It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Human race could look like in 3012 OMG!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
More proof Mr H>P Lovecraft was a time traveler, this poor soul suffers the "Innsmouth look"

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

This is utter rubbish however there is no doubt there may be a very slight tweek here and there if Mansanto and vaccines have anything to do with it but generally speaking Mankind will still appear the same as he/she always has done for many many thousands of years.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
we havnt evolved in the last few thousand years...

If we look at people 7000 years ago there is no difference really, why the sudden change in the next 1000.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

We're not letting ourselves evolve. Thoughts influence progression as much as anything else, and if everyone's afraid of change... hint hint.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

This is what a lot of people that read the sun already look like

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The Sun lol...

Or how about this article from '06...

Human species 'may split in two'

Different human sub-species predicted by Dr Oliver Curry Humanity may split into an elite and an underclass, says Dr Curry Humanity may split into two sub-species in 100,000 years' time as predicted by HG Wells, an expert has said.
continued...

The descendants of the genetic upper class would be tall, slim, healthy, attractive, intelligent, and creative and a far cry from the "underclass" humans who would have evolved into dim-witted, ugly, squat goblin-like creatures.

Read more...BBC

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

So...in 3012 everyone is going to live in Alabama?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I've heard this before. There's even a rendition of this I've seen somewhere. I believe the story was the common person was going to look like this through genetic engineering through our food, water supply and vaccines or something to that effect.. To make a nice little subservient subspecies of humans. Let me check if I can find the video.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Changes that dramatic take a lot longer than that to undergo. There's no indication that our lifestyle will persist throughout that time anyway. A lot goes down in a million years.
edit on 25-10-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Why does he look hunchbacked with a fat head? And why are his legs so long?

Maybe we'll have weaker legs since most people drive or take the bus or train now...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Please don't post articles from The Sun on ATS. If you feel you need to share that stuff with someone then spam it on your Facebook like everyone else does.

When you do post articles on ATS, please abide by T&S by using external text boxes to quote articles, and contribute something yourself. Don't just re-post a wall of text and ask us how we feel about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hmmm somehow I don't think that type of humanoid (using the term lightly here) would ever be able to gain a foothold in society, who the hell would sleep with someone that looked like that? I'm guessing this is why the other types of humans do not now exist in the evolutionary scale, we tend to have predetermined specifications for what's attractive and procreate with those that we find attractive. There is no way in hell anybody in any world would find this attractive----ever!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So we haven't changed hardly at all in the last few thousand year but with in the the next one thousand we will look like this?

they are assuming that we will be using keyboards and pc's for the next thousand years when keyboards look like they could be on there way out within the next 10 years or so.

Why no hair on the head? surely that would come from women finding bald men more attractive? did we have no eye baws either? will they not need to catch sweat in the future?

This story is just sci fi in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
That definately looks like a grey. Thank god I'll be dead before 3012.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Troll lvl 99?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
Hey, I know that guy.... he begs for money and drinks cheap wine in front of the grocery store!

Oh come on, with a body like that, you know he doesn't need to beg! Hubba hubba!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Is it April the first already?

Yup, every day is April the first in theSun.

I'm saddened they havent given 'him' bigger breasts, thats what every man needs!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I thought we were going in this direction:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I doubt it.

We'll have gentic modification studios like hair salons. Get to pick and choose which traits we want in our children.
Scary stuff really

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I don't even see how we are heading in the right direction for this at all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join