It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Human race could look like in 3012 OMG!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is a very amusing article, for sure.

I predict that humankind will look really beautiful and stunning in the next 1000 to 5000 years. We would probably be shocked at how great and sexy distant humans will look!

To back me up, please take a look at the attached web page and video:

Western Standards of Beauty -- an Illustrated Timeline:

maddieruud.hubpages.com...

I think it is obvious -- it is all about mating with someone that is GOOD LOOKING at some level. Generally, there is something nice looking about the person you want to have sex with. For most people, anyway.

Please see the video at the end of the article (linked above.) It is amazing how, over the course of 500 years, the standards of beauty have remained pretty constant.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I hear you, ATS isn't what it used to be, it has become so popular these last two years that it feels like most people aren't even 'conspiracy theorists' anymore, the two party system divide is in full effect.
A few years ago there would have only been a few replies per thread on average that didn't recognise the two party scam, now it's the opposite.

50% bipartisan politics, 50% everything else..

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Its a bit of a nonsense article. It assumes technological human society exists 1000 years hence but also assumes we are not in control of our own evolution by then.

If you extrapolate our last 100 years forward another 1000 its pretty certain by then we will have the power to create any biological form we so wish.

Its unlikely we will choose to look like that.
edit on 27-10-2012 by justwokeup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Humans havent changed much for 10s of thousands of years, that entire sun post seemed like extreme bullsh** pay no mind here, thats the most retarted prediction ive ever seen, if there were to be a dramatic change then id attribute it to aliens = we turn into hybrids or human genetics we change in many diverging ways

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hil......................arious.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

All I can say to that is thank you for sticking around and being part of the reason I stay and continue to love ATS. Sometimes it does feel like it has become a fast food type service and not the massive 5 star restaurant it can be.

Better say that one of the things I like is the fast pace and yet I still feel like a freshman...

Edit to say that this thread while interesting, hits me as what the powers that be would like to see us devolve into rather than looking at our highest potential. The figure in the OP is ugly, so if that is all we can be then we have noone to blame but ourselves. I think existence as a whole has a much greater love and respect for humanity then we do at this point. Our evolution will be such a beautiful, blissful amazing phenomena and that is why the universe puts up with us.
edit on 27-10-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

yea no # and??? i go out hiking and actually play real board and war games that help my brain work. i dont troll on the net every day of my life. not to defend my self cause your right but there is an ebb and flow to technology. still think its gross

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yeah, when I first came here I was a little bit intimidated by the high standards and by how educated most posters were, don't get me wrong there's still a lot of quality members, it's just not the same thing, still love ATS though.

The feeling is mutual, I enjoy your posts, see you around the boards.

Namaste

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I don't believe people will merge together to form one race - I sure hope not.
Getting more wrinkles from peering at screens? We don't use CRT anymore, do we?
The obese will slowly die of one by one through natures survival of the fittest, and the future people will be able to eat more without gaining wight.

In many ways, I am the future of mankind. I am over two meters long and I can eat enormous amounts of food without becoming fat. I never work out.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The main issue with the article is that natural selection was not properly applied. What we do in our daily lives (ie keyboard usage) doesn't drive evolution. What matters is which characteristics give one person an advantage over another to pass down genes, not necessarily to survive longer. I don't see keyboards being a factor. If society continues like this, the survivors will be smarter and sexier. Sexual selection is the bigger factor in human society, we're not in the wild, living off the land.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Looks like they are now using the global warming models on humans, so this is total BS!
Easier to compare skeletal remains from 1000 years ago and go from there.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I was wondering if small amount of radiation we get from Chernobyl and Fukushima would give us a boost in our evolution...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Excellent article. I'm glad I will be dead because if I looked like that I'd kill myself.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Asynchrony
Excellent article.

Really? Not only is it in The Sun but it's also a well-known hoax article.
edit on 20-3-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I already look like that :\

I guess its good to be ahead of the game?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thankfully these NWO goons have arrest teams waiting for them and many many starseeds and light are here, and amongst our children, because we are going into the cosmos and we will be beautiful, strong, and good. I'm not joking when I say this, I know, and those PTB that sent the choppers, monitored and did their surveillance, pay attention. Humans are protected and you are not their makers, they are not owned by you, but free and have a really terrific TEAM watching over. I only wish I could say, and have it true while you live, expect the blue beam in 3, 2, 1 and report to the psych ward.

Nothing like this is every going down. Also, I don't eliminate the proteins and fats, they're all needed. Like my food natural, heritage just like you guys like yours, eh. Minus the ritual sacrifice part.

But as for de=evolution, and regression, well you guys who call yourselves elite and enslave others, be forwarned, thats the big snake down the dimensions.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
When a race procreates with others with smaller brains and lower IQ, a completely dumbed down common race is what you will get for sure.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SamHill
When a race procreates with others with smaller brains and lower IQ, a completely dumbed down common race is what you will get for sure.

What exactly are you suggesting here?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FeelingPure
Click here to see the pic: www.thesun.co.uk...
EVOLUTION has changed our bodies and faces over thousands of years — and it’s still happening.

Here’s how leading anatomical experts predict our descendants will differ physically from us in 1,000 years from now.

- We’ll be TALLER at 6-7ft because of improved nutrition and medical science. Osteopath Garry Trainer, from north London, says: “The average American is about one inch taller than in 1960.”

- Our INTESTINES will get shorter so we don’t absorb as much fat and sugar — a natural way of avoiding obesity, says dentist Dr Philip Stemmer.

- If male fertility declines further, there will be SMALLER TESTICLES (tough luck, chaps).

- Our most used extremities will change dramatically. ARMS AND FINGERS get longer to reduce the need to reach too far and nerve endings in hands and fingers will increase because of the greater use of devices such as iPhones that need complex eye-hand coordination.

- We’ll have SMALLER BRAINS, maybe because so much memorising and thinking is done by our computers. “Science fiction images show humans of the future with huge brains but big brains are not necessarily the best,” says Chris Stringer, from the Natural History Museum.

- There will be LARGE EYES to compensate for smaller mouths. Cary Cooper, of Lancaster University, explains: “Communication will rely on facial expressions and eye movements.”

- Dentist Dr Stemmer also thinks there could be FEWER TEETH as softer food needs less chewing and biting. He says: “We could even get our nutrition from liquids or pills in the future, which could mean less teeth and receded jaws.”

- Expect people to have QUADRUPLE CHINS. “Our bodies were designed for eating less and using more energy than a modern lifestyle requires,” says Rajiv Grover, a consultant plastic surgeon.

We can expect other dramatic changes too.

- Everyone will have the same shape of NOSE because climate is having less influence on broad or narrow hooters thanks to air conditioning and central heating.

- Central heating and warm clothing means we’ll be LESS HAIRY but there’ll be more WRINKLES as a result of peering at our electronic devices.

We could end up with saggy turkey necks too because extra sun will cause loose skin and baggy eyelids. And there will be darker skin as people move around the planet and races mix.

Your Thoughts?

your asshole will be closer to your belly button.

you'll look like my uncle.

big deal.

basketball will die.

hockey will be the new sport.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
by then we will Make us like we chose.
I will be a human/leopard

beter than a werewolf.

they will have the secrets of DNA and RNA.
RNA codes memory.

like a babie knows haw to do some things
that no one needs to teach him.
like how to feed.

geniuses! at 5 they can play great music.
it is past on memorys.
so they will just program all you will ever need to know.
and add more as you need it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join