It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Conflict Part of Mideast 'Geopolitical Game' – Lavrov

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I do recollect making similar points on ATS. However below from the mouth of Russian Politico.

The West and some Arab countries are pushing for Assad’s ouster while Russia and China are trying to prevent outside interference in Syria, saying that the Assad regime and the opposition are both to blame for the bloodshed.

According to Lavrov, the Syrian conflict is “part of geopolitical remapping of the Middle East, where various players attempt to safeguard their interests.”

LINK

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
I do recollect making similar points on ATS. However below from the mouth of Russian Politico.

The West and some Arab countries are pushing for Assad’s ouster while Russia and China are trying to prevent outside interference in Syria, saying that the Assad regime and the opposition are both to blame for the bloodshed.

According to Lavrov, the Syrian conflict is “part of geopolitical remapping of the Middle East, where various players attempt to safeguard their interests.”

LINK

Yes, yeah, and yup. This has been part of "the plan" all along, according to General Clark (*Salute*):

Countries left on the list: Lebenon, Somalia, Sudan, Iran.

Good post, Sir. In my opinion, I believe the banks made this list. But, it's just an opinion.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OperationIraqiFailure

Without a doubt as MONEY is indeed the root of all evil
Obviously the entire system depends on it for most developed countries.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen of ATS, do allow me to present to you the Russian foriegn Minister, Larov, from the rubber stamping parliament of Putin, members whom like him had duped their electorade of their sacred votes, cheated on the election, to become bootlickers and dogs to the master dog - Putin.

Larov is not blind, nor deaf, nor dumb or even stupid, unless stupidity is the path to becoming the foreign minister of the great russian people and safekeeper of the vast nuclear arms they hold, paid through by the blood, poverty and oppression of the hardworking but long suffering russian People duped and screwed over and over again, even today.

Larov is seemingly human, and YET, he ignores the suffering and pain of the Syrian free people, slaughtered by the thousands, and instead came out to announce more BS about geopolitical insanities that could only come from the mind and mouth of one as deluded, inhuman, and apathetic as him.

May Syrians and all free muslims remember for eternity what Putin had NOT and UNWILLING to do - to save the needless 30,000 innocent deaths of our fellow human brothers and sisters in Syria slaughtered by the humanslayer Assad and the persian apostate infidel leader in Iran, by blocking and threatening the UN, the west and arab league from any meaningful action to stop the butchering by the beast assad.

edit on 24-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join