It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Threats to Riot/Assassinate Romney if elected/Voter Intimidation in Fla, where is the outcry?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
I haven't been happy with the way the people of this country has been being manipulated since 1980.... I see it as strange that in recent years our currency hasn't been relabeled to read " The Disunited United States of America"... Every damned one of us, regardless of how we voted, should have been up in arms when George W. Bush moved into the White House after Al Gore had legitimately been elected to and announced as the winner of the presidential race... The vote count was called off by the Republican attorney general of Florida who was a crony of Governor Jeb Bush and the vote was also fixed by way of hacked voting machines in Ohio after the manufacturer told Bush he would see to it that he'd win... The votes were eventually counted and Gore was found to be the winner but before this was to aired on morning news programs George Bush left from his month long programming session in Crawford Texas and the World Trade Center Towers were crashed into by passenger planes and the news networks forgot about letting the truth be known about who the real president was and focused entirely on the new story..... People chose to ignore the truth and accepted lies... ..They are still doing it and will never demand to hear the truth... They wouldn't recognize it if it were told because they had rather believe lies... Those that see the lies have in the meantime given up on those that can't or refuse to so there isn't going to be any riots after the first protesters are shot regardless of who occupies the White House...

Not accurate, by a long shot. Al Gore was not legitimately elected. He did not win the electoral votes needed, and lost in Florida, and a lot of networks calling the election before the polls were even closed doesn't make him a winner. The votes were counted, and Bush won Florida. They were recounted, and he still won Florida. The Supreme Court called off a third recount, because that would have been ridiculous. The Democratic recounters in Florida were on the news nightly for cheating, and trying to destroy or throw away votes for Bush. I watched that on the local news. Gore admitted Bush won as well. The only voting machine fraud was by Democrats. Same as the cases where people tried to steal boxes of ballots. Or toss out the overseas military votes. A lot of what was claimed about Florida was not close to factual. Take that from someone actually there at the time.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
Hey this might be considered off topic. But black people in Florida are rude...sorry I am just going off of the title of this thread here. But in Houston and most other places I've been in the south black people are pretty friendly, not always.

But I just thought of this because I visited there recently and my wife is thai and usually she can say things that I can't. But jokingly she made a comment when we were in line at Walmart to a black guy and he just gave her an evil stare and did not talk to her. I had to remind her, that we weren't in Houston and I even told her not to talk to any black folks. If we were in Houston, any black folk would have laughed and been friendly towards her.

Not to generalize, but yeah, Florida is not like the south and black people there are pretty rude.

Depends on where you are, and the people. In general, a LOT of people in Florida are rude, especially when compared to most of the South. I say that as a Southerner, and someone that spent several years in Florida. In Tampa, the Walmart I liked best was the one in the more "ghetto" area. The people working there, mostly black, actually seemed to care about the customers. The one in our neighborhood (nicer, more white area) were pretty rude. Restaurants? Saw rude employees of all races in those! Was stunned, actually. So, overall, would say that's a Florida issue more than anything. My opinion is it's because so many there are transplanted Northerners, lol!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

You could be right.

In fact I just had a discussion with someone about how rude people are from the north, NY in particular, but I didn't bring it up.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

reply to post by milominderbinder

Yeah ok, they guy in the picture above speaks publicly about killing white babies. So you feel safe with people roaming the streets who promote infnaticide?

I think they missed the night stick in the hand of the guy encouraging people to kill white babies, too. The fact that having a weapon at a polling place is a federal crimes seems to escape them as well. Or that they actually did threaten voters, too, as reported by many people.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Haha no...that was just a polling place in Canada.. and he wasn't trying to justify infanticide or genocide, he was just sticking up for his peeps.

Sorry just playing devils advocate here and actively denying the truth.

edit on 26-10-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This is kind of sad and dangerous at the same time.Some of these people are probably serious about these riots.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
*snip*
Huh... so if there is civil disobedience, your uncle will start shooting people like some deranged Nam vet hunter who thinks he's in the woods. And you want to join to "get in on the cull"?

People like you and your uncle are who gives the government an excuse to take away our rights to look for domestic terrorists. I'd rather face a riot in my neighborhood than live on your uncle's street.

No, it isn't a crime to shoot someone (at least not in my state) who is threatening the safety of your family, home, or neighbors. That's why you don't see riots in places with good Castle laws and good gun access for citizens. You see those mainly in places where people can't get a gun easily, and where you get in trouble for self defense. Anyone rioting where I live would be in for a big surprise, because a LOT of people here own guns, and would use them to defend their homes and families. Someone hit my neighborhood acting like that, they would be very sorry.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Many of them are here on this site and posting on this thread.

The fruit doesnt fall far from the tree.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

No, it isn't a crime to shoot someone (at least not in my state) who is threatening the safety of your family, home, or neighbors. That's why you don't see riots in places with good Castle laws and good gun access for citizens. You see those mainly in places where people can't get a gun easily, and where you get in trouble for self defense. Anyone rioting where I live would be in for a big surprise, because a LOT of people here own guns, and would use them to defend their homes and families. Someone hit my neighborhood acting like that, they would be very sorry.

The only reason most liberals oppose guns is so that they can continue their criminal behavior and not feel threatened.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou
Yes ma'am

That's how groups of cowards operate.

They first size up their victim (to make sure the intended victim is indeed weak and not tough)
Then they dance around hollering and throwing their hands in the air (to see if the intended victim is intimidated)
Once they have enough numbers, and it is apparent the victim is weak or intimidated, then the gang attacks.

Its really very common MO for a group of cowards like this.

My Uncle in Carlsbad CA said of they riot, he is going to shoot as many as he can sight with his scope. From what I understand, all over America, vigilantes are in wait, just waiting for these idiots to start riots.

I for one may take a US vacation just before the election so I can get in on the cull.

Just saying.

What is your uncle doing in California?
Well, should not say that, as the fellow that shot the two thugs breaking into his neighbor's place got off without charges. If they threaten his home, he's got every right to defend it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreshAirGirl
Has everybody lost touch with reality. Tweets and facebook quotes. Were going to riot. A few people make some stupid remarks and what the whole world is going to take them seriously. Come on. The people making these kinds of remarks will probably never ever do anything. Talk is cheap. Now if there were some kind of HUGE GANG of the known kind making threats that would be different. To those that would riot. Go for it. You'll be rounded up as terrorists and put away forever without seeing so much as one day in court. Locked away and forgotten. The world does not need behavior like that in the first place. Violence begets more violence. You can make more headway using peaceful intelligence and brains than you will get with violence. People are starting to make way to much out of stuff these days. Honestly I think the majority of people are extremely undereducated and live on these conspiracy sites way to much. Will believe just about anything and are gullible. You can get carried away in all this pretend and made up stuff pretty fast. Rarely do you see alot of the accusations made around here backed up by fact. Its getting out of control. There's no accountability and alot of finger pointing. It starts with yourself first. Do unto others as you would have them to you. Remember that.

Think again. Look at the so-called "flash mobs" that often communicate through such means. Most of the time, they don't catch most of them, either. The OWS violence was actually praised by the current administration. There are a lot of crimes the government won't even think of prosecuting these days. People see things like that, and they see actual riots (remember how long the LA ones went on?, or the ones in NO after Katrina?), and they see FEMA talking about plans, and government agencies that don't use guns ordering ammo, and they have valid reasons to worry. Look at the crimes against whites since the Trayvon martin shooting? That was self defense, but some people don't care. Some people (all races) will riot over a ball game these days, even if their team wins. Over anything. When you have tons of threats online of that sort, it's not unreasonable to worry.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

You could be right.

In fact I just had a discussion with someone about how rude people are from the north, NY in particular, but I didn't bring it up.

I would annoy a few relatives with that, but it seems to be true. The restaurants we can all hear about, where rudeness is the standard, and NYC taxi drivers, etc, are good evidence. Different mentality. Not that the SOuth doesn't have its share of idiots. Related to a few of them.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Haha no...that was just a polling place in Canada.. and he wasn't trying to justify infanticide or genocide, he was just sticking up for his peeps.

Sorry just playing devils advocate here and actively denying the truth.

edit on 26-10-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

I got the sarcasm, lol! That man is a menace, and if there was any justice, he'd be in jail. If ANY white guy said half what he has, they would be calling to hang him, or worse. Rightly, in my opinion, as I have no tolerance for any racists, but that man is over the top!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The only reason most liberals oppose guns is so that they can continue their criminal behavior and not feel threatened.

True for the people. For the politicians, it's so they can do what any dictator does, and take over with no opposition. Every country that has such a takeover, they start with taking the guns.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

The only outcry I remember from the 2008 election was about some tiny group of "Black Panthers" somewhere allegedly perpetrating voter intimidation. I don't remember hearing anything about kkk voter intimidation, etc.

I do recall the many heavily Dem areas I believe in Ohio, where people had to wait for many hours to vote and some outcry over that.

Maybe it's just that your own outrage is rather selectives? It really did seem to me in the 08 election that the Rep side was being strangely well-behaved, while the Dem side was being strangely poorly-behaved in some cases, but you seem to have observed quite the opposite in the media. Either one, or both of us is wrong, or were paying attention to completely different media outlets. I typically go to Fox and CNN in equal doses for my "what are the bottom 90% (IQ) being led to believe now" "news."

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

So I actually bothered to go to the Weekly Standard article cited in the OP, and from there went to twitchy.com, where some of these tweets were posted/listed. Took one random such tweet and went to twitter. From the looks of it, it seems to be the account of some high school gal, who talks about karaokee, McDonalds and a lot of $h|t, including anti-Romney rhetoric (couldn't find the purported tweet, but that could be erased, I guess). BIG F'ing WHOOP.

Wow, people talk $h|t on twitter -- particularly if they're drinking. ALERT THE MEDIA!

Like there aren't Obama haters saying the same thing or even coming armed to town hall meetings. It's the Republicans who talk about taking the government back via 2nd Amendment rights and using firearms-laden political rhetoric while campaigning. Anyone notice the backdrop for Clint Eastwood when he gave his speech at the RNC? It was of two-six-shooter-wielding Josey Wells.

This thread is just another hysterical, pathetic, histrionic, desperate attempt to portray Obama and his supporters -- as well as people holding their noses while voting for him -- as dangerous and radical. Good luck with that, right-wing goobers. The fake self-righteous indignation of you folks give the rest of us gas.

edit on 26-10-2012 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I would be more "concerned" about Obama himself and his Democrat legions.

No telling what They will do !!

Blame this, blame that.

Sour grapes deluxe.

Oh and what about "Executive Ordazz" ?

Get the paper shredder contracts in place !!

I wonder if there is a "Plan B" in place already ?

With just weeks left before Americans head to the polls, President Barack Obama maintains a better than even chance to retain the presidency. Since the first presidential debate, however, Mitt Romney has surged in the polls. Pundits have gone from considering Obama a prohibitive favorite, to a narrow favorite, to one of only a handful of presidents who won the Electoral College while losing the popular vote in the space of two weeks. That is momentum and it is disheartening for Democrats who, not one month ago, were already eulogizing Romney’s presidential bid. If Obama loses on November 6, a big “if” but a real possibility nevertheless, Democrats will be tempted to blame anything but themselves. In the past two years, many progressive commentators have invented a convenient straw man in the subconscious, unacknowledged racial antipathy of the electorate. If Democrats draw from this well to salve their wounded egos in the wake of a defeat, it would do untold damage to America’s political cohesion. That blame-shifting, however, may prove more attractive for Democrats than the threat posed to national comity that would result from inventing racism in a majority of the electorate. ..............

If Obama Loses, Will Democrats Blame Racism?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Romney and Obama supporters threatening Riots and assassinations isn't that bad. Remember those crazy Ron Paul supporters talking about freedom, peace and prosperity? Those are the people to watch out for.

It may have been said in this thread by someone but I think all these threats smells like some sort of false flag type of thing. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Troll with hate, nothing new

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by KentuckyMan
I thought it was illegal to threaten like that online or anywhere.
The secret service should go arrest em and take there pcs away lol

It is supposed to be against the law to make death threats of this kind.......

and to be fair the secret service HAS been alerted to these threats........

My point mainly is, where is the outcry? Why arent these people all over the news being accused of biggotry and racism?

Why isnt the media airing this?

My opinion?

its clear bias towards the president, and its clear the agenda is to keep conservative america squarely the focused perpetrators of racism and hate ......

The Administration and left leaning media cant afford any negative light shed on this campaign or anyone that supports it........theyve proven this time and again

I can't agree with your opinion. While I in no way advocate threats of violence to anyone, in your opening post you said that the KKK and other rascist groups came out against Obama and threatened his life - not the words KKK and rascist groups. What you have posted are comments from individuals, not organised groups. There is I guess a big difference. The media can target a group effectively, but doing so at individuals - 'anonymous' internet posters at that, is not the same. Show me an organised 'racist group' threatening Romney's life and I'll say that that would be a different matter.

I'm sure if you cared to look, there are many such statements from individuals made against Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join