It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Threats to Riot/Assassinate Romney if elected/Voter Intimidation in Fla, where is the outcry?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by BritofTexas

Thank you for posting yet another thread sourced by vitriolic right wing rags..

Does ATS need to start a "Scary black men" forum?

Twitter has 140,000,000 users. Is it really surprising that a few dozen post stupid things?

edit on 24-10-2012 by BritofTexas because: (no reason given)

Twitter and Social media are largely believed to have started the Arab Spring, Flash Mobs, Flash Robs and other things.

Keep ignoring the elephant in the room.

Riots are a plausible outcome.

And why do you assume that this is a "Scary Black Man" post?

That's your own theory, not the OP's original post.

Don't forget riots over Nike sneakers.......

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

Riots after a team wins/loses....

Violence after the Trayvon Martin shooting.....

Riots and chaos when free housing is offered....

The list goes on and on.....

The people of today, the young ones, both black & white, feed off of violence.
It doesn't take much to spark them & seems as though they use any excuse to cause mayhem.

However, like a poster stated earlier, it's mainly in the cities mostly.

And I agree, where is the media coverage???

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

What's so ironic and crazy is the MSM, even some posters made a BIG deal over an interview with Romney's son joking about how he didn't like how Obama treated his dad and said hypothetically he wished he could slug him. Of course, he meant that jokingly but they put one hell of a spin to it and ran with it. [sigh]

However, as you have shown here, people are threatening Romney's life, threatening to cause riots, voter intimidation, etc. and NO media coverage.

I just don't get it....

One small 5 second kidding remark gets all the attention over hundreds of threats via social networks.

Unbelievable.......

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You expect anything different?
The media want's the Dems to win.
The MSM has been programming Americans for 50 years.
It will only take another generation and they will have the voting mandate.
It's all for your own good.
Give up and let the left have your money and control of your life.
You will soon live in a workers paradise...where nobody works.
See you in the bread lines.
edit on 24-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
You expect anything different?
The media want's the Dems to win.
The MSM has been programming Americans for 50 years.
It will only take another generation and they will have the voting mandate.
It's all for your own good.
Give up and let the left have your money and control of your life.
You will soon live in a workers paradise...where nobody works.
See you in the bread lines.
edit on 24-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

You guys said the same thing when JFK was in power.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

So, what's wrong with a group of idiots reducing their population voluntarily?

They're already doing it in Chicago, and have sort of tried in Oakland.

Why should we fear more social Darwinism by the groups with the least to offer and most to drag-down the general populace?

I say, "Go for it!" Let's see how things "work out" 10 days after the riots begin.

jw

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Alex Jones has been ranting about this since the death threats against Romney were being made via tweets. He points out the hypocrisy and asks why these death threats aren't being taken seriously. The Drudge Report has been linking his articles about it.

Obama Supporters Continue Threats To Riot, Assassinate Romney

www.infowars.com...

Despite the issue garnering a significant amount of media interest as well as the attention of the Secret Service, Obama supporters continued their threats to riot and assassinate Mitt Romney if Obama loses in the aftermath of last night’s presidential debate.

As we reported last week, Twitter has been flooded recently with violent comments from Obama supporters. The increase in volume of the comments seemed to coincide with Romney’s poll numbers edging higher against Obama.

Not only have Obama voters been making open threats that they will riot and cause mayhem, they have also been caught making direct threats to assassinate Mitt Romney, prompting the Secret Service to announce that it was “aware” of the threats and would “conduct appropriate follow up if necessary.”

Despite the fact that the media reported extensively on threats made against Obama prior to the 2008 election, their silence on the threats made against Romney has been deafening. Indeed, the act of a few old guys hanging up empty chairs in reference to Clint Eastwood’s RNC speech garnered substantially more coverage and concern from the press compared to hundreds if not thousands of tweets threatening violence against Mitt Romney.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
heard the same thing from the other side
that if Obama wins .. they will riot

its a win/win scenario ..

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Just a lot of talk....

I'd like to see these ignorant fools try to assassinate a president.. They would ALL be taken down so fast. In today's times its practically impossible... Maybe a rival Govt. could, but not a bunch of wanna-be tough guys on twitter would be able to

They can riot all they want, it wont do sh*t, but they won't bring any change to this country by acting like a child who's throwing a temper-tantrum...
edit on 24-10-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
and romney would lose sleep if african americans destroyed their own businesses, supermarkets, cars and trashed the ghettos they live in.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

You are talking about tweeters who for all you know are decoys and operatives for Team Romney.
Way to deny ignorance or perpetuate it....I forget, which one of those is the good one?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The answer is simple, it's not racist to hate white people. Didn't you know that?

Hatin' white is alright
disagreeing with a dark skinned person is mutha #in' racist.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Rescent history says you are correct

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The media only lets us see and hear certain things. They are just trying to shake things up, as usual!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I haven't been happy with the way the people of this country has been being manipulated since 1980.... I see it as strange that in recent years our currency hasn't been relabeled to read " The Disunited United States of America"... Every damned one of us, regardless of how we voted, should have been up in arms when George W. Bush moved into the White House after Al Gore had legitimately been elected to and announced as the winner of the presidential race... The vote count was called off by the Republican attorney general of Florida who was a crony of Governor Jeb Bush and the vote was also fixed by way of hacked voting machines in Ohio after the manufacturer told Bush he would see to it that he'd win... The votes were eventually counted and Gore was found to be the winner but before this was to aired on morning news programs George Bush left from his month long programming session in Crawford Texas and the World Trade Center Towers were crashed into by passenger planes and the news networks forgot about letting the truth be known about who the real president was and focused entirely on the new story..... People chose to ignore the truth and accepted lies... ..They are still doing it and will never demand to hear the truth... They wouldn't recognize it if it were told because they had rather believe lies... Those that see the lies have in the meantime given up on those that can't or refuse to so there isn't going to be any riots after the first protesters are shot regardless of who occupies the White House...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I often see on ATS how the conservative people of this nation are nothing but ignorant violent people bent on clinging to guns and racism.........

Really dude? You lost me there, i did not finish the rest of your OP.

Broad sweeping generalizations like this are the problem, on all sides of all the issues.

Keep thinking of politics as a team sport and you will only help in the downfall of what USED to make America great.

DC
edit on 10/25/2012 by xDeadcowx because: wrong quote >. extra DIV

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Being that this is the case, why such the downplay.......

Just my opinion of course, but I think the media is purposely trying to downplay this. Weird to say about the media since they are all about the bottom line ($$), but in this case maybe they are looking to the future and seeing the bigger picture, which is more revenue.

I mean, if something is done about this now, ie; commentors being made an example of .. in future (after election) they may not have the bigger story. Or maybe they simply don't want futher attn. brought to the situation for other reasons. I agree that it does seem odd when media doesn't pick up on a story that is sure to bring viewers-but who knows their reasons in this case..I can only speculate.

I will say that I have never felt the divide so prevelant as I have in the last four yrs. The air feels thick with it and is the opposite of what I expected when Obama was elected.

Just a few examples;

>thats why if you see strangers in the yard you go out armed to the teeth and threat that is made toward is justification for using deadly force

>Unfortunately, the litmus test that our liberal libtard idiot clueless biased media use is this – was he black? Well, then, we’re not going to report it. It’s gotta be a black person being attacked by a white person in order for us to report it.
Shove this post of mine in the face of every exec at MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC. They’re all a bunch of incompetent biased liberal SOBs in Obama’s corner. And by doing so, they are violating their very premise of existence as being the “fair and impartial” press that we are supposed to have in this country.

>I personally think that the execs at all those networks should be tried for treason and aiding/abetting the enemy.

>Any time it is two or more on one you can bet your last dollar that negros are involved. Disgusting cowards!!!!

>“Kedzie said the men that attacked him were about six feet tall, 200 pounds, white, and looked like college kids.”

>Why is it that election violence is ALWAYS against conservatives or Republicans? Spray painting, election offices, threats, stealing yard signs, car vandalism over bumper stickers, and now this?
Yo, Dems! Is this truly the party that you want to identify with? If so, you are no better than the thugs involved.

>They don’t have Stand Your Ground or the Castle Doctrine in Wisconsin?
Link

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Sometimes people manufacture their own scandal, mix it with something that's really happening and then turn around and ask where the outrage is. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I'm just saying that in my own personal experience, I see this every single election season.I do apologize if my skepticism offends anyone, but....... I don't believe the accounts of the OP. What I do believe is that someone is being taken for a ride. I don't know if the OP is in the drivers seat or the passengers seat. But someone is certainly being taken for a ride.
edit on 25-10-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I COMPLETLY AGREE WITH YOU

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by xDeadcowx

I often see on ATS how the conservative people of this nation are nothing but ignorant violent people bent on clinging to guns and racism.........

Really dude? You lost me there, i did not finish the rest of your OP.

Broad sweeping generalizations like this are the problem, on all sides of all the issues.

Keep thinking of politics as a team sport and you will only help in the downfall of what USED to make America great.

DC
edit on 10/25/2012 by xDeadcowx because: wrong quote >. extra DIV

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

How come this isnt in the news? For that matter, this sight is the only place I've heard anything about it at all. I'm sure Obama would love a distraction right about now from getting busted lying about Libya.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join