in general is an ineligibility for president...time for a search engine now that I'm more curious.

Obama has been in office for nearly 4 years now; the birth certificate people just need to calm down and let it go. It's obvious TPTB don't care. Romney hasn't had a chance for real damage yet; not releasing his returns is very distrustful...given he did dump a huge amount of stock out of his name that wasn't candidate friendly before his campaign started.

Know how Romney didn't raise taxes in Mass as governor? He increased the rates of all other services in the state instead.

Edit: Apparently dual citizenship even though it would seem to be a conflict of interest isn't going to keep one from office... John McCain, was born in Panama to his US-citizen parents, and has dual citizenship.
edit on 25-10-2012 by BigBrotherDarkness because: extra

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I read somewhere Obama does not want the truth to come out that he received aid as a foreign student in college.

That was a hoax email.

urbanlegends.about.com...

urbanlegends.about.com...

www.snopes.com...

There are indications that SNOPES is a well hidden and well financed Left Wing surrogate.

Always read between the lines and pay attention to what they carefully Omit !!

They are very clever and well dug in ( or "dug up" depending on your point of view
)

If you’re like me, the first thing You did when you received an e-mail saying that the moon was full of UFOs or that President Obama was a Kenyan trained Ninja assasin, you went off to SNOPES.com to see what the deal was with those crazy e-mails. And for the most part, SNOPES has been a reliable informant on the truth about these Urban legends.

Or . . . apparently not. I began to notice that Snopes was taking more of a Leftist tack with things I obviously knew to be true, and was unwilling to revise their opinion when things went more for the right-wing than the lefties. This message board post HERE agrees, especially when it comes to politics; and especially lefty politics.......

SNOPES.com Exposed: Left Wing Website Not Quite the Impartial Arbiter of Truth

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

There are indications that SNOPES is a well hidden and well financed Left Wing surrogate.

So you do not like the facts posted, so you shoot the messenger - care to refute the claims?
edit on 25-10-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

So you do not like the facts posted, so you shoot the messenger - care to refute the claims?

Never said any of that right ?

In fact that email was a hoax and was outed before the Snopes "analysis" as I remember.

Just keeping the playing field level.

Snopes plays games when they have to.

At the same time, they will over kill any "easy" kill and dodge the tough ones.

Some people are deer hunters, some are lamb killers. Sound familiar?

edit on Oct-25-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Never said any of that right ?

In fact that email was a hoax and was outed before the Snopes "analysis" as I remember.

Just keeping the playing field level.

Snopes plays games when they have to.

At the same time, they will over kill any "easy" kill and dodge the tough ones.

Some people are deer hunters, some are lamb killers. Sound familiar?

edit on Oct-25-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

and some prefer fox?
just thought i would see whats its like to be xuenchen

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by Phoenix

Because Obama would be saying he can be bought and sold.

Hasn't everything he has done in office said that he is bought and sold?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join