It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump’s ‘big reveal’ against Pres. Barack Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well boys and girls, here is the big announcement from the Don. In essence, it's a challenge to Obama to release his college transcripts by Oct. 31.

In my opinion, this will never happen.

If Pres. Obama releases his college records and his passport records, then Trump says he will give a $5 million check to a charity. Trumps says he will release the check within an hour.

The caveat, he says, is that they have to be submitted by Oct. 31.

Adding link: wtvr.com...
edit on 10/24/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

Adding video:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Trumps announcement did not warrent its own thread base on how dumb it is, sorry.

It has already be decribed in detail in the other main threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Personally, I appreciate a thread that deals specifically with the actual "reveal"...instead of having to wade through hundreds of posts on the other pre-announcement threads to see if I can spot where he actually makes his claim.

Could you perhaps provide a link to the Donald's announcement though?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Have past presidents refused to release their transcripts? Im asking because I really dont know.
Do people think that he really didnt go to college or what?
It is curious though, he does seem to be hiding something.
When I hear anything about his college days. I think of this image

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well, someone has this information...perhaps a lot of people; previous employers, workers at the college, and why not a new thread? The other one is 8 pages deep and stagnant.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

LMAO TRUMP MAKING DEALS LIKE A BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Video is near the bottom of This Page

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Ah yes, thanks for reminding me. Added to OP.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Its just Trump looking for attention again.

As wealthy as Trump is, doesnt he have BETTER things to do with his time then constantly try to find dirt on a President who got our country moving in a different direction than that of Bush who had us in a nose-dive full-speed down the toilet direction??

Sometimes I wonder if folks are simply just angry because Obama is the countries first black president? I mean Bush was a NIGHTMARE, and Romney is a carbon-copy of Obama except skin-color. Its getting hard to keep myself from thinking this nonsense is all about skin color at its deep, well-hidden core...

edit on 24-10-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Not necessarily a fan of Trump but this is pretty genius. So if Obama has nothing to hide, what is the downside here? He is essentially responsible if 5 million gets donated to charity or not. Your move POTUS.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

OH for gods sake.
This is it?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Here's something that has always killed me about the "birther" movement.

"IF" he was born of a U.S. Citizen...he is a US citizen. The place of birth is irrelevant. So his daddy was an immigrant. People marry U.S. citizens to get "citizenship"...happens all the time. What about people born in U.S. Territories? Puerto Rico and Guam? Are they less citizens because they weren't born in the 50 states?

Let's not forget that Mittens daddy was born in Mexico to people that were fleeing laws USA against polygamy...so does that make Mitten's daddy a Mexican? I don't think so even though, in my opinion...someone who flees to another country to avoid laws should be considered to have denounced citizenship...and daddy Romney was a Governor. If people want to continue this ridiculousness...what's good for the goose is good for the gander as they say....Mitt's family has lots of skeletons in the closet as well.

Here is an idea....just drop the stupidity on both sides and lets decide which of these losers is going to further destroy our country, our way of life and the Constitution and Bill of rights that used to protect it.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If somebody is "elected" into that position of power, control over the entire economy, military and the biggest nuclear arsenal on the planet, I want to know EVERYTHING about the man that has his finger on the button. They are a public figure at this point. In that position there is no privacy.

I want birth certificates, college records, employment records, tax records, church records, records of past political affiliations, records of residence, criminal records EVERYTHING as well as the records for the parents and immediate family. This is not a joke.

I worked for the Hydrographic service, and the security checks they did on me were so thorough it would put to shame what little his employers, the American people, know about Obama.

It's outrageous, what is he hiding?

edit on 24-10-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What a stupid publicity stunt . Guess donald couldn't dig up anything so he resorts to this

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

I agree completely and would add that he must give a urine sample.
People can't even get a job at McDonald's without giving more information than Obama has.
'
Obama isn't going to produce anything further about his past records, it wouldn't matter if someone said they'd donate $100 billion.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Stupid of Trump

But the guy really has a shady past

After graduating from Columbia University in 1983, Barack Obama went to work for a firm called Business International Corporation (BIC), a firm that was linked to economic intelligence gathering for the CIA. For one year, Obama worked as a researcher in BIC’s financial services division where he wrote for two BIC publications, Financing Foreign Operations and Business International Money Report, a weekly newsletter.

www.exportblueprint.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

My suggestion to President Obama is....that he donate 5 million to charity....with no strings attached.

Mr. Trump is just trying to stir up doubt....to help elect Romney. If Trump really cared about humanity and the very real needy...he would donate the 5 million...without all his strings attached.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Also forgot to mention a few other Presidents that "played nice" with the CIA long before getting the top job in the world

Since 1988 all American Presidents have been CIA assets. George H W Bush was executive director of the Trilateral Commission and had been CIA director under Nixon. Nixon had a secret membership in the Council on Foreign Relations headed by David Rockefeller.

Since 1988 every winning candidate for President has been an asset of the American branch of the CIA-MI6-Mossad. Bush in 1988 was a former director of the CIA. Bill Clinton worked for the CIA while he was a student at Oxford until he had to leave the country under threat of arrest for rape. He was succeeded in the Presidency by George W Bush whose family had been in service for several generations to the Rothschild Crime Family Network as intelligence agents.

vidrebel.wordpress.com...
edit on 24-10-2012 by BrianG because: forgot the best part

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
Well boys and girls, here is the big announcement from the Don. In essence, it's a challenge to Obama to release his college transcripts by Oct. 31.

In my opinion, this will never happen.

If Pres. Obama releases his college records and his passport records, then Trump says he will give a $5 million check to a charity. Trumps says he will release the check within an hour.

The caveat, he says, is that they have to be submitted by Oct. 31.

Adding link: wtvr.com...

Adding video:

Well tickle my arse with a feather! What an anti-climax!

Trump! You're Fired!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

How is this a big revelation about Obama????
I thought this was a joke when I first heard it.
Obama wont go for it..maybe if Trump upped it to $5 billion, then he might...but I doubt it not unless Obama received some of the cash.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join