It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Threats to Riot/Assassinate Romney if elected/Voter Intimidation in Fla, where is the outcry?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

What also concerns me (besides the safety of Mr. Romney) is that these people are so angry...that they will start riots and do violence...to anyone who has white skin...and/or maybe just anyone who happens to be around where they are when they act up...and because Mr. Romney is heavily guarded...they may just go after anyone they can and harm them.

Yes ma'am

That's how groups of cowards operate.

They first size up their victim (to make sure the intended victim is indeed weak and not tough)
Then they dance around hollering and throwing their hands in the air (to see if the intended victim is intimidated)
Once they have enough numbers, and it is apparent the victim is weak or intimidated, then the gang attacks.

Its really very common MO for a group of cowards like this.

My Uncle in Carlsbad CA said of they riot, he is going to shoot as many as he can sight with his scope. From what I understand, all over America, vigilantes are in wait, just waiting for these idiots to start riots.

I for one may take a US vacation just before the election so I can get in on the cull.

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou

Originally posted by caladonea

What also concerns me (besides the safety of Mr. Romney) is that these people are so angry...that they will start riots and do violence...to anyone who has white skin...and/or maybe just anyone who happens to be around where they are when they act up...and because Mr. Romney is heavily guarded...they may just go after anyone they can and harm them.

Yes ma'am

That's how groups of cowards operate.

They first size up their victim (to make sure the intended victim is indeed weak and not tough)
Then they dance around hollering and throwing their hands in the air (to see if the intended victim is intimidated)
Once they have enough numbers, and it is apparent the victim is weak or intimidated, then the gang attacks.

Its really very common MO for a group of cowards like this.

My Uncle in Carlsbad CA said of they riot, he is going to shoot as many as he can sight with his scope. From what I understand, all over America, vigilantes are in wait, just waiting for these idiots to start riots.

I for one may take a US vacation just before the election so I can get in on the cull.

Just saying.

Huh... so if there is civil disobedience, your uncle will start shooting people like some deranged Nam vet hunter who thinks he's in the woods. And you want to join to "get in on the cull"?

People like you and your uncle are who gives the government an excuse to take away our rights to look for domestic terrorists. I'd rather face a riot in my neighborhood than live on your uncle's street.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Then I would imagine, the best thing you can do (if you lose the election) is stay home, stay civil, keep your mouth shut and don't riot.

Because if you riot, there will be a price that will need to be paid. And you will pay it. People are fed up with threats of riots.

Pretty simple isn't it.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

Then I would imagine, the best thing you can do (if you lose the election) is stay home, stay civil, keep your mouth shut and don't riot.

Because if you riot, there will be a price that will need to be paid. And you will pay it. People are fed up with threats of riots.

Pretty simple isn't it.

First of all, I'm not running for election so I can't really win or lose one. Second of all, don't tell others on ATS to "keep their mouth shut" after telling us your plan to shoot people. This isn't one of your Stormfront or GLP sites.

I'm not the one who came on here saying how excited I'll be to "cull" people with a scoped rifle if civil disobedience becomes an issue. Like I said, I find you and your uncle to be far more of a threat to my family and other innocent civilians than a bunch of kids on Twitter.

Thinking that your plans of some "glorious" urban hunt is a stupid idea doesn't mean I think a riot is a smart one. You and those threatening to riot are all the same to me.

edit on 25-10-2012 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

reply to post by Cuervo

Pretty simple isn't it.

First of all, I'm not running for election so I can't really win or lose one. Second of all, don't tell others on ATS to "keep their mouth shut" after telling us your plan to shoot people. This isn't one of your Stormfront or GLP sites.

I'm not the one who came on here saying how excited I'll be to "cull" people with a scoped rifle if civil disobedience becomes an issue. Like I said, I find you and your uncle to be far more of a threat to my family and other innocent civilians than a bunch of kids on Twitter.

Thinking that your plans of some "glorious" urban hunt is a stupid idea doesn't mean I think a riot is a smart one. You and those threatening to riot are all the same to me.

edit on 25-10-2012 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

My plan to shoot people? WOW. You best lay crack pipe down, your off in space somewhere.

My Stormfront or GLP sites? I don't own those sits you do know,,,,,, don't you?

I wouldn't cull anyone with a scoped rifle, unless my life or that ofmy families was in mortal danger, I cant stop others from that act though who in a riot of low lifes are just "standing their ground"

Standing your ground and protection of life and property during a riot is a right, written into law in most states.

:lol
remember Treyvon)

I would just have to think after reading your posts, your one of those that probably likes to riot or loot when you see a opportunity to do so. And your just angry now, because I have rattled that part of your brain, that makes you wonder "can I get away with it, and live?

KInd of like after Katrina. All these low life scum bags from the parishes, came up to Algiers. Why? not to have coffee and play cards. To loot, rape, burn, riot.

A LOT of them got shot, buy people defending property.

So come riot. Bring your pals. Bring a lunch and clean panties. Because I can assure you, that there are a LOT of people standing by, just waiting to put you out of your misery. People are sick of people rioting because they dont get their way. Boo Hoo Hoo.

You can avoid any type of stand your ground actions, if you don't riot.

Pretty simple isn't it.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

Look. I just consider elements like vigilantes with something to prove and elements like violent rioters to be two problems that may cancel each other out.

You were not talking about your uncle staying in house with a gun. You don't need a scope to defend your home. Anybody who feels they need a scoped rifle to defend their house is not a safe person to have on my street.

Also, you mentioned coming to our nation to help with the "culling". We call people who come to our nation to shoot people "terrorists". I'm sure you are just getting worked up but, seriously, watch how you word things on the internet. You never know who's looking at what you write now days. Not trolling, I'm serious about that because I don't think you were really being literal and people are getting in trouble over things like that.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Cuervo because: Was too personal. Corrected.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Look. I just consider elements like you and elements like violent rioters to be two problems that may cancel each other out.

You were not talking about your uncle staying in house with a gun. You don't need a scope to defend your home. Anybody who feels they need a scoped rifle to defend their house is not a safe person to have on my street.

Look closer:

Your dead wrong, and in the event of a real riot, where your home or business or life was on the line, you may be just dead.

A scoped rifle is a MUST in any type of strategy to defend your life/property. It is a first line stand off weapon.
It gives you the space to move, alter plans, stop from distance.

You would not want to be sitting there with say a 9mm waiting for crowds to get within meters of you.

I hope there is not riots. Rioters tend to burn their own stuff to ashes, it does not help anyone.

I hope that there are no riots, as people will be killing rioters this time around, no one wants that.

Go to youtube, look at all the people with open carry, riots now will be a war, not a riot. Seriously.

I am sorry if I offended you,or made you think that my family or myself want to run out and start killing people. It was not what I meant or wanted you to think.

That said, I believe my uncle when he says he will stand his ground. He has seen these types of riots in CA several times. I think there are many like him who have had enough.

Cant say I blame him.

IN a related matter:

10 urgent preparations for possible riots after the Presidential election

You've probably seen the news all over the 'net: If Romney wins the election on November 6, many Obama supporters plan to riot in the streets. A surprising number have announced their plans to "kill Romney." Simultaneously, FEMA has announced it is preparing for an event involving "mass casualties."

Regardless of who you support in the coming election, the possibility of post-election riots is a reality. Here are 12 things you need to realize right now if you hope to stay safe should such an outcome unfold.

Good info on how to stay safe if these riots materialize

Stay safe, but dont let low life ruin what you have worked for. Clean em out.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Let's get real. Anyone that militant about Obama isn't gonna wanna assassinate the new guy signing their welfare check. They'll stay home.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

This is how the store owners did it, during the LA Riots?

You don't think it couldnt happen again?
edit on 25-10-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
Let's get real. Anyone that militant about Obama isn't gonna wanna assassinate the new guy signing their welfare check. They'll stay home.

I guess as long as its the status qua, then all MAY be OK.

BUT

Romney said he will cut funding for PBS and big bird.

Do you think his austerity measures will include keeping the welfare and food stamps at record levels unabated?

This is why they threaten to riot. They know the day of the free hand out is coming to a grinding halt if Mitt wins.

Take what you see in the below video and times it by 1000.

Regular joes will have to stand up this time. No matter what the color of the skin.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I appreciate you clarifying. When people start talking about this kinda crap, everybody gets to sounding more extreme than they mean to. Me included. I don't really think people like you and your uncle are as bad as group of rioters; I just see how many people who feel that way don't have any business toting a gun around. I shouldn't generalize and I know better.

The whole situation just saddens me and makes me feel grateful that I live in the boonies these days.
Not that I believe in the prospect of a riot, anyway but still... never know. That's why I follow the Zombie Survival Guide, hah.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Has everybody lost touch with reality. Tweets and facebook quotes. Were going to riot. A few people make some stupid remarks and what the whole world is going to take them seriously. Come on. The people making these kinds of remarks will probably never ever do anything. Talk is cheap. Now if there were some kind of HUGE GANG of the known kind making threats that would be different. To those that would riot. Go for it. You'll be rounded up as terrorists and put away forever without seeing so much as one day in court. Locked away and forgotten. The world does not need behavior like that in the first place. Violence begets more violence. You can make more headway using peaceful intelligence and brains than you will get with violence. People are starting to make way to much out of stuff these days. Honestly I think the majority of people are extremely undereducated and live on these conspiracy sites way to much. Will believe just about anything and are gullible. You can get carried away in all this pretend and made up stuff pretty fast. Rarely do you see alot of the accusations made around here backed up by fact. Its getting out of control. There's no accountability and alot of finger pointing. It starts with yourself first. Do unto others as you would have them to you. Remember that.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I appreciate you clarifying. When people start talking about this kinda crap, everybody gets to sounding more extreme than they mean to. Me included. I don't really think people like you and your uncle are as bad as group of rioters; I just see how many people who feel that way don't have any business toting a gun around. I shouldn't generalize and I know better.

The whole situation just saddens me and makes me feel grateful that I live in the boonies these days.
Not that I believe in the prospect of a riot, anyway but still... never know. That's why I follow the Zombie Survival Guide, hah.

And I am sorry for my overly militant tone to my posts.

I feel bad for America and Americans, it just seems you have to deal with so many things that many around the western world couldn't imagine. Threats of violence and riots just to name a few.

I am a farmer, come from a long line of farmers. I have worked almost as hard as my fore fathers have, to the point of working most of the grissle out from between my back joints (scoliosis)

So I get wild, when I think that low lifes who never really worked for anything, will come and destroy property and hurt people just because they lost some sort of deal.

What is in our futures if we allow this to happen ? We are all doomed to this fate if we do not stand up to it.

Maybe its time to have a two party presidency in the USA. Forcing everyone to compromise, to work it through together, for the betterment of everyone.

I dont know. But I smell something ugly brewing in the air, and I am worried about all our futures.

Best wishs ok.

edit:
I hope this is not related?
ats thread
edit on 25-10-2012 by morethanyou because: added URL, yes im stoopid

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I don't think it matters who wins, I believe the country will plunge into civil war before Christmas. This country is too divided.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Yes we are ripe for a civil war aren't we?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

I think so. Trust me, I'm the last person on the planet who would ever want this. I know a lot of people romance the idea, but don't truly understand the hell it will be. However, I think it's inevitable at this point. It's been an awful long time in this country since it was so divided.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

I am worried too, but as corrupt as some people have become in the USA, I really think some people deserve it. I don't believe in collective punishment though.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Wow....the things I miss not having a twitter account....

Good post, and sadly, not surprising! I posted this evening about a lot of voter fraud and intimidation, and I missed those comments. Odd....would think that would be all over the news....didn't even see it in so-called "conservative" sites! This should be front page news, and there should be investigations, but I would be the Justice Dept. isn't even interested.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Ha.

Yeah. Black people are going to flood the streets rioting if Romney wins.
No one believes this except you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I would say that's an inaccurate statement, based on the people posting that they will riot, and the fact that I have predicted the same thing myself. Wait and watch, because unless he pulls a fast one, Obama is losing. We shall see what happens afterwards.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
A few days before election day 2008, Barack Obama said he was "four days away from fundamentally transforming America".

I am somewhat convinced this "transformation" has been with regards to a certain mindset.
The same mindset that believes Joe Biden's laugh'o'rama during the Veep debate was not obnoxious and condescending, is the same mindset that believes it's ok to assassinate Romney.

Excellent point. Someone I know said that one doesn't claim to love the country, as O has, and then state they want to "fundamentally transform" it. Pretty logical thought. The biggest problem is that a lot of people want the changes he's pushing for, and aren't smart enough to realize they would lose their freedom as a result.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join