It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constructions of the Nephilim.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by Rapha

Speaking for myself it isn't how i frame the greater scenario, it's just how the Semites interpreted events that had occured thousands of years earlier, before their arrival in the relevent regions, and how they approached the architectural remains and biological remnants...but really we are only just begining to appreciate the greater undertaking and should reserve judgements.

...around 10,000 B.C., this began to change. A genetic mutation appeared, somewhere near modern-day Turkey, that jammed the lactase-production gene permanently in the “on” position

Gen etic Mutations

Somehow I missed the lactase-production gene being "turned on."

Does that make me fully human or proto-human?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

It doesn't. Still only one third of the world population is lactose-tolerant.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I do think that all the unexplained megolithic sites were built under the direction of king Nimrod. Nimrod was the first global leader after the flood of Noah. It is not that Nimrod was born as a Nephilim, rather he was born as a human who became "as a gibborim" later on. This was suggested by Tom Horn in his book, Apollyon Rising 2012.

The following quote from this site:
Secret of the Great Seal

When the Sun rises in the sign of Sagittarius - November 22nd - December 21st ( the Centaur with a bow), it is a symbol of Nimrod coming out of the mouth of Leviathan. Horn suggests that Nimrod became a Nephilim in the Bible when his DNA was altered. How did he cross the line from human to alien? And what was his reason for constructing the Tower of Babel? Will he be brought back to life in a laboratory one day and assume the role of the Antichrist? The scientific community is already working on bringing a Wooly Mammoth and Siberian Tiger back to life. Why not a satanic resurrection next? The countdown to December 21, 2012, continues. Lucifer's son, the seed of the serpent, may soon appear.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TC Mike
I do think that all the unexplained megolithic sites were built under the direction of king Nimrod. Nimrod was the first global leader after the flood of Noah. It is not that Nimrod was born as a Nephilim, rather he was born as a human who became "as a gibborim" later on. This was suggested by Tom Horn in his book, Apollyon Rising 2012.

Nimrod the global leader? I think not, Mesopotamian king yes...nor was there a biblical world covering flood

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join