It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Threats to Riot/Assassinate Romney if elected/Voter Intimidation in Fla, where is the outcry?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

No, it isn't a crime to shoot someone (at least not in my state) who is threatening the safety of your family, home, or neighbors. That's why you don't see riots in places with good Castle laws and good gun access for citizens. You see those mainly in places where people can't get a gun easily, and where you get in trouble for self defense. Anyone rioting where I live would be in for a big surprise, because a LOT of people here own guns, and would use them to defend their homes and families. Someone hit my neighborhood acting like that, they would be very sorry.

The only reason most liberals oppose guns is so that they can continue their criminal behavior and not feel threatened.

Wow. You guys can't seriously be this delusional. Are you trolling? Do you really hear yourselves in your head as you type this out?

You are saying that most liberals are violent criminals and that's why they oppose gun laws. I really don't have anything to add since you pretty much said all there is to say about how you think. I don't think any commentary could possibly make you sound even more wrong.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

wasn't there a threat of this happening when obama took office?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yes. Thank you for saying this! You begin to think that no one feels this way. Thank God there are people like you.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The outcry comes from people who say things like Ima instead of I am going to.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I didnt know it was against the law to make death threats.
Is it?

Are you sure ?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Nope I dont remember feds buying up ammo like that. Got any proof ?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

This wins for the most ignorant comment of the day. Congrats.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by cavalryscout

Nope I dont remember feds buying up ammo like that. Got any proof ?

Its been all over ATS. Stop being lazy and look it up instead of demanding proof.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
...and these are the same people occusing others of racism. The media has sure succeeded in encouraging minorities to participate in this sort of behavior as they encourage whites that it is acceptable because they are oppressed.if i had kids i would certainly fear for their future and the monster this country has created.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
These christian-right racists just need to settle down. It just sickens me how somehow the hardcore right-wingers have somehow managed to roll religion, the constitution, and black people all together into one big scary boogeyman. And if you're a black Muslim...holy sh^t...you must be Satan Himself. WHITE CHRISTIAN RIGHT-WINGERS ARE THE DANGEROUS ONE'S!! Have you heard them lately?? Homosexuals in concentration camps, capital punishment for teenagers who talk back, rape is "Gods Will"...they sound a whole lot like The Taliban to me.

And when push comes to shove if there ever WAS any kind of big race riot that I found myself in the middle of...this damn viking will take jump on their side against the christian-right, RACIST, xenophobic loonies every single time. Up until about 500 years ago the #1 occupation of my ancestors was f^cking up the Anglo-Saxon christians anyways. Historically speaking...the only thing makes the anglos piss themselves more than a group of black guys aren't going to put up with any bullsh^t anymore was a great big bearded Norseman heading for the church.
...Maybe they had the right idea. LOL
edit on 25-10-2012 by milominderbinder because: formatting

edit on 25-10-2012 by milominderbinder because: formatting

LOL your more of a liability then it's worth! some ultra white boy isnt going to get messed with because of the backlash ps gang members from crappy neighborhoods in California have learned not to crap where they eat, they come to rich towns to do dirt. The fact that your in Compton tells them all they need to know A: you dont have money B: your not scared C: you might have business there and by business i mean you might have a relationship with supply of "goods" and screwing with you might piss off the wrong people. I suggest you try san bernardino and walk around in the bad parts at night lol
edit on 30-10-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
“I Heard Mitt Romney , Tryna Take Away Food Stamps , If He Do .”IMA START A RIOT , IMA START A RIOT.”

www.toledoblade.com...

Notice the date on that story? November, 12 2012.

Ohio families receiving food stamps could get an unwelcome surprise come January: $50 less every month in assistance.

For the 869,000 households enrolled in the program for the poorest Ohioans, that could amount to about $520 million annually out of the grocery budgets.

That is quite a large chunk for some who only receive $138 a month in food stamps. Hows that hope and change now?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

No, it isn't a crime to shoot someone (at least not in my state) who is threatening the safety of your family, home, or neighbors. That's why you don't see riots in places with good Castle laws and good gun access for citizens. You see those mainly in places where people can't get a gun easily, and where you get in trouble for self defense. Anyone rioting where I live would be in for a big surprise, because a LOT of people here own guns, and would use them to defend their homes and families. Someone hit my neighborhood acting like that, they would be very sorry.

The only reason most liberals oppose guns is so that they can continue their criminal behavior and not feel threatened.

Wow. You guys can't seriously be this delusional. Are you trolling? Do you really hear yourselves in your head as you type this out?

You are saying that most liberals are violent criminals and that's why they oppose gun laws. I really don't have anything to add since you pretty much said all there is to say about how you think. I don't think any commentary could possibly make you sound even more wrong.

Do you have some opinion on what I stated, about how you never see things like the so-called "flash mobs" in areas where a lot of people own guns? Tell me this; if you were sitting at home, and some riotous crowd came through your neighborhood, breaking things, attacking people, and so forth, would you rather be in a neighborhood where no one believed in owning a gun, or one where most people had one?
edit on 13-11-2012 by LadyGreenEyes because: misread post

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join